Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Olsons game plan « previous next »
Page: 1 2

Booker Reese

Hall of Famer
#15 : October 13, 2011, 10:11:24 PM

Olson SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKS.

Just a horrible coordinator.

Looks like the WR coach might be showing signs of sucking as well.

That's a bit unfair on Yarber, isn't it? He's coaching a bunch of young players who barely had any offseason work at a position that historically requires a bit of time.

Ladyfan

Hall of Famer
#16 : October 14, 2011, 12:10:44 AM

Uh guys.  You do know Graham lhas been rushing for 6-8 yards on first down.  Catching for a couple.  He's actually been pretty reliable.  Is he our big yardage guy.  I don't think so but in a jam he may prove to be IF Olsen can misdirect a bit here and there.   

I know you are upset and so am I but really......don;t take it out on Graham.  He didn't build the team thisa way.  Know what I'm sayin...?????

bucyou

Rookie

#17 : October 14, 2011, 07:55:23 AM

graham sucks! throw the ball deeper FREEMAN! you have a big arm for NOTHING!!!!! and stop trying to run cuz you are SLOWWW!!!!

3rd String Kicker

Hall of Famer
#18 : October 14, 2011, 08:28:45 AM

I like Graham. Interested to see what he's going to do with more opportunities. Kind of a head scratcher for the Buccaneers to release Bradford but no resign another back though.
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Olsons game plan « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools