Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Hayes SUCKS « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 3 4 5

dexmonkey

Hall of Famer

#60 : October 10, 2011, 07:48:32 PM

hes played badly in some games and well in others. hes a 5th round pick. what do you want. like i said he obviously is the reason we lost.

i guess you know more than the coaches obviously. if you have nothing better to do than complain you might as well save your time. **CENSORED**ing on the internet is getting you nowhere.

better yet. go be a fan of another team. you bring nothing to this board
I want the coaching staff to realize he's not a STUD. This fanbase is tired of him trying to finally emerge into this "star" he was suppose to be after only playing at an elite level for a month of a season when Morris took over for Bates. I'm a die hard Buc fan, I have every right to point out to this liabilities. This needs to be known, otherwise, I wouldn't have created this thread. Obviously, your feelings are hurt because your an FSU fan but you just gotta accept the fact that the days of producing quality NFL LBers at FSU are dead and gone.

im pretty sure YOUR feelings are hurt. im not sticking up for him because im an FSU fan. im sticking up for him because every pissant whiner in theis fanbase blames him no matter what happens in a game. we could win by 35 and hold a team to 100 yards totaloffense and someone would start a thread like this. and if you think FSU doesnt pump out linebackers im sorry but wow, you are completely foolish. I guess lawrence timmons sucks, i mean hes only a top 10 backer in the league, but he sucks. Kamerion wimbley blows too, franchise tagged into a huge contract. he sucks. im sure you are just a typical gator fan that thinks all FSU players suck and you got your feelings hurt when you got absolutely rolled two weeks in a row but i digress

i think geno really needs to get his head in the game if he wants a chance at being on this roster next year. even if he is on the roster next year i think hes going to be a situational player/ special teams guy. dont blame a guy for not being the second coming of Derrick Brooks, its not fair because there probly wont ever be another Derrick Brooks. Geno had the misfortune of having to replace a first ballot hall of famer. if you want someone to blame, blame the coaches and the GM. if you see a guy struggling 40% of the time, maybe you need to look into replacing him. They didnt so we are where we are. the bucs havent done a single thing at the linebacker position except take dekoda watson in the 7th and he was never a will linebacker.

im willing to put money that we see a linebacker taken in the draft in the first 3 rouns or so. hopefully in the 3rd because we need corner and oline help more. at that point you guys will see him released or resigned as a backup. you can beat your chests and say i told you so. until then quit **CENSORED**ing and support your dam team and stop whining like little children about every thing

Detrimental

Hall of Famer

#61 : October 10, 2011, 08:01:40 PM

hes played badly in some games and well in others. hes a 5th round pick. what do you want. like i said he obviously is the reason we lost.

i guess you know more than the coaches obviously. if you have nothing better to do than complain you might as well save your time. **CENSORED**ing on the internet is getting you nowhere.

better yet. go be a fan of another team. you bring nothing to this board
I want the coaching staff to realize he's not a STUD. This fanbase is tired of him trying to finally emerge into this "star" he was suppose to be after only playing at an elite level for a month of a season when Morris took over for Bates. I'm a die hard Buc fan, I have every right to point out to this liabilities. This needs to be known, otherwise, I wouldn't have created this thread. Obviously, your feelings are hurt because your an FSU fan but you just gotta accept the fact that the days of producing quality NFL LBers at FSU are dead and gone.

im pretty sure YOUR feelings are hurt. im not sticking up for him because im an FSU fan. im sticking up for him because every pissant whiner in theis fanbase blames him no matter what happens in a game. we could win by 35 and hold a team to 100 yards totaloffense and someone would start a thread like this. and if you think FSU doesnt pump out linebackers im sorry but wow, you are completely foolish. I guess lawrence timmons sucks, i mean hes only a top 10 backer in the league, but he sucks. Kamerion wimbley blows too, franchise tagged into a huge contract. he sucks. im sure you are just a typical gator fan that thinks all FSU players suck and you got your feelings hurt when you got absolutely rolled two weeks in a row but i digress

i think geno really needs to get his head in the game if he wants a chance at being on this roster next year. even if he is on the roster next year i think hes going to be a situational player/ special teams guy. dont blame a guy for not being the second coming of Derrick Brooks, its not fair because there probly wont ever be another Derrick Brooks. Geno had the misfortune of having to replace a first ballot hall of famer. if you want someone to blame, blame the coaches and the GM. if you see a guy struggling 40% of the time, maybe you need to look into replacing him. They didnt so we are where we are. the bucs havent done a single thing at the linebacker position except take dekoda watson in the 7th and he was never a will linebacker.

im willing to put money that we see a linebacker taken in the draft in the first 3 rouns or so. hopefully in the 3rd because we need corner and oline help more. at that point you guys will see him released or resigned as a backup. you can beat your chests and say i told you so. until then quit **CENSORED**ing and support your dam team and stop whining like little children about every thing
Why would my feelings be hurt? I wasn't the one swaring in either of the responses. Obviously someone cannot control their emotions via the internet. See, I just can't deal with people like you who jump to conclusions and make dumb assumptions. What does other people that start threads about Hayes have ANYTHING to do with this one? I'm not apart of those "other people". Get that crap outta your system, head, whatever you use to get your irrational thoughts out. You named 2 Florida State linebackers and I'm supposed to be impressed? Wimbley is an above average player, underacheiver, and is playing well in Oakland b/c he is surrounded around good talent.

Who said anything about DERRICK BROOKS? I just want a CONSISTENT solid starter out there they won't make the SAME mistakes he did THREE years prior. Is that too much to ask? I mean the missed tackles, the faulty gap discipline, and zone coverage depth issues is FUNDAMENTAL. Its not like we're asking him to do complicated things out there on the field. The LBer position is the most EASIEST position to translate into the NFL. The fact he hasn't gotten any better just suggests, he is just a back-up player. Your the only buffon the board that thinks I'm whining about everything. I would suggest YOU do a self re-evaluation before telling somebody otherwise. You are dismissed.

Detrimental

Hall of Famer

#62 : October 10, 2011, 08:03:15 PM

Also, yes, I am a Gators fan. We've enjoyed SEC Titles and a BCS Championships the past years. While we've been getting our arse kicked, I can say our program was relevent the latter decade. FSU on the other hand? Lets not go there....

dexmonkey

Hall of Famer

#63 : October 10, 2011, 08:27:52 PM

firstly i was "swearing" not swaring. swaring is not a word.

you also contradict yourself so well with your comment. im not jumping to any conclusions or making assumptions. You just jumped to a giant conclusion and made an assumption that i was sticking up for him because hes an FSU player. let that sink in that you just did exactlly what you accused me of. good job making a valid point on that one.

no need to bring FSU into this one, i acknowledge that we sucked in the last decade because of bad coaching and recruiting. i also acknowledge that we suck this year for the same reason at this point. im at least man enough to admit that we arent going to have a good year. i think you guys are really in for a crap year also. if you cant admit it then thats your problem. at this point both programs have a lot of issues. are you at least a UF grad or are you a typical tshirt fan? the way you act leads me to believe that you are still in high school.

i fail to see how im a buffoon when you go off spouting a bunch of garbage constantly. i dont think ive ever seen a positive post from you. i call it as i see it and you DID make a point to create a thread whining about a single player. im not singling you out because you arent the only person whining but this is counterproductive.
ill take the high road and not "dismiss" your opinion. you are entitled to it.

this argument is going nowhere so hopefully we can just agree that the linebacker play has been substandard and that there needs to be a change. at the end of the day were all buccs fans

Detrimental

Hall of Famer

#64 : October 10, 2011, 08:38:18 PM

Define garbage. Please inform or point out posts that were just garbage and lacked substance. First time I heard that, so I'll be waiting. I posted a valid thread where MANY people have agreed with me. Its weird how you are the only fan giving me a hard time for calling out a scrub on the team. And assumptions? I just pointed out the FSU thing at you because I knew it would re-kindle the fire and you would go into that  "swearing" phase. I threw that curveball in there because you were already seemed mad the fact I called him out and just had to point out the obvious. I enjoy getting under peoples skin like you. Next time don't take it personal, its not that serious.

dexmonkey

Hall of Famer

#65 : October 10, 2011, 09:05:18 PM

hmm i dont see any swearing in my last post so i guess you made that up also. im not mad and i dont take it personal because i dont know you but it irritates me to see people complain when it doesnt help. morris isnt reading this board and honestly doesnt care what you think, or me for that matter. if he cared about what we thought wed be denver broncos fans. fans dont influence the coaching staff, or at least shouldnt

my job and your job dont ride on these decisions so it doesnt matter. weve got enough problems with this team at the moment and extra negativity doesnt help. the fans are already agitated and this thread isnt helping things. both sides are wrong here.

at the end of the day it comes down to options. we dont have any other options at linebacker so hayes is what we have. hopefully this game was a gut-check for the whole team and they practice hard and focus on the saints

Detrimental

Hall of Famer

#66 : October 10, 2011, 09:15:23 PM

So you did not swear in your 2nd reply towards my response that took a shot at FSU? I'm pretty sure, "quit b-i-t-c-h-i-n-g" was used, but hey lets play dumb here, no one will notice. Again, you miss the point completely. I'm pointing out the obvious that some fans miss. Some fans are under the impression Hayes is an actual good player. But me watching him closely since 2008, is making it clear to EVERYONE that he isn't as good as people think. This has nothing to do with Morris. I made this thread to beat the dead horse, ALL the way dead. Hayes is overrated and not worthy of being a starter. And at the same time last year, we had people say, "well no lets give Hayes another year he is only 22" a year later its the same crap. Please let me remind you this was INTENDED to HIGHLIGHT how inconsistent and non-starting NFL material this player is to the TB FANS on this MESSAGE board. For the last time, there were people that were on the "lets give Hayes another year to get it together before we replace him" bandwagon and I'm here to put that to bed. I agree Hayes is what we have so we have to stick with him until he can be replaced. Its an absoulte dumb decision by the FO Morris mostly to just hand over a guy a starting position based on actual potential and not consistent/proven polish or production.

dexmonkey

Hall of Famer

#67 : October 10, 2011, 09:22:55 PM

no i didnt swear in the previous post #63 in this thread was the one i was referring to. i also never said thats hayes was a great player. far from it. agreat player is a lamarr woodley, a lawrence timmons, johnathan vilma. geno hayes is definately not in that league. if people dont understand that hes not in that realm then well..... im just pointing out that hes far from the worst player ive ever seen and gets scapegoated, some deserved. he does flash potential. he had a few games where he was splashing quite a bit but he cant keep it consistent. i wonder if our linebacker coach has something to do here. linebacker play has been very erratic for a couple of years now. you cant always make an incosistent guy consistent but nobody seems to be consistent

Detrimental

Hall of Famer

#68 : October 10, 2011, 09:38:03 PM

I said I brought up the FSU connection to cause you to swear. Which it did. I don't see how that is an argument, it lies within the ink. Yeah, I'm aware you didn't do that in that post #63, but that's not the post that I was taken a shot at a FSU player originally. Not sure where the confusion lies. Anyway, I guess we can agree on the guy's play.

dexmonkey

Hall of Famer

#69 : October 10, 2011, 09:44:07 PM

yep. linebacker will be a drafted position this year. im honestly surprised we havent gone after lofa tatupu. i think he played mlb, but i think foster could move to will. who knows. i guess they dont want to disrupt our backing corps and make it play worse than now

dexfields22

Practice Squad
#70 : October 10, 2011, 10:02:25 PM

OMG.......I've been saying this before the start of the season.I even posted that on this board about Hayes.If you watch him every play you're see him beening taken out out the play or either see him always reaching.

ryan24

Hall of Famer
#71 : October 10, 2011, 11:22:06 PM

yep. linebacker will be a drafted position this year. im honestly surprised we havent gone after lofa tatupu. i think he played mlb, but i think foster could move to will. who knows. i guess they dont want to disrupt our backing corps and make it play worse than now

Tatupu has been hurt and not really all that effective the last few years.

Happy and Peppy and Bursting with love.
Page: 1 ... 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Hayes SUCKS « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools