Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Wow! Did anyone else see... « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#15 : October 17, 2011, 08:17:06 AM

Wow. Winslow gets emotional and loses his head for a second and a lot of you guys are bashing him and wishing we could trade him? Gimme a break. Winslow is a huge part of our offense. You should cross your fingers and hope he stays healthy. He and Free made up moments later and I'm sure he apologized. It's an emotional game, **CENSORED** happens, let it go.

Bucman

Hall of Famer
#16 : October 17, 2011, 08:55:35 AM

49ers and Lions should both fire the coaches for what happened yesterday!!!!!!1111

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer

#17 : October 17, 2011, 09:10:07 AM

49ers and Lions should both fire the coaches for what happened yesterday!!!!!!1111
cool.  they can be our new OC and DC.

jerseybucsfan

Hall of Famer
#18 : October 17, 2011, 09:15:58 AM

Since Jimmy Graham is healthier and younger, of course we'd want Graham over Winslow. But Winslow is pretty good. I liked the fact we saw Winslow and Freeman talking it out calmly on the sideline about five minutes after the ''show up'' play. The Bucs were into this game. Bring that emotion and effort regularly and it'll be a very good season.

In Verner We Trust

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer

#19 : October 17, 2011, 09:20:50 AM

it tells me this team could handle a Randy Moss type of personality.  The rest of the team could keep him in line.  Not advocating getting Randy or TO just using them as examples.  Its a good thing.

smove28

Starter

#20 : October 17, 2011, 09:30:47 AM

Hell yeah I saw it!! One of the best moments of the game by far. Blount looked like he was about to choke the crap out of Winslow. I loved it  :D Time to get a Blount jersey!!

Ft Myers Buc Fan

Hall of Famer
#21 : October 17, 2011, 09:35:37 AM

Emotions were high and things like this happen.  Good to see Freeman and Winslow back on the same page moments after the altercation.  Very interesting to see Blount taking a leadership role and letting a veteran like Winslow not to show up his QB.  I have seen Blount on two occasions pull Penn away from a possible altercation with a defensive player after a play with the intention of preventing a possible personal foul penalty.  The best sign is so far, (knock on wood) nobody is having to pull Blount out of one of these situations...

Sim

Starter

#22 : October 17, 2011, 10:23:21 AM

Emotions were high and things like this happen.  Good to see Freeman and Winslow back on the same page moments after the altercation.  Very interesting to see Blount taking a leadership role and letting a veteran like Winslow not to show up his QB.  I have seen Blount on two occasions pull Penn away from a possible altercation with a defensive player after a play with the intention of preventing a possible personal foul penalty.  The best sign is so far, (knock on wood) nobody is having to pull Blount out of one of these situations...

I missed the Blount-Winslow deal but I do remember Blount trying to pull Penn away during the SF game....it was great to see that from Blount. The guy has really matured before our eyes and he's just another one of our young players that you can't help but root for...

On another note, TJack or SeanJ need to introduce themselves to Jimmy Graham in a big way next game. This fool has the equivalent of less than one good season under his belt and acts like he just won the SB after every catch. He's a good player but he needs to be put in his place.

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer

#23 : October 17, 2011, 10:26:36 AM

just imagine the reactions if Blount did punch Winslow....

buchead

Hall of Famer

#24 : October 17, 2011, 11:44:30 AM

If blount did punch k2 I would advocate  putting him in during passing downs. He obviously very protective of Free
: October 17, 2011, 11:58:39 AM buchead

lyronmewis

Hall of Famer

#25 : October 17, 2011, 12:07:24 PM

I missed the Blount-Winslow deal but I do remember Blount trying to pull Penn away during the SF game....it was great to see that from Blount. The guy has really matured before our eyes and he's just another one of our young players that you can't help but root for...

On another note, TJack or SeanJ need to introduce themselves to Jimmy Graham in a big way next game. This fool has the equivalent of less than one good season under his belt and acts like he just won the SB after every catch. He's a good player but he needs to be put in his place.

After that leaping catch over Barber, Tanard could have jacked him up, but it probably would have been a penalty though. He still got a decent hit in, and Graham had to go to the sidelines for a few plays.

xBuCsX_4_XeVax

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Pro Bowler

#26 : October 17, 2011, 12:31:08 PM

what? Tjax lay the wood on Graham i think it was in the third Q..and Graham had to go to the sidelines for a play or two..tjax did introduce himself to Graham...lol

xBuCsX_4_XeVax

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Pro Bowler

#27 : October 17, 2011, 12:32:23 PM

sorry taqib im also talking about that same play ...

bucinsouthFL

Starter

#28 : October 17, 2011, 12:42:48 PM

what? Tjax lay the wood on Graham i think it was in the third Q..and Graham had to go to the sidelines for a play or two..tjax did introduce himself to Graham...lol

lol I hate that dude so much...but he is an AMAZING TE..hes like the calvin johnson of TEs lol.

Sim

Starter

#29 : October 17, 2011, 01:00:32 PM

I remember that play but to be honest, that wasn't enough for my liking :D

I want Graham to experience a Tjack/Dallas Clark type of hit every time he goes for the ball. Maybe that will calm this fool down.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Wow! Did anyone else see... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools