Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: WOW you Guys « previous next »
Page: 1

britbuc14

Starter

: October 23, 2011, 04:36:31 PM

Seriously...?

I'll admit Free doesn't throw that pick we win the game.

But Christ Almighty, we were missing

Blount
McCoy
Foster
T-Jack
Graham
& Price went down hurt

the fact that these guys play in crucial positions and we were still in the game at the end is AMAZING!

We had NO running game which forced Free to throw more passes (which he was bad at today) and the makeshift D held up at the end

can we have SOME perspective on this guys?

with the team we had on after the 1st quarter we should have been blown out

Due to the Head Coaching circumstances, the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned back on. We appreciate your patience.

bucinsouthFL

Starter

#1 : October 23, 2011, 04:38:19 PM

nope. not on this board. We expect the QB to dominate without a running game and young wideouts.

/sarcasm.

3rd String Kicker

Hall of Famer
#2 : October 23, 2011, 04:39:13 PM

Heart was pounding that last drive. I thought I was on the field.

Borat!

Starter

#3 : October 23, 2011, 04:39:35 PM

Also, dont forget Faine and Zuttah on that list. Injuries are destroying us

\\\\\\\"...even if we win the SB not getting a few FAS with so many available was being pig headed and fanatical.\\\\\\\" - 4bucs

MiltonMack21

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

#4 : October 23, 2011, 04:40:49 PM

Injuries are not an excuse. The Bears stink and Freeman lost the game.

Ft Myers Buc Fan

Hall of Famer
#5 : October 23, 2011, 04:41:55 PM

The reason we lost is the Bucs came out completely flat.....again.   You cant blame that on injuries

Nicodemus

Pro Bowler

#6 : October 23, 2011, 04:42:48 PM

Seriously, 1 quarter of reasonable play does not make up for 3 quarters of craptastic play. Last week against the saints we played well for 3 quarters and won the game. I am getting fed up of watching us suck until the last quarter and then begin to play. Missing players or not, play calling was bad, Freeman's decisions were bad and the general team performance was akin to Mike Singletary dropping his pants in front of his team.

britbuc14

Starter

#7 : October 23, 2011, 04:43:10 PM

Also, dont forget Faine and Zuttah on that list. Injuries are destroying us

cheers Borat, i knew i was short on that list but couldn't think who LOL

Due to the Head Coaching circumstances, the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned back on. We appreciate your patience.

bucwildfan

Starter

#8 : October 23, 2011, 04:46:29 PM

We had many opportunities to win this game. To me Free made 3 the 4th don't count that's on williams. If we had blount i can BET money we don't lose. The bears are NOT a good team but hey they won so be it. Free was owned in the middle throughout the whole game I don't know why he kept throwing there and even that last INT he definitely forced that one in there because there was NOTHING THERE! I still believe in this kid and NOT going to give up on him. I just think olson can coach better. Talib.... been a supporter for this guy but he took like 40 seconds off the clock? Despite his STUPID mistake our D forced a field goal. This defense is FAR from excellent but they can sure hang in there and ball. I'm happy with our defense and clayborn was a beast. I'm watching the vikes/GB game and it must be real nice being a GB fan. Seeing your team drive down for a TD with no problem. I hope we can get to that level someday.

Madman

Hall of Famer

#9 : October 23, 2011, 04:48:29 PM

Seriously, 1 quarter of reasonable play does not make up for 3 quarters of craptastic play.

Rah said at half (again) 'that's Buc ball.'
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: WOW you Guys « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools