Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The Walking Dead « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 ... 54

Bucman

Hall of Famer
#675 : December 05, 2013, 10:11:29 PM

Judith is with Tyrese.

I think you are right now that I think about it. That's why when he and the children were like "let's get out of here!" they ran off in the opposite direction of the exit and Tyrese was like "Why you going that way?". They must have gone back for Judith. Doesn't explain all the blood, but it does make perfect sense.
Its too hard to tell by the video. It would be hard to hold the rifle like that and be carrying a child. I think Judith is on the bus.

Bookert1905

Pro Bowler

#676 : December 05, 2013, 10:19:47 PM

The rifle is strapped around him. What else would be be holding in his arms?

Bucman

Hall of Famer
#677 : December 06, 2013, 07:35:28 PM

The rifle is strapped around him. What else would be be holding in his arms?
Nevermind your right. At first glance it looked like he was holding the rifle. You can see something in his arms for a quick second.

Bucpride5

Pro Bowler
#678 : December 09, 2013, 05:25:51 PM

I agree Chace. It does sound horrible, but I hope Judith is in fact dead. There is just no place for a baby in the post apocolyptic zombie world of The Walking Dead. Especially now that they are on the road and will likely stay on the road for awhile. There is no way a baby survives that, and the crying would be a death sentence for anyone traveling with a baby.

Unfortunately I think they left it open on purpose and it will turn out that someone grabbed Judith before leaving.

Glad I'm not the only one who wished Judith dies.

Great finale, I really was hoping this was the season finale from last year, but I'm glad we got to see a nice prison show down in the vain of the comics. Can't wait until Feb 9th!!!

Formerly known as T

I\'ll be optimistic until I see a reason not to be

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#679 : December 09, 2013, 06:11:43 PM

My only complaint is that this first half of this season was kinda a complete waste. It took two events that happened in the comic a few minutes apart and made them many months apart. The only thing that happened between the 1st and 2nd attack was the flu outbreak and the Governor mimi series soap opera. The truth is, at least imo, this finale should have happened at the end of last season and we basically got 7 episodes of filler where nothing much happend. Carol leavinf was the only important thing that happened the entire time. Other than the finale, this first 1/2 of season four was pretty weak.

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#680 : December 11, 2013, 01:34:06 PM

There is always a hater in the crowd...  I loved this season, and all those that came before....

Bucpride5

Pro Bowler
#681 : December 16, 2013, 10:23:41 AM

There is always a hater in the crowd...  I loved this season, and all those that came before....

I always laugh at the haters who complain yet continue to watch every week.

Formerly known as T

I\'ll be optimistic until I see a reason not to be

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#682 : December 16, 2013, 10:27:36 AM

Lol....I'm a hater now? Ok. Sure. I've spent a few hundred bucks purchasing all 118 comics and have been a huge fan long before the TV show existed....but now I'm a hater because I didn't like how one part was handled on the TV show. Seems legit.  ::)

gbobucsfan

Pro Bowler
#683 : January 03, 2014, 10:34:51 AM

when is this show coming back?

A co-worker told me this was the last season ever, he is mistaken right?

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#684 : January 03, 2014, 11:39:34 AM

Your co-worker is incorrect.  He was probably confused with Breaking Bad, or just yanking your chain.

I believe a February return is scheduled.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#685 : January 03, 2014, 01:49:28 PM

Feb 9th

DonkeyHunter

Hall of Famer
#686 : January 05, 2014, 02:53:07 PM

Feb 9th

Lol. AMC played it smart. Let's get through the rest of the NFL season, playoffs, and Super Bowl. Very next weekend...BOOM!

In many bassin\' circles, trolling is often considered the lowest form of fishing - Jim Porter

bucs449

Hall of Famer

#687 : January 07, 2014, 02:55:47 PM

I always laugh at the haters who complain yet continue to watch every week.

I'm one of them. Had to stop watching mid way through this season because it sucked so much but then I caught up and it admittedly ended very well.

3rd String Kicker

Hall of Famer
#688 : January 08, 2014, 01:46:57 PM

It was a half-season, starts back up in February. I'm surprised this show hasn't really had any decent looks from the Emmys. The occasional makeup nomination is about it if I recall correctly. I think Andrew Lincoln and David Morrissey deserved nominations.

MSU_Fan

Starter

#689 : January 16, 2014, 10:33:14 PM

I'm more of a Dexter nut myself, is it really as great as everybody is making it out to be? Walking Dead, I mean.
Page: 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 ... 54
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The Walking Dead « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools