Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Why are we not atleast looking into getting B. Lloyd « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

BucD

Hall of Famer

#30 : October 14, 2011, 03:16:30 PM

Even if BOBBY is correct in regards to the Bucs calling about Lloyd...it is not surprising.  GMs call about players all the time...test the waters...see what they are asking for him and what other teams are offering up.

I am sure the Broncos aren't too happy about the Colts trying to trade Reggie Wayne though.

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#31 : October 14, 2011, 03:22:21 PM

We could have Calvin, Greg and Larry..... but if the QB is playing like azz(as Freeman is), it renders them useless.

Just like Brandon Marshall...

MUSCLE_HAMSTER

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer
#32 : October 14, 2011, 03:55:41 PM

There aren't many QBs that can carry an offense regardless of the play of the receivers. Obviously, right now, josh isn't one of them. You can say Freeman is playing like ass, but it's not like the WR are blowing it up either. I believe we're 2nd in drops. Mike and Benn leading the way. 

Native Buc

Pro Bowler

#33 : October 14, 2011, 03:57:51 PM

@incarceratedbob
incarcerated bob
**UPDATED NFL RUMORS**Source: Some more teams have called the Broncos on the Lloyd sweepstakes (Panthers/Bucs/49ers : Skins are out) #IBN

Like him or not, he has been right a decent number of times this year.....at least this shows there is interest.

Noo Its the curse of Incarcerated Bob again. *Lightening strike*

Madman

Hall of Famer
#34 : October 14, 2011, 05:10:36 PM

Even if BOBBY is correct in regards to the Bucs calling about Lloyd...it is not surprising.  GMs call about players all the time...test the waters...see what they are asking for him and what other teams are offering up.

I am sure the Broncos aren't too happy about the Colts trying to trade Reggie Wayne though.

Reggie Wayne is on the trading block?
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Why are we not atleast looking into getting B. Lloyd « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools