Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The Walking Dead « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 54

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#345 : November 04, 2012, 11:17:53 PM

Wow. Just......wow. What an episode.

pewtersurf

Hall of Famer
#346 : November 05, 2012, 01:38:15 AM

Figured it would be T-Dog. Sad about that one.

Lori. Good riddance...and about time.

would of rather seen carol gone.  Either way Carol prob wont make it past this season.

Get your Battle Flag!  Join the Fight!

pewtersurf

Hall of Famer
#347 : November 05, 2012, 01:39:43 AM

My friends were just saying how terrible last seasons first half was compared to this season.  amazing start so far.

Get your Battle Flag!  Join the Fight!

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#348 : November 05, 2012, 07:45:41 AM

For all we know Carol is dead. Just sayin.

People complained last weeks episode was too slow and boring....well it was needed to set things up and explain back story. This week had enough swag to make up for it. I wanted Lori to die, but I gotta admit that was pretty crazy. Good writing. My wife hated Lori as well, but by the end of the episode she was crying! lol.

Kinda **CENSORED**ed up they kill off T-dog for no real reason and then replace him with a new token black guy. Is there a limit of one per group or something? Glenn better hope we don't run into any new Asian kids. SMH. Was really starting to like T-dog...even though his name was stupid.

3rd String Kicker

Hall of Famer
#349 : November 05, 2012, 10:18:19 AM

Spoiler
Carol needs to have a strong impact on the show so that IronE (T-Dogs) last ditch effort to save her was not in vein. It would be a small, but important point in the show. I don't think we have seen the last of Carol. Iron-E was actually tearing(sp?) up on Talking Dead, very emotional about his last episode and the fans cheering for him.

lemmer40

Second String

#350 : November 05, 2012, 03:20:33 PM

This show blows now. The new writers are complete **CENSORED**, they're killing way too many people off.

Actually, I don't think they are.  Based on the fact the shows semi follows the comics books, the amount of killings is about right so far. 

I give the writers complete credit for taking the chances and showing that no one is safe.  Keeps you guessing each show.  The new writers (Mazzara) is much better then the previous writers.

3rd String Kicker

Hall of Famer
#351 : November 05, 2012, 03:38:46 PM

I think this show is doing great. They left a question mark on Carrol, but Lori and T-Dogg are gone. In previous seasons we saw more than just two of the focus group of characters die. I was really hoping to see a reunion with Merl and T-Dogg, unfortunately that will no longer be possible. They were able to introduce a few more characters (convicts) to keep the show fresh and entertaining, while still following Michonne/Andrea/Merle storyline as well. I think that both characters had a noble ending. I don't think we are done killing characters off though.

Pop Quiz: What's Hershel's daughter's name? Not Maggie, the other one? If you remembered, that is spectacular because I know I haven't and if you told me, I'd probably forget it again in five minutes. #ExpendableCharacters.

lemmer40

Second String

#352 : November 05, 2012, 03:53:12 PM

I think this show is doing great. They left a question mark on Carrol, but Lori and T-Dogg are gone. In previous seasons we saw more than just two of the focus group of characters die. I was really hoping to see a reunion with Merl and T-Dogg, unfortunately that will no longer be possible. They were able to introduce a few more characters (convicts) to keep the show fresh and entertaining, while still following Michonne/Andrea/Merle storyline as well. I think that both characters had a noble ending. I don't think we are done killing characters off though.

Pop Quiz: What's Hershel's daughter's name? Not Maggie, the other one? If you remembered, that is spectacular because I know I haven't and if you told me, I'd probably forget it again in five minutes. #ExpendableCharacters.

Are you referring to Beth?

freddy

Hall of Famer
#353 : November 05, 2012, 03:59:49 PM

On AMC website, the sneak peak for the next episode is up.

http://www.amctv.com/the-walking-dead/videos/sneak-peek-episode-305-the-walking-dead-say-the-word

Interesting point. Glen was digging a grave. Then he told the two prisoners, "I need two more." 2 + the one he dug is 3. Is Carrol dead too? Is it for the prisoner they shot in the head? Someone else or is Glen just bad at math?

I think T-Dog was killed off more to allow Merle to rejoin the group later. I'm rather disappoint in Merle TBH. He was such a bad azz at first but now he is completely controlled by the governor. Not to mention his explicit racism before, but now not so much.

In the other sneak peak, Daryl hops on his bike to go find baby formula and Merle wants to go to the farm.   Does Daryl look at the farm for formula and find his brother? 

lemmer40

Second String

#354 : November 05, 2012, 04:02:26 PM

http://www.amctv.com/the-walking-dead/videos/sneak-peek-episode-305-the-walking-dead-say-the-word

Interesting point. Glen was digging a grave. Then he told the two prisoners, "I need two more." 2 + the one he dug is 3. Is Carrol dead too? Is it for the prisoner they shot in the head? Someone else or is Glen just bad at math?

I think T-Dog was killed off more to allow Merle to rejoin the group later. I'm rather disappoint in Merle TBH. He was such a bad azz at first but now he is completely controlled by the governor. Not to mention his explicit racism before, but now no so much.

In the other sneak peak, Daryl hops on his bike to go find baby formula and Merle wants to go to the farm.   Does Daryl look at the farm for formula and find his brother?

I don't think Carol is dead but since they found T-Dog dead and found the head scarf that Carol was wearing next to T-Dog's body, I think Glen (as well as the rest of the group) is under the assumption that Carol is dead. 

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#355 : November 05, 2012, 04:06:18 PM

Or deadish...

3rd String Kicker

Hall of Famer
#356 : November 05, 2012, 04:10:55 PM

Interesting point. Glen was digging a grave. Then he told the two prisoners, "I need two more." 2 + the one he dug is 3. Is Carrol dead too? Is it for the prisoner they shot in the head?

I think it's for the prisoner who got shot in the head personally.

freddy

Hall of Famer
#357 : November 05, 2012, 04:16:40 PM

Interesting point. Glen was digging a grave. Then he told the two prisoners, "I need two more." 2 + the one he dug is 3. Is Carrol dead too? Is it for the prisoner they shot in the head?

I think it's for the prisoner who got shot in the head personally.

Would you honorably bury the person who just killed family members next to those he was responsible for killing? That is the part that doesn't make sense. I would just burn his body with the other zombies.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#358 : November 05, 2012, 07:27:27 PM

Yeah....they ain't burying that POS.

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#359 : November 05, 2012, 07:34:14 PM

Yeah....they ain't burying that POS.

I agree. I wouldn't bury Lori either...

Page: 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 54
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The Walking Dead « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools