Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Time to write off Gerald McCoy « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 11

MiltonMack21

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

: November 06, 2011, 02:37:14 PM

Well on his way to missing more than half of his second season. It is time to write this guy off as the injury prone bust he is. He shouldn't be on the roster next season. Goodby Gerald you sorry soft piece of garbage. Ohh and today.. the Yucs defensive line is getting OWNED. When you have very little talent and play with even less heart, this is what happens.

jerseybucsfan

Hall of Famer
#1 : November 06, 2011, 02:38:19 PM

Told ya Suh would be dramatically better. Some of you clowns said McCoy would be better. No way, no chance. Not better quality wise, not better quantity wise. He's a 38 Double D.

In Verner We Trust

MUSCLE_HAMSTER

Hall of Famer
#2 : November 06, 2011, 02:42:36 PM

Told ya Suh would be dramatically better. Some of you clowns said McCoy would be better. No way, no chance. Not better quality wise, not better quantity wise. He's a 38 Double D.
Great job by you! Went out on a limb saying Suh would be better, took some real balls on that call.

Who gives a **CENSORED** if you thought player A would be better than player B.

A Buc is a Buc, deal with it.

carrollwoodbucsfan

Rookie

#3 : November 06, 2011, 02:43:02 PM

mccoy has played 18 games and has 4 sacks , that means he gets one sack every 4 or 5 games  trully pathetic oh ya raheem morris record 16-21 after today

Pepsi

Hall of Famer
#4 : November 06, 2011, 02:43:50 PM

Your're an idioit, everyone knew that Suh would be way better. He was picked before us and the next best DT was McCoy. It was the only thing we could do...  You really tried an "I told ya so"...

SunnyD

Hall of Famer

#5 : November 06, 2011, 02:44:53 PM

We never had an oppurtunity to draft Suh.

Move along, nothing to see here. 

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#6 : November 06, 2011, 02:46:53 PM

everyone knew that Suh would be way better.

Bull.   Are you new to this forum?   LOTS of people on here were saying McCoy would be a better pick because he was a better fit for the defense.   Especially after the pick was made (homers).

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#7 : November 06, 2011, 02:59:46 PM

Your're an idioit, everyone knew that Suh would be way better. He was picked before us and the next best DT was McCoy. It was the only thing we could do...  You really tried an "I told ya so"...
No, you pick the best player available, period, not the next best DT.

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

acacius

Hall of Famer

#8 : November 06, 2011, 03:05:51 PM

Which, conveniently enough, was the same person.

Snook

Hall of Famer

#9 : November 06, 2011, 03:09:22 PM

Time to OFFICIALLY write off McCoy too.

Its clear why the players like him so much... because he apparently doesn't make the players do anything during the week.

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#10 : November 06, 2011, 03:14:08 PM

Are you still sure about that?

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

MUSCLE_HAMSTER

Hall of Famer
#11 : November 06, 2011, 03:15:30 PM

At the time of the draft, it was unquestionable. End of discussion.

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#12 : November 06, 2011, 03:20:40 PM

Then why have a GM if you're just going to do what "everyone" says you should do? Joel and Bryan could fire Dominik and just do whatever Mel Kiper says to do and save a lot of money. I want my GM to get whoever is BPA 2-3 years later. If there is no accountability for how players turn out 2-3 years later, we could have just kept Bruce Allen. His picks seemed great on draft day, too.

jerseybucsfan

Hall of Famer
#13 : November 06, 2011, 04:00:07 PM

I knew I'd get ripped by you lemming morons. I didn't like the pick at the time and still don't like it.
Call me all the names you like because Java is right: a LOT of people said McCoy would be as good or better.
+1 to FRG. A lot of people said Adams was the right pick too and how did that work out?

In Verner We Trust

MUSCLE_HAMSTER

Hall of Famer
#14 : November 06, 2011, 04:02:21 PM

Then why have a GM if you're just going to do what "everyone" says you should do? Joel and Bryan could fire Dominik and just do whatever Mel Kiper says to do and save a lot of money. I want my GM to get whoever is BPA 2-3 years later. If there is no accountability for how players turn out 2-3 years later, we could have just kept Bruce Allen. His picks seemed great on draft day, too.
Trolling is an art. You haven't mastered it yet.

Page: 1 2 3 ... 11
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Time to write off Gerald McCoy « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools