Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Saints will lose on sunday « previous next »
Page: 1 2

MucBuc

Starter
#15 : October 31, 2011, 07:40:36 AM

31 - 28 Bucs

Oh, how I tire of young men and their ambitions.

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#16 : October 31, 2011, 08:02:53 AM

Bucs 1,000,000
Saints 0

That would really be something to talk about if you are right.

BucNY

Hall of Famer

#17 : October 31, 2011, 08:26:15 AM

Saints 72
Bucs 3

Mad...Tebow..... :(

\\\\\\\"This forum needs a poster like BucNY now more than ever\\\\\\\"
      - Everyone

BucNY

Hall of Famer

#18 : October 31, 2011, 08:28:12 AM

It will be a close game. No blow outs and I expect a game decided by 3 points and a late game drive. We saw the script for how to beat the Saints. We did it ourselves the last time we played them. Brees is an elite QB but he is subject to the same errors all QBs are. When you rush them, they make mistakes. The Rams did something very well. They rushed the passer and kept pressure on Brees. We did that last time and we need to do it again. We also ran the ball well, as did the Rams. We need to pressure the passer and run the ball well.

\\\\\\\"This forum needs a poster like BucNY now more than ever\\\\\\\"
      - Everyone

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#19 : October 31, 2011, 08:49:03 AM

If there is one thing I have learned about this season it is not to predict games. We could lose 62-0 or win 12-3 or anything in between.

jerseybucsfan

Hall of Famer
#20 : October 31, 2011, 09:37:35 AM

I'd be really surprised if we win 12-3. The game is indoors after all. I could imagine 12-3 in bad weather outdoors. But not under these conditions.

In Verner We Trust

The Shadow

Starter

#21 : October 31, 2011, 09:46:29 AM

I expect the Saints to throw their best game at us Sunday. They're more than a little angry right now. We should be too. Looking forward to it.

xBuCsX_4_XeVax

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Pro Bowler

#22 : October 31, 2011, 09:53:41 AM

the question is...is coach Payton going to be on the sidelines? cuz if he is...that can make a difference...i hopw hes up in the booth

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#23 : October 31, 2011, 11:11:16 AM

I expect the Saints to throw their best game at us Sunday. They're more than a little angry right now. We should be too. Looking forward to it.

Shouldn't they have been "more than a little angry" at half time when the Rams were putting a 24-0 pounding on them? It didn't do much for them. Offense didn't even score until the 4th quarter when the Rams started playing max protect.

They will come out fired up at home and try to bury us early. There is no doubt about it....but I'm sure they had that same mentality at the start of the 3rd quarter vs. the Rams. Doesn't really matter. We will either force our will upon them or we won't. If we get constant pressure on Brees and have long drives on offense to control the TOP.....we'll win. If we don't get pressure and control the TOP....we'll lose. Pretty simple.

The Shadow

Starter

#24 : October 31, 2011, 11:46:41 AM

Some teams can turn it on in that situation and some can't. Our win in Minnesota was an example of that. The Saints had a flat game after the Monday Nighter on the road just like the Bucs vs San Francisco. I totally believe in the "Any Given Sunday" mantra and I sincerely hope we beat their tails from one end of the Superdome to the other. But what I don't expect is the same team that played in St Louis yesterday to show up next Sunday.

meekerbeastman

Starter

#25 : October 31, 2011, 11:52:38 AM

divisional games are always close...............

27-0 bucs
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Saints will lose on sunday « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools