Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The Walking Dead « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 54

-ts

Hall of Famer
#525 : March 30, 2013, 10:05:16 PM

Governor definitely has to die in the finale, IMO I think it will be Rick or Glenn who does it.

I would prefer it be Daryl or Rick though. I think Carrol dies from the prison group and Tyrese and his wife team up with the prison group, however he has to kill at least one of the other people in his group (the dad).

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#526 : March 31, 2013, 01:43:31 AM

I think tyrese will join ricks group, but tyrese's sister will die. Hershel, his youngest daughter, carol, and the baby will likely die.

I think after this episode, the group will be back on the road and consist of rick, carl, tyrese, michone, glen, maggie, and daryl.

Not sure what the series has planned for Andrea.

Draft Aaron Donald

Bucman

Hall of Famer
#527 : March 31, 2013, 07:47:12 AM

I think tyrese will join ricks group, but tyrese's sister will die. Hershel, his youngest daughter, carol, and the baby will likely die.

I think after this episode, the group will be back on the road and consist of rick, carl, tyrese, michone, glen, maggie, and daryl.

Not sure what the series has planned for Andrea.
Get rid of Andrea IMO. She is a horrible actor and her character sucks. I don't think Carol dies, she will be there to comfort Daryl with the loss of his brother.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#528 : March 31, 2013, 01:52:59 PM

I hope you are right on both counts. Andrea is a huge part of the book, but they haven't followed the book very closely, especially when it comes to Andrea/Dale/Michone/Governor.....so maybe, if we are lucky, they go ahead and off her. Be great if the governor tortured her to death.....that sounds pretty dark huh? lol. Obviously I am not a fan either! I've been cheering for Lori and Andrea to die from day one. Can't stand either of them.

And with Carol, I really like her character and how she is evolving. I like her relationship with Daryl and I'd much rather see her stick around than Andrea and her eternal look of constipation.

Draft Aaron Donald

Bucman

Hall of Famer
#529 : March 31, 2013, 02:09:48 PM

I hope you are right on both counts. Andrea is a huge part of the book, but they haven't followed the book very closely, especially when it comes to Andrea/Dale/Michone/Governor.....so maybe, if we are lucky, they go ahead and off her. Be great if the governor tortured her to death.....that sounds pretty dark huh? lol. Obviously I am not a fan either! I've been cheering for Lori and Andrea to die from day one. Can't stand either of them.

And with Carol, I really like her character and how she is evolving. I like her relationship with Daryl and I'd much rather see her stick around than Andrea and her eternal look of constipation.
I like Carol as well, she is the mother of the group and takes care of the people. I doubt she dies this season. The baby would be interesting thing to see if the group is on the run. How are they gonna stop the baby from crying and attracting walkers? I'm not sure the current writers are creative enough to incorporate.

To add on the Tyrese part, I'd love for him to be a big part of the story, but I think his comic book part is filled by Daryl. I think Morgan will be a bigger part of the show after this and this show doesn't seem too keen on having 2 black guys in the group.

bucs449

Hall of Famer

#530 : March 31, 2013, 09:46:18 PM

The governor....

Bucman

Hall of Famer
#531 : March 31, 2013, 10:10:36 PM

O goodie. The Commercial Breaks starts in October. Please hire the old writer back AMC. While I'm glad Andrea is dead, this season was complete terrible.

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#532 : March 31, 2013, 10:12:00 PM

Not too surprised the Gov survived. He hadn't done enough damage for him to die this soon, IMO.

I'm kinda bummed that Andrea's character is gone....not because I liked her in the show..but because the potential for her to be the bad ass in the books is now gone...no biggie though.

Should be interesting going forward.

I predict we see a tank next season.....

Hell, brees might not be as accurate as manziel.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#533 : March 31, 2013, 10:17:36 PM

*************SPOILER BELOW***************************

In my opinion this new writing crew sucks. This whole season has been garbage. I'm glad Andrea is dead....but they are still at the prison and the Governor is still alive. Nothing happens, nobody dies. Nothing makes sense. It's just garbage. Long drawn out garbage.

First, how are they going to show a conversation between the governors right hand man and Daryl, and show his humanity and show that he is a level headed normal guy.....and then tonight he watches the governor go postal and gun down half the population of Woodbury....and no nothing? Still hops in the truck with him like "yes sir boss!" Really? That is bad writing.

Then, Rick, Michone, and Daryl find the massacre and the sole survivor....and they don't hurry back to the prison? They don't think maybe the crazy governor is going back?

And then the governor DOESN'T go back? really?

Then, instead of setting up camp min Woodbury.....they bring 30 old useless mouths to feed back to the prison? Sure. That makes sense.

It's just garbage writing and nothing seems to make sense or have any continuity. Instead of constant death, there is maybe one important death per season. Maybe reading the books ruined it for me, cause I feel like they have gotten sop far away from the true nature of the Waliking Dead....that it has become this boring drama where nothing ever really happens. It's just a drawn out bunch of blah. Think I'm about over it.

Draft Aaron Donald

pewtergirl2010

Second String
#534 : March 31, 2013, 10:21:02 PM

Well I called the Gov not dying. I know a lot of people didn't like Andrea,  but I did.

Bucman

Hall of Famer
#535 : March 31, 2013, 10:26:28 PM

*************SPOILER BELOW***************************

In my opinion this new writing crew sucks. This whole season has been garbage. I'm glad Andrea is dead....but they are still at the prison and the Governor is still alive. Nothing happens, nobody dies. Nothing makes sense. It's just garbage. Long drawn out garbage.

First, how are they going to show a conversation between the governors right hand man and Daryl, and show his humanity and show that he is a level headed normal guy.....and then tonight he watches the governor go postal and gun down half the population of Woodbury....and no nothing? Still hops in the truck with him like "yes sir boss!" Really? That is bad writing.

Then, Rick, Michone, and Daryl find the massacre and the sole survivor....and they don't hurry back to the prison? They don't think maybe the crazy governor is going back?

And then the governor DOESN'T go back? really?

Then, instead of setting up camp min Woodbury.....they bring 30 old useless mouths to feed back to the prison? Sure. That makes sense.

It's just garbage writing and nothing seems to make sense or have any continuity. Instead of constant death, there is maybe one important death per season. Maybe reading the books ruined it for me, cause I feel like they have gotten sop far away from the true nature of the Waliking Dead....that it has become this boring drama where nothing ever really happens. It's just a drawn out bunch of blah. Think I'm about over it.
I thought the same thing. Why would you set up shop in the prison when you have woodbury there with the Gov. having to come back there at some point, only you would be waiting on him. It seems the distance between the prison and woodbury changes every show, one time you can walk there in minutes other times it takes hours to drive there. Every show a new vehicle seems to pop up too. Also just a pet peeve, but why did the gun Andrea killed herself with have a shell drop (357)

-ts

Hall of Famer
#536 : April 01, 2013, 12:16:18 AM

Yeah doesn't make any sense to go back to the prison. They should've packed up and moved into woodbury, and if Morgan doesn't end up with this group it is a huge waste of a character.

I am not surprised the governor didn't die, Though I find it almost comical that he mowed down like 20 armed ppl and didn't get so much as a scratch.

And again, it makes absolutely no sense to take everyone back to the prison.

I am glad Andrea is dead though, she just wasn't really worth keeping around.

-ts

Hall of Famer
#537 : April 01, 2013, 12:23:53 AM

I also feel like the episode was so intense and built up for the first half and then just fizzled and died.

Bucman

Hall of Famer
#538 : April 01, 2013, 12:28:26 AM

Yeah doesn't make any sense to go back to the prison. They should've packed up and moved into woodbury, and if Morgan doesn't end up with this group it is a huge waste of a character.

I am not surprised the governor didn't die, Though I find it almost comical that he mowed down like 20 armed ppl and didn't get so much as a scratch.

And again, it makes absolutely no sense to take everyone back to the prison.

I am glad Andrea is dead though, she just wasn't really worth keeping around.
One of the producers said Morgan would be a bigger part of the show, but he is always booked. He is a great actor, so I can see why.

gbobucsfan

Pro Bowler
#539 : April 01, 2013, 07:22:50 AM

Agree with all the above posts.  This season had the potential to be great, it clearly missed it's mark.  It was all about Rick's inner demons.  I dont' want to see that, I want him to kill the Gov.  Here's to Season 4 being better! 

Side note:  When you guys read the books, did you get the Complete Vol 1 edition that has stories #1-48?  Buy each miniseries?  Or did you do Kindle, etc.?
Page: 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 54
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The Walking Dead « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools