Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Will Bucs still sellout MNF now that the Rays will have a playoff game on Mon.? « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 3 4 5

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#60 : October 01, 2011, 11:37:35 AM

Do people avoid Busch Gardens or Disney World when it's hotter than hell

Yep they do - Floridians/locals visit those areas when the not scorching hot.

Bschucher

Hall of Famer
#61 : October 01, 2011, 11:38:20 AM

I can understand if you have no money. I can understand if you have child care issues .... or if you have to work. But the heat? Unless you have health issues, that shouldn't be a good excuse.

People avoid the game when it's hotter than hell. It's a fact of life - whether you agree with them is another story.

Do people avoid Busch Gardens or Disney World when it's hotter than hell, or does that "fact of life" not apply to those outdoor entertainment options?

I would say YES THEY DO..   I know I wouldnt go to Disney in the middle of August.. I would however go to a Bucs game at that same time.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#62 : October 01, 2011, 11:41:46 AM

Link?

You two should go to Busch or Disney in the middle of July.  Let me know how long the lines are and the droves of people walking around in the heat at the parks.

Here an attendance graph for the Disney parks:

Heat doesn't seem to be a big factor in Orlando.
: October 01, 2011, 11:48:49 AM Biggs3535

Bschucher

Hall of Famer
#63 : October 01, 2011, 11:49:54 AM

I dont have to go to see.. I KNOW IM NOT going to either place in July or August solely because its to damned hot. A Buccaneers game is another story for this person. They are WAY more important to me.

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#64 : October 01, 2011, 12:10:09 PM

I would say YES THEY DO..   I know I wouldnt go to Disney in the middle of August.. I would however go to a Bucs game at that same time.

Avid football fans wouldn't care about the heat....casual fans do.

But we need both to get sellouts.

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#65 : October 01, 2011, 12:11:53 PM

Link?

You two should go to Busch or Disney in the middle of July.  Let me know how long the lines are and the droves of people walking around in the heat at the parks.

Here an attendance graph for the Disney parks:

Heat doesn't seem to be a big factor in Orlando.

Is that graph for local Floridian attendance to the parks? That was your question - tourist generally don't care about the teamps - they'll go when they get breaks from school, work. You want a link? LOL - I've already dedicated too much time for you as it is. Forget that.

: October 01, 2011, 12:15:42 PM morgan

Bschucher

Hall of Famer
#66 : October 01, 2011, 12:14:02 PM

Avid football fans wouldn't care about the heat....casual fans do.

But we need both to get sellouts.

EXACTLY

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#67 : October 01, 2011, 01:33:06 PM

You want a link? LOL

Yes.  Believe it or not, I prefer facts instead of the crap you pull out of your butt and try to present as fact.

flyinbuc

Pro Bowler
#68 : October 01, 2011, 02:31:48 PM

Both SEll OUTS
Page: 1 ... 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Will Bucs still sellout MNF now that the Rays will have a playoff game on Mon.? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools