Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: This loss helps long run « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6

CBWx2

Hall of Famer

#75 : October 18, 2011, 08:41:37 PM

Firstly, how much of a factor did Foster play against the Saints?

I'm not sure what your point is.  Maybe that Adam Heyward is also an upgrade over Ruud?

No. That we would have been good that game anyway. The D-Line is the reason we stopped the Saints, not the change at MLB, as you all seem to believe.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#76 : October 18, 2011, 08:47:20 PM

I'm not sure what your point is.  Maybe that Adam Heyward is also an upgrade over Ruud?

No. That we would have been good that game anyway. The D-Line is the reason we stopped the Saints, not the change at MLB, as you all seem to believe.

I thought Gerald McCoy was saving their butts?  Pick one excuse and stick with it.

CBWx2

Hall of Famer

#77 : October 18, 2011, 08:51:23 PM

I thought Gerald McCoy was saving their butts?  Pick one excuse and stick with it.

Last I checked, Gerald McCoy was a D-Lineman.

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#78 : October 18, 2011, 08:55:03 PM

How many snaps did he play against the Saints?

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

Sailing2smth

Starter

#79 : October 18, 2011, 08:55:05 PM

CBWx2  they drafted Ingram 1st round, signed Sproles via FA because he can actually run between the tackles unlike Bush.  Plus receiving and return.
They vested a lot to the run game, they might be pass happy but nowhere near the Packers because they are truly built on pass.
Saints want the balance attack, and that game Foster was money.  A lot of football to be played, this week has Forte and we will see what the deal.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#80 : October 18, 2011, 08:57:28 PM

The D-Line is the reason we stopped the Saints, not the change at MLB, as you all seem to believe.

When last you checked, did Gerald McCoy contribute to stopping the run vs. the Saints?

4bucs

Hall of Famer
#81 : October 18, 2011, 09:06:30 PM

Of course I expected it. That's why I complained while Dom sat on his hands. I not only didn't like the lack of upgrades when they were there to be made, but hated the message to everyone.
Dom is an idiot not to upgrade the team when he easily could have.......theres a lot more to being a GM  then just the draft.

MiltonMack21

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

#82 : October 18, 2011, 09:18:51 PM

Really... Ruud?

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#83 : October 24, 2011, 03:42:45 PM

He was not the problem. Say it with me. Heck, just mouth the words if it's too difficult for you to admit out loud.

We'll see after 16 games.  Hell, the team is already better vs. the run compared to last season.

2010 after 7 games with the Power of Ruud:  1046 yards on 203 carries, a 5.2 average
2011 after 7 games w/o the Power of Ruud:  864 yards on 190 carries, a 4.5 average

Wow, just over 180 yards difference to the good.  Can't wait to see what the difference will be over 16 games.

Without Gerald McCoy there to save their behinds, neither can I.

I've updated the above stats to reflect 7 games played.
: October 24, 2011, 03:57:36 PM Biggs3535

Page: 1 ... 4 5 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: This loss helps long run « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools