Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Builds character « previous next »
Page: 1

wreck ship

Hall of Famer

: October 24, 2011, 12:02:22 PM

Winning builds confidence losing builds character is what my dad/coach would say.
7 games in and despite only two convincing wins, the bucs are 2 games over 500 and own the
division.
I'm confident free and the bucs will improve over the next 7+ games but his play of late is
discouraging.
My biggest gripe with his play is his lack of mobility. Last year his legs were a huge threat
Yet now he's forcing passes when he clearly has open field.? It's makes me psychotic watching
Him throw ints in the redzone.
I realize the season is a process and you dont win em all but yesterdays game was
Winnable if free exploits the field with his feet.
Thats my rant, thanks for listening, bucs forever.

Oh and, Rah for COY!

philosophy is questions that may never be answered
religion is answers that may never be questioned

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#1 : October 24, 2011, 12:07:58 PM

I'm not sure what you're talking about 2 games over and own the division.

But playing a lot of backup players and giving them playing experience does build character in the team, that's for sure.

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#2 : October 24, 2011, 12:24:00 PM

Rah does NOT get COY because of Olsen. Sorry.

Naismith was right about Revis. Everyone else is a dummy.

BucNY

Hall of Famer

#3 : October 24, 2011, 12:31:26 PM

I wish you would get thrown off this board as well for your stupid little screen name. I guess you've learned your lesson from the TBBBB and don't open make fun of mentally challenged people anymore. Hopefully you slip up and get yourself banned from this board too.

To your confusing post. I assume you are talking about Freeman. Thanks for starting a new thread when many are already active talking about why Free is having a bad year.

Seems like you are having a conversation with yourself. Many parts of the statement are factually wrong. Just a bad post.

\\\\\\\"This forum needs a poster like BucNY now more than ever\\\\\\\"
      - Everyone

wreck ship

Hall of Famer

#4 : October 24, 2011, 04:54:38 PM

Haters!

philosophy is questions that may never be answered
religion is answers that may never be questioned
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Builds character « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools