Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Teams you hate the most « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

Ripper

Rookie

: October 27, 2011, 12:28:51 PM

Who are the teams you hate the most and why? For me its

1. Pittsburgh Steelers: Ever since Lee Flowers called us paper champs it started my hate for this team...Plus I hate their fans my neighbor is a steelers fan and has a big banner across his garage that says Steeler Country I want to rip it down and burn it lol.

2. New York Jets: I can't stand their loud mouth coach Rex Ryan and the fact that they are trying to buy a superbowl...I get as much pleasure watching this team lose as I do watching the Bucs win.

3. Detroit Lions: I hate the Lions because every time we have a high draft pick they seem to suck just a little more than we did and steal the guy I wanted (Calvin Johnson) (Ndamukong Suh) Plus I don't like their coach I would have loved to see Jim Harbaugh do a Lagarrette Blount on him.

4. Carolina Panthers: I hate them because for one the are a division team and up until last year they have always seemed to have our number plus their uniforms are ugly...

CTBuc

Second String

#1 : October 27, 2011, 12:36:25 PM

1. New England Patriots - Live in CT and you will grow to either hate or love this team.  I HATE this team.
2. New York Giants - Eli Manning drives me crazy, Whenever I expect him to do well he absolutely stinks, and when I expect him to screw up he pulls something out his arse.
3. Dallas Cowboys - I cant stand all the hype about them.  Rob Ryan has done a great job with their defense.  I will give credit their but other than that I feel as if they have numerous player that dont live up to their potential.

midgetcoach

User is banned from postingMuted
Second String

#2 : October 27, 2011, 12:50:15 PM

I don't hate any team.  I just cheer on our team the Bucs. 

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#3 : October 27, 2011, 12:54:32 PM

1. Atlanta - Have never liked them.

2. Eagles- Close first. Rivalry hasnt come back yet.

3. Panthers- Ever since that 03 game.

4. Cowboys - Hate how much attention they get for how mediocre they are.

5. Lions - Always pick in front of us and grab the player we want.

aarex

Rookie

#4 : October 27, 2011, 01:01:30 PM

1. New England Patriots (Purely because I don't like anything thats come out of boston (except dropkick murphy's and Samuel Adam's beer)
2. San Diego Chargers (Norv turner is a dumpster, cry baby rivers name says it all)

MUSCLE_HAMSTER

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer
#5 : October 27, 2011, 01:03:14 PM

As a Franchise and a rival, I hate the Panthers the most.

CyberDilemma

Hall of Famer

#6 : October 27, 2011, 01:05:52 PM

1. Atlanta

2. Atlanta

3. Atlanta

4. Atlanta

Can't stand them ever since they intentionally gouged Caddy in the eye back in 2005. They play dirty.

bucs449

Hall of Famer

#7 : October 27, 2011, 01:28:07 PM

1. New England Patriots - Live in CT and you will grow to either hate or love this team.  I HATE this team.
2. New York Giants - Eli Manning drives me crazy, Whenever I expect him to do well he absolutely stinks, and when I expect him to screw up he pulls something out his arse.
3. Dallas Cowboys - I cant stand all the hype about them.  Rob Ryan has done a great job with their defense.  I will give credit their but other than that I feel as if they have numerous player that dont live up to their potential.
Where do live in CT? I'm in Greenwich.

1. Jets - **CENSORED** Rex Ryan, **CENSORED** Sanchez, **CENSORED** Holmes, **CENSORED** Cromartie.
2. Saints - Hate the team so much, Screw Brees, Vilma, Graham, Jenkins, and Payton.
3. Falcons - Ryan sucks and no one seems to realize it.
4. Cowboys/Eagles - All the publicity and not much results.

Frosty_Mug321

Rookie

#8 : October 27, 2011, 01:28:21 PM

For me hands down I hate Green Bay then 2nd is media's team Dallas. Tied for 3rd is No, Atl, and Car. Then on to the 4th would be Kc, 5th is Ne. I love seeing all of them lose.

3rd String Kicker

Hall of Famer
#9 : October 27, 2011, 01:34:20 PM

1. The Atlanta Falcons - I hate driving through Atlanta. I hate going to Atlanta in general. When we play Atlanta, they typically get in about 3-4 cheap shots per game ie; hitting a fair catch player, etc. They are in our division. Their fans are obnoxious. Their former quarterback was a dog murderer. They stole my favorite football player, but we stole him back. (Warrick Dunn). For the record, if at any point you are losing an argument to an Atlanta Falcons fan, just pull out your trump card. It's called the Superbowl. Works every time. If you lose an argument to a Falcon fan, you're wrong. Falcons are scum of this earth. When you go to the bathroom there is no #1 and #2, there is only Falcon. (Per guidelines of the Unofficial NFC South Fanbook)

2. Ron Winter's Officiating Crew - This guy sits on his *censored* all day Monday morning throwing flags at his wife for not having breakfast ready on time. If you are driving next to Ron Winter, he may throw a flag at your vehicle if you start to go before the light turns green. If you fail to go exactly when it turns green, he'll call a delay of game on you. If you cross the line at the stop light, it's a neutral zone infraction. When Ron Winter goes to the bathroom, he *censored* yellow flags. Ron Winter is cheating on his wife for yellow flags.

3. The Philadelphia Eagles - They kept beating us in the playoffs and messing with my head. I'll take my cheese steak and keep driving straight through. Glad we closed them in the vet and glad we christened their new stadium. Did you know what the average salary for a dog murderer is in Philly? 100 million dollars.

4. The Washington Redskins - Fans will still give me a hard time and tell me Mike didn't get that 2 point conversion. They can go *censored* their hog selves.

5. The Atlanta Falcons - Because I hate them so much, they deserve to make this list twice. The first 10,000 fans to their stadium who are wearing a Falcons jersey gets a 9mm. The first 5,000 who are wearing a ski-mask get sawed off shotgun and complimentary shank.

CyberDilemma

Hall of Famer

#10 : October 27, 2011, 01:37:38 PM

^^^^^^ That's some good stuff right there. Thanks for the chuckle, 3SK.

TAMPAAAA BAYYYY

Rookie

#11 : October 27, 2011, 01:42:19 PM

1. Eagles - It seemed fitting when Vick landed there.  Just added fuel to the fire of my hatred for them. 
2. Falcons - Will probably be #1 on my list soon, we used to whoop them most of the time so they didn't bother me that much, but they play dirty & Arthur Blank makes my skin crawl. 
3. Steelers - Just sick of them. 
4. Patriots - Also sick of them
5. Panthers - Used to be #3 on my list, but the rivalry with them has cooled the last couple years
6. Saints - I actually like Brees & Payton.  It's the rest of the team & the division rivalry that make me hate them.  Brees is not an arrogant jerk & he is a great QB who plays his heart out.  Payton is a great football mind IMO so I have a lot of respect for him.     

Ripper

Rookie

#12 : October 27, 2011, 01:43:53 PM

1. The Atlanta Falcons - I hate driving through Atlanta. I hate going to Atlanta in general. When we play Atlanta, they typically get in about 3-4 cheap shots per game ie; hitting a fair catch player, etc. They are in our division. Their fans are obnoxious. Their former quarterback was a dog murderer. They stole my favorite football player, but we stole him back. (Warrick Dunn). For the record, if at any point you are losing an argument to an Atlanta Falcons fan, just pull out your trump card. It's called the Superbowl. Works every time. If you lose an argument to a Falcon fan, you're wrong. Falcons are scum of this earth. When you go to the bathroom there is no #1 and #2, there is only Falcon. (Per guidelines of the Unofficial NFC South Fanbook)

2. Ron Winter's Officiating Crew - This guy sits on his *censored* all day Monday morning throwing flags at his wife for not having breakfast ready on time. If you are driving next to Ron Winter, he may throw a flag at your vehicle if you start to go before the light turns green. If you fail to go exactly when it turns green, he'll call a delay of game on you. If you cross the line at the stop light, it's a neutral zone infraction. When Ron Winter goes to the bathroom, he *censored* yellow flags. Ron Winter is cheating on his wife for yellow flags.

3. The Philadelphia Eagles - They kept beating us in the playoffs and messing with my head. I'll take my cheese steak and keep driving straight through. Glad we closed them in the vet and glad we christened their new stadium. Did you know what the average salary for a dog murderer is in Philly? 100 million dollars.

4. The Washington Redskins - Fans will still give me a hard time and tell me Mike didn't get that 2 point conversion. They can go *censored* their hog selves.

5. The Atlanta Falcons - Because I hate them so much, they deserve to make this list twice. The first 10,000 fans to their stadium who are wearing a Falcons jersey gets a 9mm. The first 5,000 who are wearing a ski-mask get sawed off shotgun and complimentary shank.

laughing the whole time reading this nice post!

Nicodemus

Pro Bowler

#13 : October 27, 2011, 01:47:21 PM

In before Hate:

1: Eagles The city sucks
2: Eagles The Fans suck
3: Eagles The franchise sucks
4: Eagles because hating them is what we are supposed to do after they beat us so many times like a rag doll in the playoffs.
5: Falcons because they are dirty, over hyped team.

Dreadnought

Practice Squad

#14 : October 27, 2011, 01:56:06 PM

1. Falcons
2. Aints
3. Eales
4. Panthers

2. New York Jets: I can't stand their loud mouth coach Rex Ryan and the fact that they are trying to buy a superbowl...I get as much pleasure watching this team lose as I do watching the Bucs win.

How are the Jets trying to buy a Superbowl? Sanchez, Keller, Mangold, D'Brickishaw Ferguson, Revis, David Harris. All their best players at their positions were drafted. Are you that unaware of the NFL? Do us all a favor, quit posting. Just delete your account kid.
Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Teams you hate the most « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools