Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Is no news good news? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

1sparkybuc

Hall of Famer
#30 : October 07, 2011, 04:54:23 PM

You totally missed the point.
 Im sure Aaron Rodgers didnt mean hey let him play then he will be clean. What he was doing was criticizing the punishment process for players with drug problems. The way the league handles players with drug problems is not helping the player get past it. If a guy has a drug addiction, loses his job, what do you think he will be doing with all that free time.... If you look at Johnny Jolly and his issues you can see what Aaron is getting at. Jolly was addicted to a relatively new drug, he was suspended, bannished and now that addiction problem is worse. Being that its not an old school drug like crack, no one really knows how hard it is to kick it. Or even the scientific side effects. Jolly's career is done and his life will continue to spiral out of control.

People know that drugs are bad, dangerous, and illegal before they ever use them.  If they are stupid enough to start, then I have no sympathy for them when they have future problems.  They caused it, they have to deal with the consequences.

Were you 25 years old before your mother allowed you out of the house alone?

You're saying that because I didn't succumb to peer pressure and was smart enough to listen to my friends, family, and teachers when they say don't do drugs... that I was sheltered?  LOL  Forgive me for making the right decisions?  I'll try not to do that again.   ::)

No, I'm saying you are not normal. I'm saying you are not typical. I'm saying you have no sense of adventure. I'm saying you are/were one of those kids who always did what they were told. I'm saying you are probably ugly and your mother dresses you funny. You may have been big in your Sunday school class, but not so much anywhere else. I'm saying "Revenge of the Nerds" is one of your all time favorite movies. I'm saying you have no problem stretching the truth to make a point. I'm saying your superiority complex is not flattering. And, I'm saying you are afraid to question any authority.

You're a Buccaneer fan, so you can't be all bad.

buchead

Hall of Famer

#31 : October 07, 2011, 05:23:38 PM

Ryan24 I mentioned the testing and the possibility he could have missed a test date in my 1st post. That wich you highlighted was my 3rd post. But during the lockout players were not subject to testing. So do you think (this is my hope) the lockout could have slowed down his reinstatement process? Regular players were def not tested. So if we can find out if tanard is lumped in with the rest of the players then that may be the hold up. 

BucsBay

Hall of Famer
#32 : October 07, 2011, 06:06:19 PM

Ryan24 I mentioned the testing and the possibility he could have missed a test date in my 1st post. That wich you highlighted was my 3rd post. But during the lockout players were not subject to testing. So do you think (this is my hope) the lockout could have slowed down his reinstatement process? Regular players were def not tested. So if we can find out if tanard is lumped in with the rest of the players then that may be the hold up.

That would be awesome if you're right, but if this were the case I think someone in Tanard's camp would have been happy to bring it up by now.
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Is no news good news? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools