Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Anyone else sick of Pink October? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 17

Bucko40

Hall of Famer
: October 04, 2011, 12:49:34 AM

I understand it for Breast Cancer Awareness but come on. Pink everything is a bit ridiculous. Some player even had pink tape under his eyes. Really. Josh on ESPN wearing a Pink Bucs hat just looks stupid. the cheerleaders uniforms are horrible in pink. Where does it end?

Cancer is part of the Human Condition. The bodies cells breakdown and that is never going to change. I'm just sick of looking at it every week.

Bucs Capacitor

Hall of Famer
#1 : October 04, 2011, 12:50:43 AM

Dude...

bashear

Hall of Famer

#2 : October 04, 2011, 12:51:27 AM

Cancer will be defeated in time. And I support breasts. Go pink.

TheChronicHotAir

Hall of Famer

#3 : October 04, 2011, 12:51:36 AM

Hell yes...so sick of it!

Gawd damn, i hope they find a cure for breast cancer so we don't have to look at this HOT PINK **CENSORED** every **CENSORED**ing October for the next **CENSORED**ing umpteen gawd damn years!!!!

It's so **CENSORED**ing stupid that they pawn this **CENSORED** off on the NFL. Why not make every **CENSORED**ing person in America wear pink?? It's so **CENSORED**ing stupid.  :'(

: October 04, 2011, 12:59:10 AM TheChronicHotAir

Enhanced Cranston Logo - \"Alan Cranston-- You\'ve Just Been Warholled!\"

lolTampa

Hall of Famer
#4 : October 04, 2011, 12:51:46 AM

*facepalm*

J-Train

Pro Bowler

#5 : October 04, 2011, 12:53:25 AM

nope. the more awareness the better

Thanks for the sig Java!

3rd String Kicker

Hall of Famer
#6 : October 04, 2011, 12:54:04 AM

I think we need more awareness around breasts

TheChronicHotAir

Hall of Famer

#7 : October 04, 2011, 12:56:25 AM

I'm in favor of unofficial self exams with the buddy system.

Bucko40

Hall of Famer
#8 : October 04, 2011, 12:59:21 AM

Your dreaming man. The best medical minds have tried and failed. Cancer is part of natural process of the Human condition. I don't want it and don't wish it on anyone. But it is what it is. Some might beat it with treatment but a cure is unrealistic.

bashear

Hall of Famer

#9 : October 04, 2011, 01:02:31 AM

Not dreaming, dude. We are getting better treatments for cancer all the time.

You saying that medical research won't be able to cure cancer in 50 years? 100 years? 1000 years? Science is often cumulative, and the research we do today will inform researchers in the future.

Sorry you have to put up with pink. That must suck.

BuccaNova

Starter
#10 : October 04, 2011, 01:05:12 AM

Man, you are some insecure manly men if pink bothers you. Pink is great. F'n Ditka wears pink. Get over it. It's a color like all the others. The stupid gay part of pink is in your head.  Which I guess is a concern, if you actually spend seconds worrying about that kind of thing.

You macho guys kill me. Is there nothing you can't act like fools over?

TB-BucFan4Life

Starter

#11 : October 04, 2011, 01:06:12 AM

There is a cure for cancer already but, the company's are making too much money off of the cancer stricken. Cure cancer and the rich get poorer.

goonie40

Second String
#12 : October 04, 2011, 01:06:46 AM

I understand it for Breast Cancer Awareness but come on. Pink everything is a bit ridiculous. Some player even had pink tape under his eyes. Really. Josh on ESPN wearing a Pink Bucs hat just looks stupid. the cheerleaders uniforms are horrible in pink. Where does it end?

Cancer is part of the Human Condition. The bodies cells breakdown and that is never going to change. I'm just sick of looking at it every week.

Then dont F'in watch!!! The more pink the better..I personally think it looks sweet! I ordered my sideline pink hat and its for such a good cause!! And oh btw my girlfiriend has breast cancer so SHUT THE **** UP!!!!

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#13 : October 04, 2011, 01:08:00 AM

That pink is for breast cancer awareness?   I thought it was for gay pride week or something like that.   

TheChronicHotAir

Hall of Famer

#14 : October 04, 2011, 01:10:04 AM

Man, you are some insecure manly men if pink bothers you. Pink is great. F'n Ditka wears pink. Get over it. It's a color like all the others. The stupid gay part of pink is in your head.  Which I guess is a concern, if you actually spend seconds worrying about that kind of thing.

You macho guys kill me. Is there nothing you can't act like fools over?

"Yeah!!"

signed,
Liberace

Page: 1 2 3 ... 17
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Anyone else sick of Pink October? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools