Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The Walking Dead « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 54

Kodiak

Hall of Famer
#450 : February 18, 2013, 05:41:59 PM

They asked the writer and the creator of The Walking Dead last night if it was a ghost and he said it definitely is not a ghost. They then asked if they could say for sure if Lori was dead because we never saw a body and the guy said no comment. Interesting! We know there were other people that got into the jail. How crazy would it be if Lori just passed out due to the pain and then someone came in and found her body. Anyway...I highly doubt it. I think it's more likely she turns up as a Zombie later on than alive...but I just hope she stays dead.

Whoa...shiver me ****in timbers!

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#451 : February 18, 2013, 05:47:37 PM

They asked the writer and the creator of The Walking Dead last night if it was a ghost and he said it definitely is not a ghost. They then asked if they could say for sure if Lori was dead because we never saw a body and the guy said no comment. Interesting! We know there were other people that got into the jail. How crazy would it be if Lori just passed out due to the pain and then someone came in and found her body. Anyway...I highly doubt it. I think it's more likely she turns up as a Zombie later on than alive...but I just hope she stays dead.

That would mean that Carl didn't put a bullet in her head...and his emotion and reaction after walking out of that room tells me that he finished his mom off....

Hell, brees might not be as accurate as manziel.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#452 : February 18, 2013, 05:58:21 PM

He didn't say no comment. He gave some silly response and laughed. I didn't take it seriously. She's dead. She was the most annoying person ever and she got gutted, shot in the head, and 100% eaten by a fat zombie. Awesome.

Just a question...do zombies poop?

Draft Aaron Donald

pewtergirl2010

Second String
#453 : February 18, 2013, 06:35:56 PM

I gave a big side eye to Lori being eaten by the Zombie. I was wondering why SWC name was still in the credits, now we know. Hopefully something more interesting comes out of Rick seeing Lori's ghost. I'm not sure how the writers can bring Rick back from crazyville. Someone needs to knock Rick out and lock him in a cell, so that he can get some sleep. Also I'm not feeling Glenn  this season. I liked Glenn more when he wasn't with Maggie. I don't feel he has the emotional maturity to handle a relationship+ the stress of the ZA.

fanofkit

Pro Bowler

#454 : February 24, 2013, 10:56:08 PM

That was one craptastic episode.  Andrea has officially passed Lori's ghost as most annoying character, in my book.  I am so sick of Andrea wandering around passing judgement on everyone, while doing nothing but staring at people with that constant look of pained confusion.  Maybe there just isn't a place for civi rights attorneys in the ZA.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#455 : February 25, 2013, 07:53:27 AM

She does always look constipated.

Lame episode. Not even the zombie curb stomping could save it.

Draft Aaron Donald

bucsquad

Pro Bowler

#456 : March 04, 2013, 12:26:43 AM

Good episode.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#457 : March 04, 2013, 12:48:40 AM

Yeah, not much happened...but it was a good, well written episode.

Draft Aaron Donald

Bucman

Hall of Famer
#458 : March 04, 2013, 10:16:37 PM

Morgan is such a good actor. From what I hear the writers want him to be a bigger part of the show but he is always booked for other jobs.

gbobucsfan

Pro Bowler
#459 : March 08, 2013, 09:55:47 AM

They are turning stone cold.  The hitchhiker scene at the end with the bag was brilliant! This is one of the greatest shows period. 

gbobucsfan

Pro Bowler
#460 : March 12, 2013, 03:09:59 PM

I'm itching for someone to put a bullet in the Governor's head !!!

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#461 : March 12, 2013, 03:20:27 PM

Since a war is coming....I wonder if they will follow the book and have them explore the prison in search of the armory where they find more weapons and the riot armor. The riot armor was used a lot during the last part of their time at the prison. Also, Andrea was such a key fixture in fighting off the governor and was a complete bad ass....they have pretty much mutilated the character she could have been. I think everyone roots for her death. lol.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#462 : March 12, 2013, 03:57:01 PM

I thought this week's episode was garbage. Total filler. Nothing happened. When you only get 8 episodes per season.....every episode needs to kick ass. I'm pretty disappointed in this season so far. Nothing much has happened....and there are only two episodes left before it goes on break. Hope season four is better.

Draft Aaron Donald

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#463 : March 15, 2013, 07:44:53 AM

gbobucsfan

Pro Bowler
#464 : March 19, 2013, 07:52:06 AM

Another filler episode in my mind.  The last screen shot was pretty intense, other than that it's all still on the uphill. 
Page: 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 54
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The Walking Dead « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools