Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Now is our chance.... FIRE OLSEN!!!!! « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 6 7 8

NotDeadYet

Hall of Famer

#105 : November 11, 2011, 07:45:59 PM

Good thought, JD!

GoldsonAges

Hall of Famer

#106 : November 11, 2011, 09:41:29 PM

Great thought. Wisenhunt did great things with Roethlisberger, and Josh has basically the exact same skill set. He would be a great fit here IMO and we could lure him with the possibility that he could be considered for the HC job if it becomes available.

Mike Glennon
6\' 7\" 220 pounds.
6\' 6\" 210
6\' 5\" 200
6\' 4\" 190 6\' 3\" 180 6\' 2\" 170 6\' 1\" 160  6\' 0\" 150 How does he compare to your favorite QB?

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#107 : November 12, 2011, 12:08:33 AM

I think he needs to stay a OC. He's really not doing to great at the HC thing.

docbravo

Pro Bowler

#108 : November 30, 2011, 01:06:51 PM

It's amazing how the play of your QB can either make you a genious, or an offensive moron. (In some cases overnight!)

Case in point: Ken Whisenhut could do no wrong with Kurt Warner at QB for 2 years. Insert Derrick Anderson and Kevin Kolb, and John Skelton and the guy all of a sudden isn't a good head coach?

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#109 : November 30, 2011, 05:51:55 PM

It's amazing how the play of your QB can either make you a genious, or an offensive moron. (In some cases overnight!)

Case in point: Ken Whisenhut could do no wrong with Kurt Warner at QB for 2 years. Insert Derrick Anderson and Kevin Kolb, and John Skelton and the guy all of a sudden isn't a good head coach?

8-8, 9-7, 10-6, 5-11, 4-7.......kinda speaks for itself. Even when he had Warner and the best WR in the league he could only manage 8 to 10 wins.

I'm not sure if you blame Whisenhunt or the GM for the Kolb trade....but someone should be fired for that nonsense.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#110 : November 30, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

How about if the Cowboys tank the last 5 games and miss the playoffs? I'd love to have Jason Garrett as our OC if he gets fired. His name isn't brought up much, but the Cowboys have been up and down all year and been very lucky to be 7-4. If they were to finish 9-7 and not win the division....I can see Jones firing Garrett. He is impatient like that.

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#111 : December 01, 2011, 11:20:30 AM

How about if the Cowboys tank the last 5 games and miss the playoffs? I'd love to have Jason Garrett as our OC if he gets fired. His name isn't brought up much, but the Cowboys have been up and down all year and been very lucky to be 7-4. If they were to finish 9-7 and not win the division....I can see Jones firing Garrett. He is impatient like that.

I seriously think that even if Dallas tanks(which seems very unlikely due to them having a CAKE schedule here on out)...that Garrett gets fired..the players love Jason Garrett and Jerry wouldn't risk losing another puppet so quickly...that why he hung onto Wade Phillips for so long...anytime Jerry wanted to do something with the team he was met with little resistance..its the same with Garrett. It might be a bit off the boards topic...but since the Cowboys were brought up...I think it would be an interesting hire to get Rob Ryan if Rah is gone next year.....just a thought.

Page: 1 ... 6 7 8
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Now is our chance.... FIRE OLSEN!!!!! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools