Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Teams you hate the most « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

CTBuc

Second String

#15 : October 27, 2011, 01:56:13 PM

1. New England Patriots - Live in CT and you will grow to either hate or love this team.  I HATE this team.
2. New York Giants - Eli Manning drives me crazy, Whenever I expect him to do well he absolutely stinks, and when I expect him to screw up he pulls something out his arse.
3. Dallas Cowboys - I cant stand all the hype about them.  Rob Ryan has done a great job with their defense.  I will give credit their but other than that I feel as if they have numerous player that dont live up to their potential.
Where do live in CT? I'm in Greenwich.

1. Jets - **CENSORED** Rex Ryan, **CENSORED** Sanchez, **CENSORED** Holmes, **CENSORED** Cromartie.
2. Saints - Hate the team so much, Screw Brees, Vilma, Graham, Jenkins, and Payton.
3. Falcons - Ryan sucks and no one seems to realize it.
4. Cowboys/Eagles - All the publicity and not much results.

I live in West Hartford.  Cant say i'm down near Greenwich much.  Have a few friends/family down in Norwalk and Fairfield.

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#16 : October 27, 2011, 02:08:42 PM

I grew up hating the Cowboys but they have been surpassed by the Pats, my favorite team as a kid.  Atlanta comes in 3rd mainly because of Rich McKay.

jerseybucsfan

Hall of Famer
#17 : October 27, 2011, 02:54:23 PM

1. Falcons (mainly because of McKay and Vick; even though the latter is no longer there, the vibe is), 2. Eagles (since the 2000 and 2001 playoff losses), 3. Packers (know a lot of obnoxious Packer fans), 4. Saints, 5. Panthers, 6. Cowboys (can jump up a spot or two at any time), 7. Steelers (same as Cowboys).

In Verner We Trust

Ripper

Rookie

#18 : October 27, 2011, 06:33:03 PM

1. Falcons
2. Aints
3. Eales
4. Panthers

2. New York Jets: I can't stand their loud mouth coach Rex Ryan and the fact that they are trying to buy a superbowl...I get as much pleasure watching this team lose as I do watching the Bucs win.

How are the Jets trying to buy a Superbowl? Sanchez, Keller, Mangold, D'Brickishaw Ferguson, Revis, David Harris. All their best players at their positions were drafted. Are you that unaware of the NFL? Do us all a favor, quit posting. Just delete your account kid.

Who besides Sanchez did that loud mouth Ryan draft?? Holmes,Burress,Jason Taylor,L.T,Cromartie,Bart Scott,Braylon Edwards they went after Randy Moss and Asomugha sounds like they are trying to buy a superbowl to me...and so far all of your post have been bashing the Bucs so why don't YOU do us a favor and go back to New York where you came from and drowned yourself in the Hudson river!

3rd String Kicker

Hall of Famer
#19 : October 27, 2011, 06:46:14 PM

*Paraphrase*
1. Falcons
2. Aints
3. Eales
4. Panthers

The Jets are jerks.

You're a jerk.

No! You're a jerk.

Even two people who disagree on something can agree the Falcons are the anti-christ.  ;D

mattyd1521

Second String
#20 : October 27, 2011, 07:02:08 PM

1. Falcons 2. Panthers 3. 49ers(I'm from right outside San Francisco and have always hated the niners and grew up in the golden era.)

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#21 : October 27, 2011, 07:25:53 PM

I've hated the Pats ever since they got caught cheating. I never liked Bill anyhow, but that just put them atop the "hate list."

Honorable mentions: Eagles, Miami, and Jets.

Naismith was right about Revis. Everyone else is a dummy.

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#22 : October 27, 2011, 07:26:28 PM

1. any team whose fans boo Santa and cheer because a player injured his neck
2. any team that currently or in the past, employed a dog-fighter
3. Any team that plays in an entirely different state than their name
4. any team claiming to be "America's Team"
5. Any team currently, formerly, or in the future located in LA

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#23 : October 27, 2011, 07:29:46 PM

1. Beagles - My in laws are fans
2. Deadskins - I lived in DC and their fans and media are obnoxious
3. GB - I hate that whole stupid dump of a town. Their fans shouldn't be allowed to be happy because their lives are so miserable the rest of the time it isn't good for their mental health to swing back and forth like that.
4. PIT - See #3 above.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

TheChronicHotAir

Hall of Famer

#24 : October 27, 2011, 07:34:48 PM

Green Bay!

Deep feelings of HATRED resurrected this year when they went to the Super Bowl. (I thought my hatred had died-- it hadn't.)

To make things worse, suppose to go see TB@GB in 3 weeks-- trying to come up with legal ways to desecrate anything in GreenAcresBay.....
I  **CENSORED**ING HATE GREEN **CENSORED**ING BAY.
: October 27, 2011, 07:37:04 PM TheChronicHotAir

Freeman2WilliamsTD

Rookie

#25 : October 27, 2011, 08:04:52 PM

Colts
Cowboys
Jets
Giants

FreeWill

Starter

#26 : October 27, 2011, 08:31:06 PM

Falcons
Jets
Cowboys
Patriots (more so the "fans")

NotDeadYet

Hall of Famer

#27 : October 27, 2011, 09:55:28 PM

Cowboys and Redskins. When they play, I gotta turn the TV OFF; can't stand to see EITHER of them win!!! Falcons are next up though...

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#28 : October 27, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

1 The Cowboys. Everyone in my family is Cowboys fans....but they are the tame ones...being in TX it sucks...especially when I lived in Dallas...my God. Im just glad it is going on 16 years since they could claim any sort of success.
2. The Saints. Im surprised that more people on here dont have them on their lists. Before the Saint won the SB last year....I saw no Saints fans in whatever bar or grill in which I would go watch the Bucs here in Austin....every since...there are more bandwagoners than I can count...Literally...last year before one of the saints games...there were a group of fans doing the "Drew Brees..1..2..3.." chant...I nearly went and grabbed the Glock out of my car. Cooler heads prevailed.
3. The Lions. I hate Schwartz...and the fact that I wish Calvin were here. Their fans suck hard as well.
4. The Jets. Rex Ryan. Bart Scott. Antonio Cromartie. The league would be so much better if these three would just fade away. ...or at least super glue their faces.
5. The Ravens. Just something about them turns me off. Maybe its Ray Lewis. No doubt he is one of the greatest players and an excellent leader....but he has always been a tad overrated IMO.

Until preseason, you stay classy Red Board.

Tampa-Two

Hall of Famer

#29 : October 27, 2011, 11:45:58 PM

1 NFC South. With the Saints and Falcons tied for top dog and Panther right under. I did not watch football during the NFC Central days so these are the teams i grew up hating.

After that I really dont HATE teams. Its just that I like watching them lose because of certain things.

2. New York Jets, only because i cant stand Rex Ryan. I cant stand how he said in the presser after he beat the Colts in the playoffs in 09 how HE beat Manning. I mean come on, you're just a fat **CENSORED**, you are not on the field! Stop talking **CENSORED** and go take a **CENSORED**ing snack. lol
3. Dallas Cowboys, Jerry Jones and his Americas team. They sucked last year and still they were all over the news.
4. Steelers. I actually like this team, but i absolutely hate how they made Raymond James their home stadium last season. Gotta hate how everyone say how well the steelersfans travel when your team cant fill their own stadium.

Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Teams you hate the most « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools