Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Ruud vs. foster after 4 games « previous next »
Page: 1 2

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#15 : October 08, 2011, 01:28:05 AM

That's doesn't make any sense at all.   But I'm glad you have things figured out in your mind.

BucsFTW

Hall of Famer

#16 : October 08, 2011, 01:33:53 AM

Gonzalez would not have scored that TD on Ruud that he did on Foster.

You see........ Sometimes Java DOES hit the nail on the head...!

Every once in a while, your "take" is undeniable.

Atlanta wouldn't have dared attempt that pass had we kept Ruud.

Obviously, they would have simply ran "A-gap right", hoping to get to the second level, where they could again witness the "tackling machine" getting rag-dolled in the middle the way Deangelo Williams (and so many others did)...!

Yet another stunning example of Ruud's technique:

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#17 : October 08, 2011, 01:40:33 AM

They weren't even getting to the linebackers with their running game.   The line is so improved that the line was tackling their runners.

I do agree though that they would not have tried that pass if Ruud were in there.   That play was designed to take advantage of Foster.   and it scored them a TD.

BucsFTW

Hall of Famer

#18 : October 08, 2011, 01:59:24 AM

They weren't even getting to the linebackers with their running game.   The line is so improved that the line was tackling their runners.

I do agree though that they would not have tried that pass if Ruud were in there.   That play was designed to take advantage of Foster.   and it scored them a TD.

Ahhhhhh.......  Deflection.  One of your patented board jukes and jives Java.

Let's not face the fact that a rook is performing BETTER than a vested 6-year vet.  The fact that Foster has 200% more sacks than "Rag-doll Ruud" gets lost in the shuffle of the truth, huh Java?

SMH...

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#19 : October 08, 2011, 02:59:10 PM

Ruud is the leading tackler on the Titans.

buchead

Hall of Famer

#20 : October 08, 2011, 03:57:34 PM

Are you a titans fan? Because the leading tackler on the bucs is mason foster. But instead of talking about that you post pictures of him and talk about his appearance...... You know there is a word for people who judge people off of there appearance

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#21 : October 08, 2011, 04:04:48 PM

I liked Ruud on the Bucs and I'm normally loyal to the players I've supported so I am glad he's doing well on the Titans also.

tiapanda

Practice Squad
#22 : October 08, 2011, 06:55:15 PM

I liked Ruud on the Bucs and I'm normally loyal to the players I've supported so I am glad he's doing well on the Titans also.

Are you glad Foster's doing well as a Buc?

Bschucher

Hall of Famer
#23 : October 08, 2011, 07:47:17 PM

Are you a titans fan? Because the leading tackler on the bucs is mason foster. But instead of talking about that you post pictures of him and talk about his appearance...... You know there is a word for people who judge people off of there appearance

Its called an **CENSORED** and there is no denying it with Mr. Java

SCLOBERNOCKER

Hall of Famer
#24 : October 08, 2011, 07:49:42 PM

Hes too busy looking at pictures of Tebow to notice Foster.

Tommy

Starter

#25 : October 08, 2011, 07:57:11 PM

Foster looks to be a definite upgrade to Rudd as far as potential and production goes. I was soooo tired of watching 51 riding on the backs of the other team's players 10-15 past the LOS.

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#26 : October 08, 2011, 08:03:03 PM

If Java really wanted to troll hed say Morris was the one who said he wanted Ruud to stay.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#27 : October 08, 2011, 08:05:45 PM

Or that Ruud was kept for two years after Morris and Dominick took over...

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#28 : October 08, 2011, 08:09:47 PM

Haha ya
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Ruud vs. foster after 4 games « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools