Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Teams you hate the most « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

TheChronicHotAir

Hall of Famer

#30 : October 27, 2011, 11:57:08 PM

wtf is Ruud doing in that pic??  using 'The Force' to tackle someone-- so he doesn't have to do it himself?!

Tampa-Two

Hall of Famer

#31 : October 28, 2011, 12:50:29 AM

Haha, I got that sig made a long time ago when Ruud actually was considered a talented soon to be pro bowl player. So its suppose to look like Bush is crawling scared away from him. lol

I want a new sig.

CyberDilemma

Hall of Famer

#32 : October 28, 2011, 01:27:18 AM

Ruud actually was considered a talented soon to be pro bowl player. So its suppose to look like Bush is crawling scared away from him. lol

Because Ruud is attempting to stick his finger up Bush's butt?

3rd String Kicker

Hall of Famer
#33 : October 28, 2011, 08:23:14 AM

Ruud actually was considered a talented soon to be pro bowl player. So its suppose to look like Bush is crawling scared away from him. lol

Because Ruud is attempting to stick his finger up Bush's butt?

:D

Ripper

Rookie

#34 : October 28, 2011, 01:03:56 PM

J    E    T    S        Jets Jets Jets

wreck ship

Hall of Famer

#35 : October 28, 2011, 07:41:06 PM

1.Atlanta - overrated

2.failcons - see #1

3.lions - they think they deserve sympathy wins

4.Cowboys - Jerry Jones

philosophy is questions that may never be answered
religion is answers that may never be questioned

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#36 : October 28, 2011, 09:10:37 PM

3. GB - I hate that whole stupid dump of a town. Their fans shouldn't be allowed to be happy because their lives are so miserable the rest of the time it isn't good for their mental health to swing back and forth like that.

I don't consider Green Bay to be a dump.

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#37 : October 29, 2011, 01:23:29 AM

Haha, I got that sig made a long time ago when Ruud actually was considered a talented soon to be pro bowl player. So its suppose to look like Bush is crawling scared away from him. lol

I want a new sig.

Your sig is the best on the board.   You should stick with it.

jerseybucsfan

Hall of Famer
#38 : October 29, 2011, 03:18:13 AM

I love this thread. This reminds me of a lot of bonding moments with Bucs fans over the decades. Even posters that may annoy you or you may curse are of the same BREED as you.
The one positive thing about malice is that it can bring people together. As long as it doesn't really turn destructive, there's an upside.
So cheers to everyone here who relishes sticking it up the * of other teams.
Go Bucs!

In Verner We Trust

All The Way Tampa Bay

Hall of Famer
#39 : October 29, 2011, 03:25:09 AM

1.Falcons because they are the Falcons and how could you not hate them. Also because they have Matt Ryan and I hate that overrated ***************************
2.Saints because they are the Saints and hinder are chances of winning the division thanks to Brees

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#40 : October 29, 2011, 03:42:54 AM

How can anyone hate Matt Ryan?    The dude is about as close to the perfect example the all american nice guy that you'll ever find.

All The Way Tampa Bay

Hall of Famer
#41 : October 29, 2011, 03:46:57 AM

How can anyone hate Matt Ryan?    The dude is about as close to the perfect example the all american nice guy that you'll ever find.

He plays for the Falcons and he is overrated. That's more than enough reasons for me

buccaneer4ever

Hall of Famer

#42 : October 29, 2011, 05:28:13 PM

#1. Panthers - Living in South Carolina since 2003, as a Bucs fan, will make you despise the Panthers. I LOVE when they lose.

#2. Dallas - They haven't been all the great for several years, but the pundits act like they are Superbowl winners before the season even begins. Sick of it.

#3. Saints - I didn't like them before they were in our division, and I like them even less now. Oh, and if the Bucs had started "Who Dat?", I would still hate it. It's stupid.

MiltonMack21

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

#43 : October 29, 2011, 05:32:32 PM

Falcons
Cowboys
Denver-mostly because Tebow is there.

jerseybucsfan

Hall of Famer
#44 : October 30, 2011, 12:29:55 AM

The team I hate most in all of professional sports is Manchester United.
Everyone else is a distant SECOND.

In Verner We Trust
Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Teams you hate the most « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools