Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Honestly?...I'm okay with this! « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 6

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

: October 23, 2011, 05:09:36 PM

*WARNING! WARNING! OPTIMISM DETECTED!*

I know we lost, but really?...the fact we fought back the way we did amazes me. YES, Free's been in a funk...but we all expected thid. We knew he was going to have more INTS this year. All he is having is growing pains. This season may not be his best, but he's gonna look at i on film by season's end and be able to actually talk to van pelt this year and fix himself. I believe that.

Now, our D came up good when we needed it too. Clay got a sack like we predicted--and TJACK! He's been on fire. Let's face it--we were bit by the injury bug--can't use it as an excuse, no...but you can't ignore it either.

Tell me, what does the running game do? SET UP THE PASS! (or vice-versa)

We had our QB carry the team on his back during our comeback---EVERY BEAR KNEW IT'D BE A PASS PLAY! It's kinda hard NOT to have int's when the D is gonna be knowing what you're doing.

Now, we have a bye week coming...that's what we need. Rest, and time to look at it and see the situation.

I am NOT worried about the Saints at all. WE KNOW them. We can feel confident facing them.

This may be an on/off team, but you can bet your sweet asses that when we turn on, we turn on! WE HAVE THE CHANCE TO COME BACK FROM A TWO TOUCHDOWN SCORE EACH GAME!!! Do you know how special that is? Yeah, we need to START fast, but if the Saints game tells us anything, we can do that too...it's the consistency we need to develop, and we will.

Hell, even Williams had a better game!

We're gonna get there and I know that. I'm willing to be patient and wach it unfold!

Besides, the division race aint over yet. A win after the Bye will put us right back in the hunt!

Whats that? We can't do it?

Right...just like we couldn't last time...or last year. 8)

Hold your heads up and feel good, guys...we're better than who we were, and I think you all can see that from our injuries. It aint over till it's over. :)

GO BUCS!!

This space for rent....*sigh* I trusted you coach.

MiltonMack21

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

#1 : October 23, 2011, 05:10:47 PM

No.. we lost to a team that absolutely SUCKS!!!!! Freeman is no longer a franchise type of QB.

All The Way Tampa Bay

Hall of Famer
#2 : October 23, 2011, 05:11:47 PM

Have people really forgotten Freeman is 23?

buccaneer4ever

Hall of Famer

#3 : October 23, 2011, 05:11:52 PM

Agree on everything. For those that are saying Freeman is regressing or that he sucks, the guy threw TWO touchdown passes in 5 minutes today. Bad QBs don't do that.

The troubles we have on offense are 90% playcalling and 10% youth. Freeman is NOT the problem and our D is top ten in the league.

Bright days ahead, but the dark ones like this still suck.

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#4 : October 23, 2011, 05:30:03 PM

Freeman doesn't have much to work with - no RB to take off the pressure on the passing game. What team is successful wihtout a running threat?

MiltonMack21

Hall of Famer

#5 : October 23, 2011, 05:33:09 PM

All I see are excuses for Freeman's pathetic attempt at being an NFL QB. He was directly responsible for this loss. Up until today I was a Freeman honk, but not now.

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#6 : October 23, 2011, 05:36:21 PM

What you saw was A QB trying to convert and falling short...maybe because he's HUMAN? He's also the  reason we scored the points we did.

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#7 : October 23, 2011, 05:40:28 PM

All I see are excuses for Freeman's pathetic attempt at being an NFL QB. He was directly responsible for this loss. Up until today I was a Freeman honk, but not now.

He'll be TB's QB for the next decade. I suggest you find another team to pull for until then.

MiltonMack21

Hall of Famer

#8 : October 23, 2011, 05:42:41 PM

He'll be TB's QB for the next decade. I suggest you find another team to pull for until then.
No he won't. After Morris is fired Freeman will be gone too. Today was the beginning of the end for Freeman. Legitimate Bucs fans are starting to turn on him.

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#9 : October 23, 2011, 05:43:07 PM

*Edited*

LOL "Legitimate"...That's very funny--A fly marrying a bumble bee!

I TOLD YOU I'D SHOOT

BUT YA DIDN'T BELIEVE ME!

WHY DIDN'T YA BELIEVE ME???
: October 23, 2011, 05:49:16 PM Beatles123

Mizer

Second String

#10 : October 23, 2011, 05:44:04 PM

Well I do agree that when the bucs play like total crap, maybe the best thing for them in the long run is for them to lose... They deserved to lose and they did. It made my Sunday suck but there it is... 

jhop88

Hall of Famer

#11 : October 23, 2011, 05:53:53 PM

Agree on everything. For those that are saying Freeman is regressing or that he sucks, the guy threw TWO touchdown passes in 5 minutes today. Bad QBs don't do that.

The troubles we have on offense are 90% playcalling and 10% youth. Freeman is NOT the problem and our D is top ten in the league.

But let's be honest, he has regressed this season. Make all the excuses you want...if you refuse to admit the fact, you're a homer.

The reason threw 3 terrible INTs today is 90% the fault of the playcalling? BWAHAHAHA, you can't really believe this right?

Bschucher

Hall of Famer
#12 : October 23, 2011, 05:57:07 PM

WHat other option is there than being ok with it? Im not a player or coach or a FO person on the team. Im a fan that has ZERO control. Ill kick back, dissapointed of course,  but eagerly awaiting the N.O. games two weeks from now.

buccaneer4ever

Hall of Famer

#13 : October 23, 2011, 06:16:47 PM

But let's be honest, he has regressed this season. Make all the excuses you want...if you refuse to admit the fact, you're a homer.

The reason threw 3 terrible INTs today is 90% the fault of the playcalling? BWAHAHAHA, you can't really believe this right?

I said the troubles on offense are 90% playcalling. If you'd like to debate with me, then comment on what I actually said, not on what you wish I'd said.

JohnGruden

Starter

#14 : October 23, 2011, 06:20:37 PM

Lmao

Pewter Report Red Board=Venting center.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Honestly?...I'm okay with this! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools