Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The Official 'GLOBAL DOMINATION' Game Day Thread: BucsV.Bears 23-Oct-2011 « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 80

usmc-buc

Pro Bowler
#30 : October 23, 2011, 09:52:13 AM

Today is probably the most beautiful day this year in Tampa. 70-temps, blue skies - would have been awesome to see the Bucs play the Bears at RJS this afternoon rather than have our team play a home game in dreary London.  After last weekend's game, it would have been great to have them here. Now we have to wonder if the travel will affect their game again like it did w/ the Niners.

Yup Beautiful and 99 percent of Tampa's residence would choose to be at the beach, on the boat, at the park or basically anywhere but RJS.

Zsnore

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Pro Bowler
#31 : October 23, 2011, 09:53:38 AM

No wait, im sorry Morgan. The weather is too hot, im happy the game is in London. I would hate to sit out there in this 70 degree, beautiful picturesk skies, with very little humidity. If only the Glazer wernt to cheap, then they could install AC units into the seats or something. The Glazers cheap? Or are these entitlement sissy ass 'fans' too cheap?

This is what I think about the Glazers being cheap...

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#32 : October 23, 2011, 10:09:46 AM

Today is probably the most beautiful day this year in Tampa. 70-temps, blue skies - would have been awesome to see the Bucs play the Bears at RJS this afternoon rather than have our team play a home game in dreary London.  After last weekend's game, it would have been great to have them here. Now we have to wonder if the travel will affect their game again like it did w/ the Niners.

Yup Beautiful and 99 percent of Tampa's residence would choose to be at the beach, on the boat, at the park or basically anywhere but RJS.

what kind of Buc fan would choose to send his team across the ocean to play a home game - losing any kind of advantage they may have - this team doesn't do well when they travel like that per their history.

usmc-buc

Pro Bowler
#33 : October 23, 2011, 10:28:44 AM

who knows, I think it's a terrible Idea, I go to every game, I was just being pessimistic about the area, not referencing us the (1 percenters)

We should good patches for our Jersey like bikers do.

usmc-buc

Pro Bowler
#34 : October 23, 2011, 11:01:36 AM

who knows, I think it's a terrible Idea, I go to every game, I was just being pessimistic about the area, not referencing us the (1 percenters)

We should good patches for our Jersey like bikers do.

Speaking of Jersey's I need get mine on hmnnn, ( Throw back OJ, #5, White #25 (wife got it for me at Ross for 15$), or Red #55)

I think Talib will have a big game so I'm going with the White #25.

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#35 : October 23, 2011, 11:10:03 AM

Throw back OJ Simpson?

Zsnore

Pro Bowler
#36 : October 23, 2011, 11:13:41 AM

Throw back OJ Simpson?
+1.. for wtf

This is what I think about the Glazers being cheap...

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer

#37 : October 23, 2011, 11:42:45 AM

a throwback OJ jersey would be pretty bad arse

bucs449

Hall of Famer

#38 : October 23, 2011, 11:45:50 AM

GO BUCS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MiltonMack21

Hall of Famer

#39 : October 23, 2011, 11:46:08 AM

TBBuccaneers Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Fans, you can listen to the radio broadcast of today's game live on Buccaneers.com. The link for the broadcast will go up at 1pm ET.

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer

#40 : October 23, 2011, 11:46:45 AM

got my #81 Tim Brown jersey on.  No B S.

usmc-buc

Pro Bowler
#41 : October 23, 2011, 11:47:56 AM

Bucs' IAs today: WR S.Stroughter, CB M.Lewis, RB L.Blount, C J.Faine, T J.Lee, TE Z.Pianalto and DT G.McCoy. Stocker & Foster are good to go

usmc-buc

Pro Bowler
#42 : October 23, 2011, 11:48:17 AM

Bears IA:
p
Bears' IAs today: QB N.Ederle, S M.Wright, T G.Carimi, DT M.Toeaina, WR E.Bennett, DE M.Addison, DE C.Wootton. C.Harris starts at SS.

PassThePigSkin

Hall of Famer

#43 : October 23, 2011, 11:56:26 AM

what kind of Buc fan would choose to send his team across the ocean to play a home game - losing any kind of advantage they may have - this team doesn't do well when they travel like that per their history.

Team history? The youngest team in the league have been together for 2 years nothing is set in stone yet. The Patriots? that game TB had no chance it was the beginning of Josh Freeman's Career.

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#44 : October 23, 2011, 12:00:09 PM

so are you saying our team plays well when they travel to the west coast and over seas?
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 80
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The Official 'GLOBAL DOMINATION' Game Day Thread: BucsV.Bears 23-Oct-2011 « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools