Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Vegas Knows « previous next »
Page: 1

yungry bucs

Second String

: September 30, 2011, 11:10:07 AM

Bucs are -500 ML and -10 on the Spread o/u 40.5

I do count on the Bucs to win this game but something bothers me about that spread. Considering the fact that all Buccaneer games have come down to one possession are we really discounting the lowly Colts to compete with the Bucs? I personally think most people are. Although Bucs may win by a TD or FG, I do hope they blow this game outta the water and really prove to the nation that were a team to be reckon with and put the kitty kats and taints on notice that Bucs are the real deal.

With that being said...

My Picks for NFL are

Bears -6

Cowboys -2

and Miami +7.5

College Ball

Syracuse -1.5

Va Tech -7

Baylor -3.5

RGIII for Heisman

Always buy the point fellas. Veterans buy points. Goodluck.

Thoughts??

flaitguy

Starter
#1 : September 30, 2011, 02:41:23 PM

i wish i knew what any of that meant.

tanardtokerjackson

Second String

#2 : September 30, 2011, 03:04:39 PM

What site do you guys use to check what the public is doing and all of the other betting info?

BucsBay

Hall of Famer
#3 : September 30, 2011, 04:17:56 PM

Colt's defense has a lot of trouble stopping the run on the road. If I was a better I wouldn't take the Colts with the points even as high as they are.

tatmanfish

Hall of Famer

#4 : September 30, 2011, 05:29:33 PM

flait-

spread is the point difference and the Bucs are picked to win by 10. You can bet for either team straight up to win or lose, or you can bet for/against the point spread.

the over/under is the total points to be scored by both teams combined in which you can also bet "over/under" hence the phrase itself.

Quote from: Illuminator
You were simply too smart for me.

replica

Hall of Famer
#5 : September 30, 2011, 09:53:31 PM

I would keep my $$ away from this one, 10 is high..

PreferNFL

Hall of Famer

#6 : September 30, 2011, 10:28:31 PM

I would keep my $$ away from this one, 10 is high..

^^^this^^^....especially considering our sputtering offense.

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#7 : September 30, 2011, 11:12:29 PM

You lay the 10 with the Bucs even though it seems insane.

Colts just came off a national game vs the steelers (public favorite) and didn't play terrible. Joe public looks at that and says "wow, I just saw the Colts almost pull out a win vs the Steelers, +10 is easy $$"
when in reality Vegas is mind-f***king everyone.

Handicapping games has nothing to do with what team did what vs who last week or 2 weeks ago but can you figure out what Vegas is trying to do. This line reminds me of the Bears @ Saints line that opened at -7 right after the Bears kicked the shat out of the Falcons. Joe Public thinks "the Bears just wasted the Falcons how can I be getting 7 points, easy $$"

And veterans don't buy points they play dogs in most situations

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#8 : September 30, 2011, 11:13:40 PM

Good to see you back Keep!

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#9 : September 30, 2011, 11:16:07 PM

Hey man thx, big ups

yungry bucs

Second String

#10 : October 01, 2011, 10:44:50 AM

Veterans always buy points! You know how many times I've won buy a half point lol. Im gonna sit back monday nite drink a 12 rack and let the Bucs get after it. Anyone got a lead pipe lock for this saturday?

docbravo

Pro Bowler

#11 : October 01, 2011, 05:42:35 PM

You lay the 10 with the Bucs even though it seems insane.

Colts just came off a national game vs the steelers (public favorite) and didn't play terrible. Joe public looks at that and says "wow, I just saw the Colts almost pull out a win vs the Steelers, +10 is easy $$"
when in reality Vegas is mind-f***king everyone.

Handicapping games has nothing to do with what team did what vs who last week or 2 weeks ago but can you figure out what Vegas is trying to do. This line reminds me of the Bears @ Saints line that opened at -7 right after the Bears kicked the shat out of the Falcons. Joe Public thinks "the Bears just wasted the Falcons how can I be getting 7 points, easy $$"

And veterans don't buy points they play dogs in most situations

I wish I could make this a STICKY!  Well said Bro! Your logic is SPOT ON!
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Vegas Knows « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools