Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Palmer to the Raiders? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5

BucD

Hall of Famer

« #15 : October 18, 2011, 11:02:12 AM »

Not only that but there is rythme with your receivers and chemistry with your OL...learning the playbook....

michael89156

Hall of Famer

« #16 : October 18, 2011, 11:05:57 AM »

They wouldn't have gotten raped so badly if Palmer didn't have such a **CENSORED**ty year the last he played.  I wonder if Palmer has even kept himself in good shape...

i guess we have to wait and see what kind of shape the pre-madona is in...which brings me to my next point what if he comes and stinks up the place and decides that he rather stay retired ...the Raiders are stupid not for the move but for what they gave up..it can blow up in their face SOON!!

From PFT....

Apart from the issues raised in the earlier item on the trade, the biggest question Raiders fans are asking is whether Palmer is in football shape.  PFT reported back in September that Palmer had been working out with former NFL quarterback Ken O’Brien.  Glazer said on The Dan Patrick Show that Palmer had continued to work out with O’Brien.

xBuCsX_4_XeVax

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Pro Bowler

« #17 : October 18, 2011, 11:06:37 AM »

Mortensen just reported that he has been working out with former jets QB K. O'Brian

xBuCsX_4_XeVax

Pro Bowler

« #18 : October 18, 2011, 11:07:15 AM »

They wouldn't have gotten raped so badly if Palmer didn't have such a **CENSORED**ty year the last he played.  I wonder if Palmer has even kept himself in good shape...

i

Apart from the issues raised in the earlier item on the trade, the biggest question Raiders fans are asking is whether Palmer is in football shape.  PFT reported back in September that Palmer had been working out with former NFL quarterback Ken O’Brien.  Glazer said on The Dan Patrick Show that Palmer had continued to work out with O’Brien.

sorry

BucNY

Hall of Famer

« #19 : October 18, 2011, 11:16:34 AM »

they gave up two 1st round picks 4 him...i think thats too much for a guy that hasn't played in a years and some change

Looks like the Bengals move paid off for them. They get rid of a QB that was worthless to them in return for 2 1st round picks. Unbelieveable!!! I hope they have been in contact with Palmer, reports are he is out of shape.

Does he even want to play football anymore?

\\\\\\\"This forum needs a poster like BucNY now more than ever\\\\\\\"
      - Everyone

Ft Myers Buc Fan

Hall of Famer
« #20 : October 18, 2011, 11:19:10 AM »

Great trade for the Bengals...lots of ammunition to rebuild this team.  Happy for their fans

xBuCsX_4_XeVax

Pro Bowler

« #21 : October 18, 2011, 11:20:52 AM »

they gave up two 1st round picks 4 him...i think thats too much for a guy that hasn't played in a years and some change

Looks like the Bengals move paid off for them. They get rid of a QB that was worthless to them in return for 2 1st round picks. Unbelieveable!!! I hope they have been in contact with Palmer, reports are he is out of shape.

im assuming that if he's working out with O'Brien that he is interested in playing again

buccnation

Starter
« #22 : October 18, 2011, 11:23:53 AM »

Good trade for both sides even though raiders gave up alot carson palmer is finally on a good team with a dominent running game. We could see the elite carson palmer again. Sorry my dads a raiders fan so im kinda happy for him and a little biased.

Lovin the Lovie

freddy

Hall of Famer
« #23 : October 18, 2011, 11:25:41 AM »

The Ghost of Al lives. Too much for not really knowing what you're getting.

Stratobuc

Starter
« #24 : October 18, 2011, 11:26:43 AM »

Actually, they gave up next year's number one pick and a conditional pick the following year that COULD be a number one based on playing time AND reaching incentives yet to be determined.

xBuCsX_4_XeVax

Pro Bowler

« #25 : October 18, 2011, 11:26:58 AM »

Sorry my dads a raiders fan so im kinda happy for him and a little biased.
[/quote

im curious but how did your feel when we dismantled the raiders in '02..i just kid..lmao

JDouble

Hall of Famer
« #26 : October 18, 2011, 11:27:21 AM »

Wow. Bash our front office all you want for being stingy or not going after enough big name guys.....but I'll take our front office all day long over this kind of ridiculousness. I honestly feel sorry for Raider fans. I think I would have to jump ship. I just couldn't root for an organization that showed this level of idiocy.

BucNY

Hall of Famer

« #27 : October 18, 2011, 11:27:31 AM »

im assuming that if he's working out with O'Brien that he is interested in playing again

Yeah i'm listening to the Herd too!

I would assume the same thing. I just found it hard to believe that he was willing to wait for a year and not play just to get out of Cincinnati.

The bengals are playing okay football right now and if they can 2 first round picks in the next 2 drafts, they are putting themselves in a nice position.

\\\\\\\"This forum needs a poster like BucNY now more than ever\\\\\\\"
      - Everyone

3rd String Kicker

Hall of Famer
« #28 : October 18, 2011, 11:31:10 AM »

Good trade for both sides even though raiders gave up alot carson palmer is finally on a good team with a dominent running game. We could see the elite carson palmer again. Sorry my dads a raiders fan so im kinda happy for him and a little biased.

Oh man... Thanksgiving must suck with your family. Dad is a Raiders fan... Son is a Bucs fan.

On that note, looks like a 1st rounder. That's a lot, so I hope for the Raiders sake, Carson can pick back up and play the way he used to.

xBuCsX_4_XeVax

Pro Bowler

« #29 : October 18, 2011, 11:31:17 AM »

just came to mind how the hell the Patriots always have multiple first rounders...(i hate Bellichick ) can you guys imagine RAH and DOM along with our scouting crew with multiple early picks....PRICELESS!!!
  Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Palmer to the Raiders? « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools