Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Youngest team in the league « previous next »
Page: 1

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

: October 17, 2011, 02:53:53 PM

Is fun to watch. I honestly dont know how there are dudes like Cyberdude and Java bashing this team. They are very fun to watch. Yes they are still very far from where they want to be. How can you expect this team to be in super bowl form right now? Which is pretty much the only thing that would satisfy these guys. Maybe if Morris were fired it would shut them up. That makes no sense to me. This team is still learning how to win consistently and are heading in the right direction. It really takes some patience from a fan standpoint but that patience is a lot easier to stand with how much fun it is to watch these guys. I honestly dont understand the hatred. I guess that will never go away no matter what happens.

BucNY

Hall of Famer

#1 : October 17, 2011, 03:01:30 PM

Maybe they'll like Morris more when the Glazers give him a big pay day. That way he won't just be the cheap way out anymore. He'll be here for a reason.

\\\\\\\"This forum needs a poster like BucNY now more than ever\\\\\\\"
      - Everyone

traew01

Pro Bowler

#2 : October 17, 2011, 03:07:07 PM

I agree with you. These young guys need our support - win or lose. Yesterday was my first glimpse of how this young group of guys is really growing together into a team. To overcome the adversity of the worst loss in team history, and the loss of key players, and fight for a victory against your toughest division opponent -- that has to get you fired up. They should be able to build on that victory.

bucs63

Starter

#3 : October 17, 2011, 03:18:15 PM

They were fun to watch yesterday. Last week not so much. A 48-3 beating scares a lot of people from getting on the bandwagon for a while.

Hopefully they do build on the victory yesterday. The outcome of the Bears game could have a strong impression on the direction these young guys are going.

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#4 : October 17, 2011, 03:25:40 PM

They were fun to watch yesterday. Last week not so much. A 48-3 beating scares a lot of people from getting on the bandwagon for a while.

Hopefully they do build on the victory yesterday. The outcome of the Bears game could have a strong impression on the direction these young guys are going.

True but those times will happen with such a young team. Im not saying its welcomed by any means just saying that it shouldnt surprise you. We will see a lot of good fun play like yesterday and we will have times where its like "what was he thinking?" Point is the team will take its lumps but thats all part of growing into a good consistent team.

blackthoughtz

Starter

#5 : October 17, 2011, 04:28:50 PM

I dont understand how older fans  dont get o the bandwagon they should be used to hard times...its crazy man...

\\\"Never argue with a fool; onlookers may not be able to tell the difference.\\\"

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#6 : October 17, 2011, 05:44:53 PM

Youngest team in the league and they are playing that way.  I mean that in a good way.  Lots of miscues but we see glimpses of what they are capable of going forward.

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Youngest team in the league « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools