Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Denver Post calls Tebow worst quarterback in league « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 6 7 8

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#105 : August 15, 2012, 09:49:47 AM

My little cousin Sammy Watkins led the country last season in receiving as a Freshman. Hello NFL!
what school?

Clemson. Also, my cousin Ryeshene committed to Florida

I taught those lil gits everything they know
: August 15, 2012, 10:08:20 AM tripblood

Show No MRSA..

FIRE SCHIANO!!!!

Its so hard for me to sit back on this forum, lookin at a guy on here, holler in\' my name!  When last year i spent more on 5 electric bills from this side of the country to the other, than you made! You\'re talkin to the Rolex wearing, diamond earring wearing, kiss-stealin, WOOOO!, wheelin dealin\', CTS drivin, jet-flyin sonofagun.. And I\'m havin a hard time holding these alligators down! WOOOO!

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#106 : August 15, 2012, 09:51:00 AM

This guy was an uncle of mine:  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wally_Butts. I'm every bit as good looking as well.

I knew a woman named Keisha Butts.
. I wish I had a cool last name like Butt.  Instead I got a stupid 12 letter German one.  Although through that name I am distantly related to the American hero known as captain cool.  But you have to go back 250 years.
: August 15, 2012, 10:12:22 AM Skull and Bones

blind melon

Hall of Famer

#107 : August 15, 2012, 09:53:42 AM

Watched a surfing special on tv last night about monster waves...   one of the dudes last name was Butt.  (weird)

Who knew how good it would feel as a fan when we now know what it\'s like for our team to have a direction, an attitude, and dare I say an offense?.  

Good time to be a Bucs fan.

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#108 : August 15, 2012, 09:54:42 AM

Watched a surfing special on tv last night about monster waves...   one of the dudes last name was Butt.  (weird)

Was his last name Wad?   Or maybe Face?

Page: 1 ... 6 7 8
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Denver Post calls Tebow worst quarterback in league « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools