Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The Walking Dead « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 54

Lord Bortles

Hall of Famer

#630 : November 13, 2013, 06:25:54 PM

The last few seconds of the "next time on AMCs the walking dead" preview, shows the governor standing in front of a house that is ablaze.

..could be insignificant, could be something that goes along with the story in the next episode. That house might be close to the prison and he is hoping to lure a group away to check it out. Who knows.

That's the one that I was referring to.  I know how they like to trick the viewers so I wanted to see if anyone actually recognized the house.

I think Daryl goes looking for Carol and the Gov kidnaps him and holds him ransom for Michonne.

Didn't Gov already try that?

RD 1) QB B. Bortles/ T. Bridgewater/ J. Manziel
RD 2) WR Kelvin Benjamin/ A. Robinson/ D. Adams/ M. Lee/
RD 3) OG D. Dozier/ C. Richardson/
RD 5) WR D. Archer/ J. Huff/ M. Davis/ TJ Jones/ R Grant
RD 6) OLB P Shembo/ R. Powell/ - DE A. Lynch/ M Sam  RD 7) G B. Thomas (injured)

Bucman

Hall of Famer
#631 : November 13, 2013, 08:56:11 PM

I really do think that guy and girl were apart of the governors new group.
And yes Daryl was already kidnapped once before by the governor. He pinned Daryl against Merle in that death match.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#632 : November 13, 2013, 10:05:16 PM

Started watching TWD from episode 1 on Netfliks today. Doing a recap marathon style.

Draft Aaron Donald

freddy

Hall of Famer
#633 : November 13, 2013, 10:10:33 PM

To me it looked like one from the town the Governor ran.  Also, I'll predict that Carol is the new Andrea in that she gets captured by the governor and held hostage.  Fan favorite Daryl then gets to be the one who kills the Governor, but not with a head shot, like the Gov did to his brother.

gbobucsfan

Pro Bowler
#634 : November 14, 2013, 08:55:38 AM

The last few seconds of the "next time on AMCs the walking dead" preview, shows the governor standing in front of a house that is ablaze.

..could be insignificant, could be something that goes along with the story in the next episode. That house might be close to the prison and he is hoping to lure a group away to check it out. Who knows.

That's the one that I was referring to.  I know how they like to trick the viewers so I wanted to see if anyone actually recognized the house.

I think Daryl goes looking for Carol and the Gov kidnaps him and holds him ransom for Michonne.

Didn't Gov already try that?

You're right, how could I have forgotten that! 

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#635 : November 14, 2013, 09:08:07 AM

Watched the first two seasons yesterday. The thing that jumped out at me....the Walkers use to be a lot faster and smarter! They used weapons like rocks, they opened door knobs, they where really quite alert. They also moved at a faster pace. Like a slow jog. Not sure if this is just inconsistencies from switching writers so many times, or if the idea is that they slow down as they get older and decay.

Draft Aaron Donald

gbobucsfan

Pro Bowler
#636 : November 15, 2013, 08:50:17 AM

Watched the first two seasons yesterday. The thing that jumped out at me....the Walkers use to be a lot faster and smarter! They used weapons like rocks, they opened door knobs, they where really quite alert. They also moved at a faster pace. Like a slow jog. Not sure if this is just inconsistencies from switching writers so many times, or if the idea is that they slow down as they get older and decay.

Rocks? nice I don't remember that but sounds cool.

I also remember a lot more close encounters with zombies in the prior seasons.  The past 2 seasons seems like it's more about internal conflict. 

freddy

Hall of Famer
#637 : November 15, 2013, 03:36:17 PM

Rocks? nice I don't remember that but sounds cool.

I also remember a lot more close encounters with zombies in the prior seasons.  The past 2 seasons seems like it's more about internal conflict.

The Gov is not alone.  He has his two henchmen still....

http://www.amctv.com/the-walking-dead/videos/sneak-peek-episode-406-the-walking-dead-live-bait
: November 15, 2013, 03:38:16 PM freddy

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#638 : November 15, 2013, 03:45:18 PM

Yeah, they were picking up large rocks and smashing windows in season one.

I think there has been less zombie interactions because they have been relatively safe in the prison. They are about ti head back out on the road though, so that is going to change.

That sneek peek is a flash back to right after the Governer killed all his own people and took off. So it doesn't tell us who he has with him now. It's been about 7 months in TWD time.

Draft Aaron Donald

fanofkit

Pro Bowler

#639 : November 15, 2013, 09:37:58 PM

Yeah, they were picking up large rocks and smashing windows in season one.

I think there has been less zombie interactions because they have been relatively safe in the prison. They are about ti head back out on the road though, so that is going to change.

That sneek peek is a flash back to right after the Governer killed all his own people and took off. So it doesn't tell us who he has with him now. It's been about 7 months in TWD time.

You are right about the rocks, and the door knob.  But even more divergent from the current zombies, one actually scaled a good eight foot fence.  In the Atlanta sequence, before they went back for Merle,  Glenn and Rick were grabbing that box truck to rescue the others when one of the zombies climbed over the security fence.  Haven't seen anything like that again.

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#640 : November 16, 2013, 12:39:53 PM

Yeah the zombies in that show are pretty lame.  Very easy to avoid/kill.  Almost have to question how anyone has been killed by them. Now the zombies in 28 Days Later, WWZ, I Am Legend, or Zombieland.  They are more if the Shaun of the Dead variety.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#641 : November 17, 2013, 11:21:54 PM

Tonight's episode.....hated it. And it looks like next week is just part two of the Governor's story. :(

I was just like.....who gives a sh!t? I want to know whats happening in the prison and I want that era to end. If we end this first half of season for and go on a 5 month break and they are still in that prison....Imma b pissed.

Draft Aaron Donald

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#642 : November 18, 2013, 09:06:02 AM

This show is starting to bore me. One of the worst episodes so far. The governor story should have been put to bed long long ago.

Hell, brees might not be as accurate as manziel.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#643 : November 18, 2013, 10:27:03 AM

Agreed. It's like I didn't even get to see the Walking Dead this week. Instead I got some Governor spin off show. And from the looks of it, next week is more of the same. They are dragging this out way too long and trying to force us to care about the governor.....when all anybody wants to see is the OUR group start the next leg of their journey. Feels like filler to me.

Draft Aaron Donald

freddy

Hall of Famer
#644 : November 18, 2013, 10:55:09 AM

Well I warned you about Gov filler info.  Agreed, it seemed more daytime soap than WD material though.

But I do have good news.  Three new characters from the comic book have been cast and I'm looking forward to their arrival!

http://insidetv.ew.com/2013/10/14/walking-dead-robert-kirkman-michael-cudlitz/
Page: 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 54
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The Walking Dead « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools