Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Texans fan here « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 7

HtownSwag

Practice Squad

: November 06, 2011, 11:24:51 PM

Whats up guys?

Im a die-hard Houston Texans fan just coming here to share my input and ask a couple questions.

First off, I'll be flying in from Houston to watch the game and have 3 tickets in section 237, Row B. Anyone ever sat in this area? how are the seats?

Second, what are some cool things to do around the stadium? Any must-see bars, resturants, shops, etc?

Last, I cant wait to see a good competitve hard faught game (we have been blowing-out almost every team lately) with two playoff contenders. How is your pass protection? The Texans have been putting serious pressure on every opposing QB they've faced. Also is Blount the real deal or was he a one year wonder?

Thanks for all the advice and see you guys in the superbowl!

BerubesBucs

Hall of Famer

#1 : November 06, 2011, 11:28:50 PM

Whats up guys?

Im a die-hard Houston Texans fan just coming here to share my input and ask a couple questions.

First off, I'll be flying in from Houston to watch the game and have 3 tickets in section 237, Row B. Anyone ever sat in this area? how are the seats?

Second, what are some cool things to do around the stadium? Any must-see bars, resturants, shops, etc?

Last, I cant wait to see a good competitve hard faught game (we have been blowing-out almost every team lately) with two playoff contenders. How is your pass protection? The Texans have been putting serious pressure on every opposing QB they've faced. Also is Blount the real deal or was he a one year wonder?

**CENSORED**

buccaneer4ever

Hall of Famer

#2 : November 06, 2011, 11:29:38 PM

Texans will win because our run defense is awful. Our best run stuffer is gone for the season, and our 2nd best was out today with an injury.

Our Offense shows up sometimes. Blount is the real deal, but our OC tends to forget about him rather easily.

It might be close, or it might be a blowout (in the Texans favor).

As for your stadium/area questions, I'll leave that for someone else as I haven't been to Tampa in almost ten years.

BerubesBucs

Hall of Famer

#3 : November 06, 2011, 11:35:04 PM

You guys aren't going to get a competitive game from us. Not until the last 10 minutes or so anyways.

Your seats are good so no worries there. I suggest checking out some of the "adult" bars if that's your thing. There are no shortage of them in the area.

Blount is pretty damn good but it won't matter because we won't run him after you guys get up by more than a field goal on us.

Our pass protection is **CENSORED**. We haven't given up a ton of sacks but we had 93 qb pressures coming into today's game if that tells you anything.

MiltonMack21

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

#4 : November 06, 2011, 11:35:34 PM

You should beat the Bucs pretty easily. The Bucs QB is terrible and Blount is back to punching guys. No composure and a terrible run defense.

nubcake

Hall of Famer

#5 : November 06, 2011, 11:40:02 PM

Whats up guys?

Blount is the real deal, he just often isn't used properly. Our pass protection is horrendous.

Also Foster should go for about 200 yards and Tate for about 125, lol

Bucman

Hall of Famer
#6 : November 06, 2011, 11:40:20 PM

You will win because Raheem is stuck playing madden and our D couldn't stop a pop warner team.

HtownSwag

Practice Squad

#7 : November 06, 2011, 11:42:49 PM

You should beat the Bucs pretty easily. The Bucs QB is terrible and Blount is back to punching guys. No composure and a terrible run defense.

At least you guys are honest...It gets old hearing Jaguars fans say how MJD is 10x better than Foster and they have the best D in the league.

What happend to Josh Freeman? Did he just lose his touch? He seemed like a legit threat last year.

By the way, Cushing is absolutely juicing up again and is playing like an animal

PS- Cant wait to see the big pirate ship in person!

Bucman

Hall of Famer
#8 : November 06, 2011, 11:47:13 PM

At least you guys are honest...It gets old hearing Jaguars fans say how MJD is 10x better than Foster and they have the best D in the league.

What happend to Josh Freeman? Did he just lose his touch? He seemed like a legit threat last year.

By the way, Cushing is absolutely juicing up again and is playing like an animal

PS- Cant wait to see the big pirate ship in person!
Freeman sucks. Makes the same mistakes every friggin week

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#9 : November 06, 2011, 11:52:30 PM

Chalk up a W

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

lyronmewis

Hall of Famer

#10 : November 06, 2011, 11:59:11 PM

I don't even know who the Texans RBs are this year, but start them on your FF team.

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#11 : November 07, 2011, 12:00:18 AM

Your seats are great.   Make sure to bring sunglasses though because you are looking into the sun.   

How much time will you be in Tampa?   

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#12 : November 07, 2011, 12:01:52 AM

Freeman sucks. Makes the same mistakes every friggin week

Yep. Today, he threw a ton of INTs again.

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#13 : November 07, 2011, 12:04:24 AM

I think Andre Johnson is coming back from injury next week too. Could get ugly early again next week.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#14 : November 07, 2011, 12:05:46 AM

At least you guys are honest...

The person you quoted is an idiot. And the others are just frustrated from back to back losses.

If Okam is healthy, we can stop the run. Did it against the Falcons and Saints. Like most teams, we're better at home so it should be a good game.

BTW, you blew out the Titans and Browns. That's it. Blowing out almost every team lately? Not quite.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 7
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Texans fan here « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools