Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Wow! Did anyone else see... « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 5

FreeWill

Starter

: October 16, 2011, 10:26:48 PM

Blount and Parker confront Winslow on the sidelines at the end of the 2nd quarter? It happened after Winslow made that jesture to Freeman when he threw three incomplete passes in a row. For those who didn't see it, Blount basically storms over to Winslow, and gets held back by one of the coaches. You can just tell by the look on his face that he was angry about Winslow "showing up" his QB. And as this is going on, Preston is right up in Winslow's face as well. It's pretty cool to see Josh's teammates coming to his defense after something like that and It shows how much he is respected by his team. I can't help but gain a lot of respect for Blount after seeing that.

And please don't turn this into a thread about Winslow being a problem in the locker room. We all know he and Freeman are tight. Thank you.

3rd String Kicker

Hall of Famer
#1 : October 16, 2011, 10:28:50 PM

It was frustration from a terrible series, Winslow showed some immaturity with his body language and Blount probably threatened to punch him. Winslow calmed down afterwards.

alldaway

Hall of Famer
#2 : October 16, 2011, 10:28:55 PM

K2 is a soldier and he needs to know his role.

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#3 : October 16, 2011, 10:28:59 PM

And please don't turn this into a thread about Winslow being a problem in the locker room. We all know he and Freeman are tight. Thank you.

We all know Winslow has issues.

The Franchi5e

Pro Bowler

#4 : October 16, 2011, 10:29:33 PM

I saw it. I wish Blount would rock the **CENSORED** out of Winslow. I hate how the dude acts like a stuck up little kid every time that he gets tackled.

PassThePigSkin

Hall of Famer

#5 : October 16, 2011, 10:34:39 PM

Freeman and Winslow hugged it out after the game no problem here.

BTownBucFan

Hall of Famer
#6 : October 16, 2011, 10:37:53 PM

I think the staff has done an awesome job of keeping Winslow's ego in check since he's been here.  I think it really helps knowing the team has Free's back and that he'd be in for a team beat down if he got outta line.

BerubesBucs

Hall of Famer

#7 : October 16, 2011, 10:39:29 PM

I must have looked away when Blount got in Winslows face because I didn't see that. If anyone can grab a screenshot of it for me that'd be great.

But yeah Winslow has a volatile personality and I worry about it sometimes. My jaw dropped when I saw him throw his hand back at Freeman on that third down.

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#8 : October 16, 2011, 10:40:19 PM

Emotions riding high. It happens.

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#9 : October 16, 2011, 10:44:17 PM

I saw it. I wish Blount would rock the **CENSORED** out of Winslow. I hate how the dude acts like a stuck up little kid every time that he gets tackled.

You don't want to mess with Blount....

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#10 : October 17, 2011, 05:18:52 AM

I think the staff has done an awesome job of keeping Winslow's ego in check since he's been here.  I think it really helps knowing the team has Free's back and that he'd be in for a team beat down if he got outta line.

Winslow needs to grow up -

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#11 : October 17, 2011, 05:22:46 AM

Don't you wish the Bucs could trade Winslow for the Saints tight end Graham straight up?

(Mike Williams also got in Winslows face on the sideline)

Winslow is a prima dona just like Keyshawn was.   The team would be better off without him.    Neither one of them were the best at their position - ever.   But they like to act like spoiled brats.

You Mad

Pro Bowler

#12 : October 17, 2011, 07:53:36 AM

Don't you wish the Bucs could trade Winslow for the Saints tight end Graham straight up?

(Mike Williams also got in Winslows face on the sideline)

Winslow is a prima dona just like Keyshawn was.   The team would be better off without him.    Neither one of them were the best at their position - ever.   But they like to act like spoiled brats.
[/quote

Would love to have Graham and Winslow

BucNY

Hall of Famer

#13 : October 17, 2011, 08:05:38 AM

K2 plays with passion, fire and emotion. Just the way I want him to continue to play. He does get a bit frustrated at times. I didn't like his reaction but I love how our youngers guys felt strongly enough to step up to the vet and say that is not right.

\\\\\\\"This forum needs a poster like BucNY now more than ever\\\\\\\"
      - Everyone

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#14 : October 17, 2011, 08:11:57 AM

Emotions riding high. It happens.
I want to see emotions like that. 

Page: 1 2 3 ... 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Wow! Did anyone else see... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools