Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Honestly?...I'm okay with this! « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6

MiltonMack21

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

#30 : October 23, 2011, 08:43:54 PM

Take away Forte and Marion Barber still beat us, mostly because Freeman threw 4 picks.

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#31 : October 23, 2011, 08:50:25 PM

Freeman is far from a finished product but he has a lot to work on. Same could be said about the team.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#32 : October 23, 2011, 09:04:00 PM

I read the thread title, and Ihave to say this:  What the hell is wrong with you?

This is okay with you?

What we are seeing is tragic.  I am NOT okay with watching the crappy brand of football the Bucs have been playing.  Glad they have a bye week...I need a break from watching this pukefest.

jerseybucsfan

Hall of Famer
#33 : October 23, 2011, 09:07:51 PM

I love the way so many put jibes in against Gruden directly or indirectly when we lose games like this. Well, this has nothing to do with Gruden. It's about the inadequacies of the current regime. Your hatred won't change the reality that while we have drafted well in some manner, we have missed on many with some who looked like hits now looming as potential major misses.
More than that, bad decisions are squandering the good picks. There are no moral victories and some of you keep pointing to how great the future will be with a certainty to underline a past that cannot be changed. Well, we all want them to succeed. But using that potential in a vindictive way against your own fanbase is short-sighted, nasty, unnecessary.

In Verner We Trust

jerseybucsfan

Hall of Famer
#34 : October 23, 2011, 09:09:02 PM

As for Beatles, I'm not OK with this loss. I underlined this game weeks ago as a must win if we want to make the playoffs. Blowing a sloppy game that was winnable isn't acceptable. This isn't progress. You're kidding yourself and while I hope I'm wrong could mark the beginning of a really bad run.

In Verner We Trust

Bschucher

Hall of Famer
#35 : October 23, 2011, 09:16:32 PM

As for Beatles, I'm not OK with this loss. I underlined this game weeks ago as a must win if we want to make the playoffs. Blowing a sloppy game that was winnable isn't acceptable. This isn't progress. You're kidding yourself and while I hope I'm wrong could mark the beginning of a really bad run.

Its not acceptable? Curious, what exactly are you as a fan planning to do about it? You can stop watching I suppose but that wont change a thing.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#36 : October 23, 2011, 09:20:48 PM

Its not acceptable? Curious, what exactly are you as a fan planning to do about it? You can stop watching I suppose but that wont change a thing.
As relates to Beatles being okay with it B. 

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

MiltonMack21

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

#37 : October 23, 2011, 09:24:58 PM

Ra Ra Ra Go Bucs... Go Freeman, throw 4 picks against a crappy team. Ra Ra Ra go Bucs, may you not make the playoffs because of losing these types of games. Ra Ra Ra, go Bucs who cares if we finish 8-8 and miss the playoffs again.

Bschucher

Hall of Famer
#38 : October 23, 2011, 09:26:30 PM

As relates to Beatles being okay with it B.

Im not happy about watching that performance on TV either. Im not gonna spend days pissed off though about something there isnt a damned thing I can do anything about. Bring on the next game and hope for a better performance.

jerseybucsfan

Hall of Famer
#39 : October 23, 2011, 09:26:36 PM

What am I gonna do? I didn't grill burgers today. I microwaved fish cos the Bucs stunk like fish stuck on the bottom of your freezer for months today.

In Verner We Trust

Bschucher

Hall of Famer
#40 : October 23, 2011, 09:27:14 PM

Ra Ra Ra Go Bucs... Go Freeman, throw 4 picks against a crappy team. Ra Ra Ra go Bucs, may you not make the playoffs because of losing these types of games. Ra Ra Ra, go Bucs who cares if we finish 8-8 and miss the playoffs again.

Brilliant post. Thank you.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#41 : October 23, 2011, 09:27:54 PM

jersey - no one microwaves fish - that does stink

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

Bschucher

Hall of Famer
#42 : October 23, 2011, 09:30:56 PM

What am I gonna do? I didn't grill burgers today. I microwaved fish cos the Bucs stunk like fish stuck on the bottom of your freezer for months today.

You shoulda grilled the burgers. You would have enjoyed them more than the game today.

jerseybucsfan

Hall of Famer
#43 : October 23, 2011, 09:35:36 PM

Actually, I'm exaggerating. I microwaved frozen crabbed stuffed flounder and it was superb. But for a visualization, it works.
I'll have the burgers tomorrow.

In Verner We Trust

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#44 : October 23, 2011, 09:41:41 PM

Agreed except for the part about this being a must win.

I am certainly not OK with it.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Honestly?...I'm okay with this! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools