Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Denver Post calls Tebow worst quarterback in league « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 6 7 8

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#105 : August 15, 2012, 09:49:47 AM

My little cousin Sammy Watkins led the country last season in receiving as a Freshman. Hello NFL!
what school?

Clemson. Also, my cousin Ryeshene committed to Florida

I taught those lil gits everything they know
: August 15, 2012, 10:08:20 AM tripblood

Show No MRSA..

FIRE SCHIANO!!!!

Its so hard for me to sit back on this forum, lookin at a guy on here, holler in\' my name!  When last year i spent more on 5 electric bills from this side of the country to the other, than you made! You\'re talkin to the Rolex wearing, diamond earring wearing, kiss-stealin, WOOOO!, wheelin dealin\', CTS drivin, jet-flyin sonofagun.. And I\'m havin a hard time holding these alligators down! WOOOO!

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#106 : August 15, 2012, 09:51:00 AM

This guy was an uncle of mine:  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wally_Butts. I'm every bit as good looking as well.

I knew a woman named Keisha Butts.
. I wish I had a cool last name like Butt.  Instead I got a stupid 12 letter German one.  Although through that name I am distantly related to the American hero known as captain cool.  But you have to go back 250 years.
: August 15, 2012, 10:12:22 AM Skull and Bones

blind melon

Hall of Famer

#107 : August 15, 2012, 09:53:42 AM

Watched a surfing special on tv last night about monster waves...   one of the dudes last name was Butt.  (weird)

Go get Bridgewater.   Do what it takes.

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#108 : August 15, 2012, 09:54:42 AM

Watched a surfing special on tv last night about monster waves...   one of the dudes last name was Butt.  (weird)

Was his last name Wad?   Or maybe Face?

Page: 1 ... 6 7 8
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Denver Post calls Tebow worst quarterback in league « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools