Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Why are we not atleast looking into getting B. Lloyd « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#15 : October 14, 2011, 01:00:45 PM

Why are we not at least looking into getting B. Lloyd... Thoughts?

Derrick Ward, that's why.

MUSCLE_HAMSTER

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer
#16 : October 14, 2011, 02:00:22 PM

Honestly, I'm in favor of acquiring him. But I realize its unlikely to happen

Native Buc

Pro Bowler

#17 : October 14, 2011, 02:08:13 PM

I highly doubt were in on this. As I know he could help, Freeman needs to get off his jitters in the pocket, and let the ball go more then 20 yards. Hes very predictable right now, and every time he throws I get nervious and start looking for the defenders to pick it off. That's not peace of mind.

Its starts with Free making the change, and showing he can put up 280 and game and not cause TO's.

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#18 : October 14, 2011, 02:09:41 PM

Because we invested in wr's already. This won't happen.

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#19 : October 14, 2011, 02:14:56 PM

Can B.Lloyd plug the middle and stuff a big power RB? If not we don't need him.

We need run stoppers and someone to fill in for Blount, not another Diva WR. Heck I'd say P.Parker is deserving of moving to no. 1 if MW doesn't get his head out of his backside. But with Parker and Benn playing well, WR is not a need.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#20 : October 14, 2011, 02:17:50 PM

Geezus.... another "bring in" thread. While we clearly have some holes on this team, WR is not one of them.

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#21 : October 14, 2011, 02:19:54 PM

We need run stoppers and someone to fill in for Blount, not another Diva WR. Heck I'd say P.Parker is deserving of moving to no. 1 if MW doesn't get his head out of his backside. But with Parker and Benn playing well, WR is not a need.

This.

Geezus.... another "bring in" thread. While we clearly have some holes on this team, WR is not one of them.

yup. Surprised??

NYC Bucs Fan

Starter

#22 : October 14, 2011, 02:36:19 PM

@incarceratedbob
incarcerated bob
**UPDATED NFL RUMORS**Source: Some more teams have called the Broncos on the Lloyd sweepstakes (Panthers/Bucs/49ers : Skins are out) #IBN

Like him or not, he has been right a decent number of times this year.....at least this shows there is interest.

MUSCLE_HAMSTER

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer
#23 : October 14, 2011, 02:41:06 PM

Idk if thats true. WR not beating man coverage has been a topic of discussion around these parts.

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer

#24 : October 14, 2011, 02:43:14 PM

yes.  because we have the deepest and most talented WR core in the league.  ::)

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#25 : October 14, 2011, 02:43:40 PM

I just think they aren't playing the way they can. I could see them publicly showing interest to get our guys going.

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer

#26 : October 14, 2011, 02:46:42 PM

Benn has been playing well?  12 receptions in 5 games for 160 yards is your idea of good?

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#27 : October 14, 2011, 02:51:19 PM

I think Benn has been on the verge of breaking out. I honestly think Parker and Benn have been the better receivers at this point. Williams needs to get his act together.

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer

#28 : October 14, 2011, 02:57:45 PM

don't know if Lloyd is the right guy but I think these guys could use a vet to help show them the way.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#29 : October 14, 2011, 03:08:29 PM

We could have Calvin, Greg and Larry..... but if the QB is playing like azz(as Freeman is), it renders them useless.

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Why are we not atleast looking into getting B. Lloyd « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools