Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Anyone seen Idiocricy? « previous next »
Page: 1

: March 21, 2007, 02:36:27 AM

Funny movie. Created by Mike Judge. The same legend who made Beavis and Butthead

Staring Luke WIlson, heres the premise (sp?).......

Joe Bauers (Luke Wilson), an Army librarian, is judged to be absolutely average in every regard, has no relatives, has no future, so he's chosen to be one of the two test subjects in a top-secret hibernation program. He and hooker Rita were to awaken in one year, but things go wrong and they wake up instead in 2505. By this time, stupid people have outbred intelligent people; the world is (barely) run by morons--and Joe and Rita are the smartest people in America.

rayfsc07

Practice Squad

#1 : March 21, 2007, 09:15:48 AM

I heard of it and have heard some good things about it.

Haven't checked it out yet but I will one day.

#2 : March 21, 2007, 10:56:15 PM

You will probably hate it or love it. I thought it was hilarious though

OpTiOnMaStA

Practice Squad

#3 : March 22, 2007, 04:54:54 PM

I liked it, but didn't find it hilarious. Some parts were pretty funny though.

#4 : March 23, 2007, 03:38:34 PM

Maybe hilarious was too strong. I found the humor funny, but maybe everyone won't.

The idea behind the movie is brilliant. It had the makings of a cult classic.

BucsFan1976

Practice Squad
#5 : April 06, 2007, 11:11:44 AM

Just bought the movie. I thought the "family tree" sequence in the beginning was worth the price of the DVD alone. I agree about it being an instant cult classic.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Anyone seen Idiocricy? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools