Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: You ever wonder why Raheem always wears long sleeves? « previous next »
Page: 1 2

jerseybucsfan

Hall of Famer
#15 : October 11, 2011, 08:59:56 AM

And here I thought he needed the extra material to use as a crying towel.
Spanked? Didn't know we had a game. I thought the Bucs were at Ghirardelli's downing $9 shakes at 4:15.

In Verner We Trust

RHBucsFan

Pro Bowler

#16 : October 11, 2011, 09:36:56 AM

I always wondered this myself. Not as a way to disparage Raheem, just curious. It is noticeable when it's 95 and humid in Tampa and Rah is rocking long sleeves.

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#17 : October 11, 2011, 10:01:44 AM

Maybe he has Chrispy arms.
: October 11, 2011, 10:05:17 AM Skull and Bones

1sparkybuc

Hall of Famer
#18 : October 11, 2011, 10:06:17 AM

The tattoo was discussed in a segment of a story done on Inside the NFL. Raheem worked his way out of the hood. Some of his friends did not. He has not forgotten where he came from and has never tried to hide from his past. He is still involved in charity work for the neighborhood he grew up in. Some people will use anything they can to attack him. That is so wrong. North Jersey is proud of Raheem Morris. Tampa should be too.

jerseybucsfan

Hall of Famer
#19 : October 11, 2011, 10:18:58 AM

48-3. Cry me a river. This ain't no pity party. If he can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen. When we go 6-10 some of you will use injuries as an excuse. GET IT DONE. We had a guy who had been to a Super Bowl with the Bengals and he couldn't get it done. Gone. We had a guy who made the playoffs three of four years and he couldn't take it to the next level. Gone. We had a guy win the Super Bowl but then couldn't build it back up again. Gone.
I'm glad he's a success story out of Irvington. If you saw Irvington before it became a bad place, which some of us are old enough to remember, and see it now you're gratified to see something good come out of there. I used to eat Mr. Mistys at the Dairy Queen on Stuyvesant Ave. back in the day so I appreciate the story differently than some of you. But don't waste our time. At this time a year ago, the Lions stunk. Now they're an elite team. And we're still ''developing.''
What have you done for me lately Raheem?

In Verner We Trust

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#20 : October 11, 2011, 10:20:54 AM

how is Raheem any different from all the other millions of Americans that came out of poverty to make something of themselves?  I'm also guessing he had the advantage of a free athletic scholarship to Hofstra.

jbr18

Second String

#21 : October 11, 2011, 10:46:34 AM

Was reading another post andsomeone asked the same question.I personally dont care that he has a tat, but I understand the public image part. It just must suck standing in the Tampa heat at 1 o clock w/ long sleeves. And Rex Ryan can do anything he wants,hes got a foot fetish, everything else seems normal

RHBucsFan

Pro Bowler

#22 : October 11, 2011, 12:45:10 PM

Was reading another post andsomeone asked the same question.I personally dont care that he has a tat, but I understand the public image part. It just must suck standing in the Tampa heat at 1 o clock w/ long sleeves. And Rex Ryan can do anything he wants,hes got a foot fetish, everything else seems normal

I started the other thread a few weeks ago asking about his long sleeves. Again, I didn't mean it to poke fun or disprespect Raheem; just like you I wondered how he could stand the long sleeves when it was do crazy hot and humid at Ray Jay.

It looks like his tattoo is above the elbow. Is this right? If so, then still, why the long sleeves?
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: You ever wonder why Raheem always wears long sleeves? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools