Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Interesting Trade prospect...Dom isnt afraid to trade « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

SWAGGARRR

Hall of Famer

#15 : October 17, 2011, 12:05:41 PM

Hillis will not be a Buc... We have Blount, Graham, Lumpkin, and now Spann... This trade wouldn't make any sense... Unless they've received word that Blount's injury may end his season...

DailyRich

Pro Bowler

#16 : October 17, 2011, 12:06:31 PM

Not trying to say he'll end up with us, but it looks like he's definitely moving.

Bucman

Hall of Famer
#17 : October 17, 2011, 12:11:19 PM

Hillis will not be a Buc... We have Blount, Graham, Lumpkin, and now Spann... This trade wouldn't make any sense... Unless they've received word that Blount's injury may end his season...
No one has even confirmed Spann signing yet. All he said was "Bucs". If we signed him . I'm sure PR or some Tampa media outlet would have confirmed it.

bucfan26

Pro Bowler
#18 : October 17, 2011, 12:35:40 PM

Not trying to say he'll end up with us, but it looks like he's definitely moving.

I know Hillis has contract issues but has there been anything to suggest they'll trade him?

Bucman

Hall of Famer
#19 : October 17, 2011, 12:36:27 PM

I know Hillis has contract issues but has there been anything to suggest they'll trade him?
No.

SWAGGARRR

Hall of Famer

#20 : October 17, 2011, 12:37:13 PM

No one has even confirmed Spann signing yet. All he said was "Bucs". If we signed him . I'm sure PR or some Tampa media outlet would have confirmed it.
cspann28 Chad 'supe' Spann
On my way to the facility. Then airport to london.
6 hours ago

Roycethe64 Royce Cheatham
@ @cspann28 Are you with the Bears know?
6 hours ago

in reply to @cspann28
Chad 'supe' Spann @Roycethe64 bucs
6 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone

DailyRich

Pro Bowler

#21 : October 17, 2011, 04:15:28 PM

Yeah, Browns have come out and said no plans to trade him.

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#22 : October 17, 2011, 04:44:57 PM

Trade Blount and a 4th round pick for Hillis.

1Va bucsfan

Hall of Famer
#23 : October 17, 2011, 05:59:08 PM

I think Maretellus Bennett is an interesting prospect for the Bucs but I think we only see waiver wire adds this year.

\\\"The guy who invented the first wheel was an idiot, the guy who invented the other three, he was a genius

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#24 : October 17, 2011, 06:01:28 PM

I think Maretellus Bennett is an interesting prospect for the Bucs but I think we only see waiver wire adds this year.

that would certainly be intriguing considering how well michael is playing. 

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#25 : October 17, 2011, 06:27:20 PM

Plus he's going to command $ + picks, and that's something normally the Glazers aren't willing to part with.

Gruden ($ + picks), Key ($ + picks), Joseph (too much $ according to most), Black (too much $ according to most), GMC ($$) . . . .

I don't think the deal goes down but not because of the Glazers refusal to spend $ or picks

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\\\\\\\'s Cancer Center

yungry bucs

Second String

#26 : October 17, 2011, 09:36:13 PM

disciples of the moment

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#27 : October 17, 2011, 09:56:21 PM

I like hillis but I like Blount better and I think a smaller shifty guy to compliment Blount is what we need (Spann) not another bruiser.

McCoy93

Starter

#28 : October 17, 2011, 10:05:59 PM

why dont we try trading for a secondary player instead? i dont like Biggers as out nickel; now a days your nickel is pretty much a starter with the way offenses spread you out now

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#29 : October 17, 2011, 10:10:15 PM

I think Biggers has looked pretty good and has potential to be a solid starter for us for awhile.

Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Interesting Trade prospect...Dom isnt afraid to trade « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools