Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: my apologies « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

xBuCsX_4_XeVax

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Pro Bowler

: September 26, 2011, 10:54:04 PM

i have to apologias to B.Price and J.Trueblood i've been soooo critical of these guys and they are performing very well..i was actually impressed with BP on sunday on how he was so disruptive.."Big True" has held more then his fair share..i still think we need some OLs but if "Big True" keeps looking dominant we might need to reconsider that position..again my apologies for bashing those guys..lol i know i wasn't the only 1..let's see how many of yall step up and come clean...lol

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#1 : September 26, 2011, 11:02:30 PM

I am not apologizing for nothing.

I said True was due for a good year.  And Price is a guy I think is better than McCoy.

xBuCsX_4_XeVax

Pro Bowler

#2 : September 26, 2011, 11:03:24 PM

yea im sure those weren't your exact words..

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#3 : September 26, 2011, 11:06:32 PM

I wanna hear from BucsFanOcala (spelling?) who said Price was softer than a cheeseburger.......HAHAHA!

This space for rent....*sigh* I trusted you coach.

BucD

Hall of Famer

#4 : September 26, 2011, 11:09:51 PM

Price is our best DL and he's not even 100%.  Scary to think what that guy will be at 100% or closer to it...

xBuCsX_4_XeVax

Pro Bowler

#5 : September 26, 2011, 11:10:09 PM

lmao yea i read that in a thread be4..i initially agreed but not anymore..lol...i hope those guys dont get jinxed by this thread

xBuCsX_4_XeVax

Pro Bowler

#6 : September 26, 2011, 11:11:13 PM

Price is our best DL and he's not even 100%.  Scary to think what that guy will be at 100% or closer to it...

better then Clayborn and McCoy i doubt it

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#7 : September 26, 2011, 11:51:21 PM

yea im sure those weren't your exact words..
Yes, they pretty much were.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#8 : September 26, 2011, 11:52:22 PM

After watching Trueblood for these first three weeks, and watching Doug Free get his QB murdered on the regular....I am sure glad things worked out the way they did. I'm not apologizing though, cause I said all along we should resign Trueblood....I just assumed he'd be the 2nd stringer. Good for him though. Glad to see him stepping up and playing well.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#9 : September 26, 2011, 11:55:55 PM

Re: Dom is on PFT Live at Noon
#5 : September 08, 2011, 12:44:39 AM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am comfortable with Graham getting 8-12 carries a gme if need be.

What I am not so comfortable with nowadays, is the play of the offensive line.  Donald Penn is wrong.  Those big boys up front need to step up, and play tough, and play SMART.  They have a simple concept job, I will wait to see if they can implement their talents properly.

I have faith they will push through all this.  I think Trueblood will play well for whatever reason.  Yessir I said it.

yungry bucs

Second String

#10 : September 27, 2011, 12:01:08 AM

Price was a stud with UCLA, just got off to a bad start with injuries. He plays with tenacity and Ive always liked him. Trueblood I've had problems with, if he limits his penalties and gives Freeman enough time as he's been doing I have no problem with him starting. Doing a good job.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#11 : September 27, 2011, 12:03:05 AM

Re: Brian Price is softer then a cheeseburger!
#23 : March 09, 2011, 12:55:19 AM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Price might be better than McCoy IMO.  When he gets healthy, we will have to see.  He certainly appears to be a better pass rusher, more disruptive up the gut.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#12 : September 27, 2011, 12:08:57 AM

Trueblood's biggest problem has always been stupid penalties. When it comes to doing his job, he is a very good run blocking and an average pass blocker that will struggle against elite LEs......but most RTs do. That's why they are RTs and not making the big bucs at LT. Trueblood cleaned up the penalties last year and was playing well before the injury. That is why I never understood why everyone wanted him gone and attacked me for saying we should resign him to compete with James Lee. I admit that I thought James Lee would win the starting role, but that was because he looked great last year, not because I thought Trueblood was bad. Sure glad we resigned him now. If we didn't and were forced to start James Lee these past 3 weeks....I don't think we would be 2-1 and Freeman would probably be hurt already. I don't understand what happen to James Lee but he went from stud to total dud in just one offseason.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#13 : September 27, 2011, 12:15:31 AM

I do recall saying the BUcs NEEDED to resign Trueblood, because there was no depth there.  And to hand the job to a James Lee was foolish.  It is simple politics.

And True broke no banks.  I felt like he was more focused after getting absolutely trashed by the media nd us fans...he had something to prove.  He is from BC, and them boys pride themselves on Oline play.  I am sure he went in with that mindset, and it has paid off so far.  Hopefully, he keeps it that way.  Plus, he probably hates Jeff Faine as much as I do...ha ha ha!  (Notre Dame)

tatmanfish

Hall of Famer

#14 : September 27, 2011, 12:32:22 AM

Trueblood hasnt had penalty problems since the 09 season. Last year he had very few and this year he is clean. I think its just a stigma that has stuck longer than the trend.

Quote from: Illuminator
You were simply too smart for me.
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: my apologies « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools