Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The Walking Dead « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 54

Bucpride5

Pro Bowler
#30 : November 08, 2011, 02:27:40 PM

I wonder how long they're gonna drag out this missing kid crap. It was good before but its old now.

Same here, enjoying the show. Just annoyed with the lost child plot. Just dragging on too much. Especially since on echaracter found where it looks like she is hiding out and surviving. I have a feeling she will be found in the next episode. Just a hunch.

Formerly known as T

I\'ll be optimistic until I see a reason not to be

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#31 : November 08, 2011, 02:32:43 PM

I wonder how long they're gonna drag out this missing kid crap. It was good before but its old now.

Same here, enjoying the show. Just annoyed with the lost child plot. Just dragging on too much. Especially since on echaracter found where it looks like she is hiding out and surviving. I have a feeling she will be found in the next episode. Just a hunch.

Would be crazy if the walker who strolls on to the farm is actually the little girl...undead.

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer

#32 : November 08, 2011, 02:43:28 PM

wait a minute.  at the beginning of the very 1st episode the sheriff had to kill a little girl zombie at a gas station.  was it her?

Bucpride5

Pro Bowler
#33 : November 08, 2011, 02:46:12 PM

wait a minute.  at the beginning of the very 1st episode the sheriff had to kill a little girl zombie at a gas station.  was it her?

Time travel doesn't happen in the Walking Dead.

1st episode little girl zombie killing happened when Rick was searching for his family. Sophia went missing 1st episode of season 2.

Formerly known as T

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer

#34 : November 08, 2011, 04:34:25 PM

that scene wasn't in any chronological order but it isn't her

3rd String Kicker

Hall of Famer
#35 : November 14, 2011, 04:43:35 PM

Good episode again, with a nice cliffhanger. Glad I record on DVR to skip commercials, they would be unbearable otherwise.

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#36 : November 14, 2011, 04:51:47 PM

Agreed. Should be interesting to see if the walkers breakout.

BucsFan4090

Hall of Famer

#37 : November 14, 2011, 05:40:01 PM

Season One was AWESOME! Perfect balance of drama and survival.

Season Two is pretty meh. ALL DRAMA and ZERO SURVIVAL.

I just want them to move the hell on from this farm and just keep moving. I predicted in the season opener the RV would break down and surely enough this one event has been the ire of this season.

Just find her and move on in the story. I can't believe we have wasted like 5 episodes on one stupid story arc that isn't even satisfying.

3rd String Kicker

Hall of Famer
#38 : November 14, 2011, 05:40:46 PM

Call me slow, but I don't understand why they are there in the first place. Any ideas?

BucsFan4090

Hall of Famer

#39 : November 14, 2011, 05:43:35 PM

Call me slow, but I don't understand why they are there in the first place. Any ideas?
The RV broke down in the season premiere and they have been stuck there since then. Carl got shot by Otis and that is what lead to the discovery of the Walker farm.

3rd String Kicker

Hall of Famer
#40 : November 14, 2011, 05:46:08 PM

The RV broke down in the season premiere and they have been stuck there since then. Carl got shot by Otis and that is what lead to the discovery of the Walker farm.

I was referring more to the end of the last episode with the discovery at the barn.

3rd String Kicker

Hall of Famer
#41 : November 14, 2011, 06:02:47 PM

This article pretty much summed up my feelings after the last episode.
*** It will contain spoilers ***

http://www.aoltv.com/2011/11/13/the-walking-dead-season-2-episode-5-recap/

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#42 : November 14, 2011, 06:33:44 PM

Glad to see some other folks that dig this show. I am not a big TV watcher, but I got sucked into LOST and The Walking Dead has filled the void that LOST left. Plus, being a Bucs fan my Sundays general suck and this show gives me something to look forward to on Sunday nights.

I thought the last few episodes were very good, but last nights was kinda lame. Nothing much happened. I'm ready for them to find the little girl and move on to a new story line. More zombies, more survival mode, less Little House on the Prairie drama. I realize this story is more about the characters and their drama than it is about zombies, but the missing child act is dragging on.

Any theories on the zombies in the barn? I think they are friends and relatives. Old man won't allow guns on his property and wants to handle any walkers himself. I think he is keeping them locked up in hopes they will be "saved" or somehow return to normal again.

3rd String Kicker

Hall of Famer
#43 : November 14, 2011, 06:40:17 PM

Any theories on the zombies in the barn? I think they are friends and relatives. Old man won't allow guns on his property and wants to handle any walkers himself. I think he is keeping them locked up in hopes they will be "saved" or somehow return to normal again.

I like that theory, didn't think of that. Crazy if he has that many relatives.

Bucpride5

Pro Bowler
#44 : November 14, 2011, 08:52:52 PM

Glad to see some other folks that dig this show. I am not a big TV watcher, but I got sucked into LOST and The Walking Dead has filled the void that LOST left. Plus, being a Bucs fan my Sundays general suck and this show gives me something to look forward to on Sunday nights.

I thought the last few episodes were very good, but last nights was kinda lame. Nothing much happened. I'm ready for them to find the little girl and move on to a new story line. More zombies, more survival mode, less Little House on the Prairie drama. I realize this story is more about the characters and their drama than it is about zombies, but the missing child act is dragging on.

Jdouble do you read the Walking Dead comic?

Spoilers Ahead

Spoilers

LAST CHANCE...Spoilers

Well in the Walking Dead comic the walkers in the barn are Herschel's family and neighbors. He's holding them there in hopes that there is a cure. He doesn't allow any guns in fear of a stray bullet killing one of his family or friends int he barn. The discovery of the Walkers in the barn is what creates a divide between Rick & Herschel and that's how they end up leaving the farm, and back to survival mode as some other posters have said.

This show is really good, well acted, well paced, although I agree with other Sophia being lost has drug on for quite sometime. But the creator of the comic has alluded to it's building to something to see how or if she survived just who she is with...

He's been writing a excellent comic for over 90 issues, I trust his flair for the dramatic and I'm sure us viewers will be in for a treat when we finally see the fate of Sophia.

Formerly known as T

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 54
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The Walking Dead « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools