Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Teams you hate the most « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

All The Way Tampa Bay

Hall of Famer

#45 : October 30, 2011, 12:31:42 AM

The team I hate most in all of professional sports is Manchester United.
Everyone else is a distant SECOND.

lol

Ripper

Rookie

#46 : October 30, 2011, 06:54:29 PM

Who are the teams you hate the most and why? For me its

1. Pittsburgh Steelers: Ever since Lee Flowers called us paper champs it started my hate for this team...Plus I hate their fans my neighbor is a steelers fan and has a big banner across his garage that says Steeler Country I want to rip it down and burn it lol.

2. New York Jets: I can't stand their loud mouth coach Rex Ryan and the fact that they are trying to buy a superbowl...I get as much pleasure watching this team lose as I do watching the Bucs win.

3. Detroit Lions: I hate the Lions because every time we have a high draft pick they seem to suck just a little more than we did and steal the guy I wanted (Calvin Johnson) (Ndamukong Suh) Plus I don't like their coach I would have loved to see Jim Harbaugh do a Lagarrette Blount on him.

4. Carolina Panthers: I hate them because for one the are a division team and up until last year they have always seemed to have our number plus their uniforms are ugly...

Honorable Mention

1. Atlanta Falcons: No need to explain

2. Indianapolis Colts: Finesse team I don't like finesse teams

3. New York Giants: I hate Eli Manning after the whole crying about being drafted number 1 overall by the San Diego Chargers. WTF I would give my left nut to be drafted #1. Hey Eli your not even that good

Bayside4Life

Starter

#47 : October 30, 2011, 10:47:27 PM

1.  Eagles - Ronde burning down the vet was the single most gratifying fan experience I have ever had. 

2.  Atlanta - My least favorite division rival.  Terrible fans, and every time I hear someone refer to Ryan as  "Matty Ice" I want to gag.

3.  Patriots - They cheated.  In the Super Bowl.  Everyone seems to forget this. 

4.  Lions - I hate their loudmouth coach.  Fist pumping taunting players when they win, being a baby when he loses.

5.  Jets - I don't like their fans, and Sanchez is supremely overrated, IMO.  I think Rex Ryan is a entertaining guy, but I am glad he isn't the Bucs' coach.

mattyd1521

Second String
#48 : October 30, 2011, 10:51:53 PM

Here is a perfect reason why I don't like the niners.

Now that Alex Smith is playing better, I have been hearing from niner fans that he is finally the franchise QB they drafted and is becoming elite. Most don't understand that Jim Harbaugh has a game plan set up so Alex Smith is efficient by doing short check down passes and limits his mistakes.

BucNY

Hall of Famer

#49 : October 31, 2011, 10:48:07 AM

J-E-T-S, JETS JETS JETS....

Hates:
Sanchez
Rex Ryan
Fans

\\\\\\\"This forum needs a poster like BucNY now more than ever\\\\\\\"
      - Everyone

Ripper

Rookie

#50 : October 31, 2011, 01:13:21 PM

J-E-T-S, JETS JETS JETS....

Hates:
Sanchez
Rex Ryan
Fans
How do you feel about Eli and the Giants being from NY?
Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Teams you hate the most « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools