Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The Official Tanard Jackson Thread « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

bucsbum

Hall of Famer

: September 26, 2011, 01:52:10 PM

With Grimm getting hurt we need to start asking. What about Tanard Jackson we are going to need him against the Saints

3rd String Kicker

Hall of Famer
#1 : September 26, 2011, 01:54:42 PM

With Grimm getting hurt we need to start asking. What about Tanard Jackson we are going to need him against the Saints

Do we still need Tanard if Corey Lynch plays lights out.

He did well in limited playing time on Sunday against Ryan. He made that huge pass breakup on 4th & goal.

BucNY

Hall of Famer

#2 : September 26, 2011, 01:58:19 PM

I'm just wondering what the deal really is. I'm not completely sold that we need him but more depth would never hurt

\\\\\\\"This forum needs a poster like BucNY now more than ever\\\\\\\"
      - Everyone

acacius

Hall of Famer

#3 : September 26, 2011, 02:02:52 PM

At the very least, one would think it would be nice to have available for depth.

tatmanfish

Hall of Famer

#4 : September 26, 2011, 02:08:17 PM

He did well in limited playing time on Sunday against Ryan. He made that huge pass breakup on 4th & goal.

A healthy in shape Jackson is far greater than Lynch. That said, I want Lynch as he provides solid depth. I just dont think Lynch is a starter.

Quote from: Illuminator
You were simply too smart for me.

tanardtokerjackson

Second String

#5 : September 26, 2011, 02:12:58 PM

I don't trust Lynch in run support.  Grimm was an ankle biter but at least he was in position.  I fear Lynch missing some key tackles in the future. 

Hate

Hall of Famer
#6 : September 26, 2011, 02:19:33 PM

Grimm excels in run support, Lynch excels in pass defense. J-Jack is the perfect combination, if he returns to form.

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

Detrimental

Hall of Famer

#7 : September 26, 2011, 02:20:45 PM

Yeah, we need Jackson back.

bucsbum

Hall of Famer

#8 : September 26, 2011, 02:41:14 PM

So What is happening? Does anyone have any insite on this situation? Or at leats an explanation as to why he has not filed to return? Was he or was he not at team lock out practices?????????????????????

bucsbum

Hall of Famer

#9 : September 26, 2011, 02:48:55 PM

Is he waiting for the drugs to get out of his system??

xBuCsX_4_XeVax

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Pro Bowler

#10 : September 26, 2011, 03:08:04 PM

hell yea we need him back...i think he will be back strong..at least that's what im hoping for

cylobuc

Rookie
#11 : September 26, 2011, 06:48:55 PM

For all we know he could of failed another drug test during his suspension  and there will be no reinstatement and no comment from the league or the bucs because it is all kept confidential. If we hear nothing in the next few weeks I think you could guess that he may of screwed up again somewhere along the way.

Pepsi

Hall of Famer
#12 : September 26, 2011, 06:59:13 PM

Grimm excels in run support, Lynch excels in pass defense. J-Jack is the perfect combination, if he returns to form.

if he returns to form. I personally have a feeling he won't. I'm not sure if anybody else noticed but the couple of games he played before he got suspended weren't even that good. He actually played pretty bad. I remember specifically watching him in the Giants game and thinking he was playing like a rookie and not as fearless as he usually does. I hope for the best case scenario in which he comes back and is an awesome football player but I doubt it plays out like that.

calibucfan15

Starter

#13 : September 26, 2011, 08:50:50 PM

I dont see why so many people are concerned IF he can come back. Vick and Plaxico have shown that extended time off doesn't necessarily mean out of shape. His best asset was his instincts. You don't lose those. He's been working out. It's not like he's locked up somewhere and his muscles have atrophied. The guy wasn't known as a slacker either. A very diligent, hard worker, who just had a bad  addiction. I'm not concerned one bit if/when he's reinstated. I'd have no problem cutting somebody else to activate him.

ryan24

Hall of Famer

#14 : September 26, 2011, 09:05:08 PM

So What is happening? Does anyone have any insite on this situation? Or at leats an explanation as to why he has not filed to return? Was he or was he not at team lock out practices?????????????????????

There are privacy laws involved which is why there is no information. We wouldn't even know if he filed to return. It's possible the Bucs don't.

Happy and Peppy and Bursting with love.
Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The Official Tanard Jackson Thread « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools