Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Why isn't the game on my tv guide? « previous next »
Page: 1

danimal09

Starter

: October 23, 2011, 10:15:24 AM

So I was checking out what games I would get today and I noticed the Bucs game wasn't on there? Whats up with that? Its sold out and its in London.....

Instead its saying I will have the Redskins@ Panthers game. Anyone have insight into this?

Stratobuc

Starter
#1 : October 23, 2011, 10:17:38 AM

Mine (Fios) says that also. They probably anticipated the game would be local and not sold out. There are a lot of mistakes with Fios on screen guide. I wouldn't worry - we'll have our game on.

danimal09

Starter

#2 : October 23, 2011, 10:19:40 AM

Mine (Fios) says that also. They probably anticipated the game would be local and not sold out. There are a lot of mistakes with Fios on screen guide. I wouldn't worry - we'll have our game on.

Alright that's what I was thinking. I have Fios too. I just don't want to have to watch another game on some crud live stream.

bucs63

Starter

#3 : October 23, 2011, 10:25:09 AM

What would the game not being sold out have anything to do with the coverage? It's not in Tampa so they wouldn't blackout Tampa. Just wondering...

Stratobuc

Starter
#4 : October 23, 2011, 10:28:11 AM

What would the game not being sold out have anything to do with the coverage? It's not in Tampa so they wouldn't blackout Tampa. Just wondering...

Just one of many MISTAKES the Fios guide does not catch. I believe I mentioned MISTAKES in an earlier post.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#5 : October 23, 2011, 12:08:55 PM

FIOS is still the bomb and head & shoulders above any other cable provider....still, I'm gonna have an aneurism if the Bucs game isn't on at 1PM. Be making a last second mad dash to the nearest pub!

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Why isn't the game on my tv guide? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools