Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: "Tebowing"...... really?? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 12

Hate

Hall of Famer
: October 28, 2011, 08:02:48 PM

tebowing.com

I certain poster here must have bloody knees by now.

smh!!!

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

Ripper

Rookie

#1 : October 28, 2011, 08:18:30 PM

O M G that's all for now

Ripper

Rookie

#2 : October 28, 2011, 08:21:14 PM

Hey we should start a Talibing.com where everyone is waiving their gats in the air.... ;D

Blaze688

Hall of Famer

#3 : October 28, 2011, 09:09:14 PM

Ha!  Talibing.

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#4 : October 28, 2011, 09:13:10 PM

good thing his name isn't Tim Tebag

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#5 : October 28, 2011, 09:14:00 PM

This stuff is pretty funny.

Wii-bowing

#TooOldToCallYou...ToddlerTebowing??

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

Capt Kidd

Starter
#6 : October 28, 2011, 09:24:52 PM

Personally I have nothing against people praying, I do it a lot. But I don't think God cares how many TD's we score or who wins the game. I think sometimes we seek to glorify ourselves by glorifying God before the crowd. JMHO, I like the Christians who don't have to wave it, just live it. Same for the flag waving, I love America but waving the flag to justify your position doesn't make you a better American.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#7 : October 28, 2011, 09:30:22 PM

Personally I have nothing against people praying, I do it a lot. But I don't think God cares how many TD's we score or who wins the game. I think sometimes we seek to glorify ourselves by glorifying God before the crowd. JMHO, I like the Christians who don't have to wave it, just live it. Same for the flag waving, I love America but waving the flag to justify your position doesn't make you a better American.

Well Reggie White said God told him to play for GB and everyone said WTH?   It seemed to work out pretty well for him come Super Bowl time.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

Capt Kidd

Starter
#8 : October 28, 2011, 09:38:29 PM

Reggie also said he wanted to work with inner city kids and win a championship. Guess what? San Fran had more inner city kids and won a championship with Steve Young before Green Bay did with Favre. SF had more inner city kids but GB offered more guaranteed money than SF did. So his words were kinda hollow.

Do you really believe a lil cloud foated overhead and said "Reggie go to Green Bay!"?  I think God spoke when the money did. A poorly covered fact is that after his Tennessee church burned, Wisconsinites donated big bucks to rebuild it and the money just disappeared.  Glorify God, not yourself in the name of God.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#9 : October 28, 2011, 09:43:34 PM

Reggie also said he wanted to work with inner city kids and win a championship. Guess what? San Fran had more inner city kids and won a championship with Steve Young before Green Bay did with Favre. SF had more inner city kids but GB offered more guaranteed money than SF did. So his words were kinda hollow.

Do you really believe a lil cloud foated overhead and said "Reggie go to Green Bay!"?  I think God spoke when the money did. A poorly covered fact is that after his Tennessee church burned, Wisconsinites donated big bucks to rebuild it and the money just disappeared.  Glorify God, not yourself in the name of God.

I was never a big Reggie fan, except when he would do Elvis impersonations.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....

blackthoughtz

Starter

#10 : October 28, 2011, 10:03:31 PM

Some of the pictures are hilarious.

\\\"Never argue with a fool; onlookers may not be able to tell the difference.\\\"

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#11 : October 28, 2011, 10:09:32 PM

good thing his name isn't Tim Tebag

LOL

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....

Hate

Hall of Famer
#12 : October 28, 2011, 11:02:26 PM

tebowing.com

I certain poster here must have bloody knees by now.

smh!!!

You've got something against people praying?

You'd rather idolize Tenard Jackson and Aqib Taliban.

Go ahead - be my guest.

Dude, are you so simple that u think this is about prayer??

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

TheChronicHotAir

Hall of Famer

#13 : October 28, 2011, 11:05:45 PM

It's the new Planking.

I think it's funny as hell!

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#14 : October 28, 2011, 11:18:49 PM

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
Page: 1 2 3 ... 12
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: "Tebowing"...... really?? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools