Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The Walking Dead « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 ... 54

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#645 : November 18, 2013, 11:32:49 AM

...at this point, we won't see them for 3 more seasons. Those three are integral part of where the group heads going forward. I was excited to hear the news last month as well, but, damn...how much longer can they drag this sh*t out....

Hell, brees might not be as accurate as manziel.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#646 : November 18, 2013, 11:45:12 AM

I don't like Michael Cudlitz as Abraham. The other two look perfect, but Abraham should be a big, intimidating jar head. I've seen Micahle Cudlitz in that cop show Southland.....not a good fit imo. Color me disappointed. I was expecting someone like Donald Gibb! lol
: November 18, 2013, 11:55:05 AM JDouble

Draft Aaron Donald

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#647 : November 18, 2013, 11:54:50 AM

Speaking of poor casting....Danny Trejo should have been the Governor.

freddy

Hall of Famer
#648 : November 18, 2013, 11:56:37 AM

He was also  Sgt. Denver 'Bull' Randleman in Band of Brothers.

freddy

Hall of Famer
#649 : November 18, 2013, 11:58:56 AM

...at this point, we won't see them for 3 more seasons. Those three are integral part of where the group heads going forward. I was excited to hear the news last month as well, but, damn...how much longer can they drag this sh*t out....

I think we will see them the last moments of the last episode of this 1st half season ender as the cliff hanger to the second half.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#650 : November 18, 2013, 12:02:54 PM

Liev Schreiber would have been a great Abraham. He's 6'3" and he played Sabretooth. He's done a few movies, but is mostly a TV actor. Woulda been perfect.

Draft Aaron Donald

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#651 : November 18, 2013, 12:08:00 PM

He was also  Sgt. Denver 'Bull' Randleman in Band of Brothers.

Abraham is suppose to me this monster of a man that tears zombies apart with his bare hands and intimidates everyone around him. I just don't see that from this dude. I guess we'll see.

Draft Aaron Donald

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#652 : December 02, 2013, 12:59:43 AM

Spoiler.....

Pretty **CENSORED**ing good finale. Surprised there weren't more deaths, but pretty damn good. Watching Hershel die was tough....which means the writers and actors did an amazing job. I really like that everyone is split up and it looks like the group will be following them as 5 or 6 seperate groups in the second half of this season.....which is only 2 months away! Feb 9th to be exact. Awesome sauce.

So glad the prison era is over and the Gov is dead. Excited about the future.

Also....is Judith dead? Was the blood from a zombie eating her or perhaps someone one who was bleeding grabbed her and got on the bus.......

Also, I was very surprised that they didn't kill off anyone besides Hersell in this attack. I think they are realizing that TV is different from a comic and viewers will tune out if too many main characters die. Can't say I like this change. Having main people die often and unexpectaedly is what makes the show great imo. Anyways, in the comic, when whats left of the group finds thier next sanctuary, there are already a lot of people there. I'm thinking that instead of introducing so many new characters at that new sanctuary, they will just keep all these extra characters we already know. Not sure I like that...but it appears to be the path we are on.

So the groups as far as I can tell are....

Rick & Carl

Michone alone

Tyrese and the children

Daryl and Beth

Glen and a bus full of noname old people

Maggie, Tyrese's sister, and the drunk medic.

Am I missing anyone?

Lastly. I predict Daryl and Beth become a couple. Boom.
: December 02, 2013, 01:02:28 AM JDouble

Draft Aaron Donald

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#653 : December 02, 2013, 06:13:41 AM

Best episode in awhile.  Wonder if we see anymore of the older daughter from the family the Gov.  adopted.  They didn't show her being killed.  What about the mother as well?

3rd String Kicker

Hall of Famer
#654 : December 02, 2013, 10:19:50 AM

Spoilers below.

The "Drunk Medic", was it Bob? I think he got shot, but lived. Perhaps he grabbed Judith I hope. Pretty sad to see Hershal go. I pretty much thought everyone always expected him to die through the seasons just by the fact that he was old, glad to see he defied that for a while. When there was a ringing sound and Maggie and Beth screamed but you couldn't hear it, that was excellent cinema right there. Loved the mid-season finale. And if Daryl dies... ever, I'm going to riot.

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#655 : December 02, 2013, 10:39:19 AM

It was ok....

Not really surprised that more main characters didn't die. Not many die in the comics when the Gov attacks with the tank. They have already killed off several of the characters who make it past the prison story(Andrea, Dale, Sophia, etc)
I actually hope that they stick with the original story and let the Judith character not make it past the prison...as morbid as that sounds.
Glad to see that they all scattered and finally left the prison.

Now the real sh*t begins.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#656 : December 02, 2013, 11:48:33 AM

I agree Chace. It does sound horrible, but I hope Judith is in fact dead. There is just no place for a baby in the post apocolyptic zombie world of The Walking Dead. Especially now that they are on the road and will likely stay on the road for awhile. There is no way a baby survives that, and the crying would be a death sentence for anyone traveling with a baby.

Unfortunately I think they left it open on purpose and it will turn out that someone grabbed Judith before leaving.

Draft Aaron Donald

Bucman

Hall of Famer
#657 : December 02, 2013, 02:20:20 PM

I'm thinking Judith is on the bus and the blood is just from someone else. Also I think a person on that bus is responsible for feeding the walkers rats and it could turn into something big where that person starts killing people. Glad the Governor is dead, he died by someone I never thought would kill him though.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#658 : December 02, 2013, 03:02:05 PM

I think it has to be that little creepy girl doing the rat feeding/disecting. I really didn't like her until she shot that one b!tch in the head. Now she is cool.  ;)

Draft Aaron Donald

3rd String Kicker

Hall of Famer
#659 : December 02, 2013, 04:05:52 PM

I think Judith embodies hope for the survivors. But it is pretty cool seeing Rick's downward spiral continue, season after season lol.

Page: 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 ... 54
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The Walking Dead « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools