Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Winslow on Morris......"He keeps us in line, but he's also just a good dude." « previous next »
Page: 1 2

blackthoughtz

Starter

#15 : October 15, 2011, 01:42:15 PM

Defintely a case of inmates running the asylum at One Buc.

And your basis is where? Everytime I hear the players talk about Rah it's nothing but respect. They Don't do things in house that show they have no discipline.  When the going gets rough the players stand behind Rah and fight for him. They dont throw pot shots at teammates and they definitely dont take shots at coaches..... They definitely dont do ish like this http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d8231fa9f/article/moore-says-comments-by-holmes-fragments-jets-locker-room?module=HP11_headline_stack
: October 15, 2011, 01:44:17 PM blackthoughtz

\\\"Never argue with a fool; onlookers may not be able to tell the difference.\\\"

jcarruth

Pro Bowler
#16 : October 15, 2011, 04:02:52 PM

I would rather they play well for him than run through walls for him.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#17 : October 15, 2011, 04:22:04 PM

Really - now how about you provide some in depth reporting on that - what is the basis for this 'observation'?

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#18 : October 16, 2011, 10:59:25 AM

IF he's such a "good dude", maybe he can con Dom or the Glazers to get Barber some kind of honest help (somewhere)?

Naismith was right about Revis. Everyone else is a dummy.

blackthoughtz

Starter

#19 : October 16, 2011, 11:49:24 AM

IF he's such a "good dude", maybe he can con Dom or the Glazers to get Barber some kind of honest help (somewhere)?

What?

\\\"Never argue with a fool; onlookers may not be able to tell the difference.\\\"

Hate

Hall of Famer
#20 : October 16, 2011, 12:20:28 PM

Definitely??  That's some funny isht, dude. The things posted under the anonymity of this mesg board cracks me up.

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#21 : October 16, 2011, 12:25:24 PM

Raheem isn't in charge - he's just one of the boys/dudes.

Not a good way to lead. Only time will tell.

Just my opinion.

You may think differently 

Stratobuc

Starter
#22 : October 16, 2011, 01:07:35 PM

Agree with you on this one. That "..just a good dude..." stuff doesn't carry you very far in the Not For Long league.
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Winslow on Morris......"He keeps us in line, but he's also just a good dude." « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools