Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Texans fan here « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 7

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#15 : November 07, 2011, 12:06:43 AM

I think Andre Johnson is coming back from injury next week too. Could get ugly early again next week.

Yeah, just like how it got ugly with the high powered Saints O when they came to Ray Jay.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#16 : November 07, 2011, 12:08:07 AM

Texans are pretty strong.  I had it chalked up as a loss even before todays game.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#17 : November 07, 2011, 12:14:24 AM

Texans are pretty strong.  I had it chalked up as a loss even before todays game.

They're playing well.

But, I had it as a win even before Williams and Johnson were hurt.

HtownSwag

Practice Squad

#18 : November 07, 2011, 12:18:21 AM

At least you guys are honest...

The person you quoted is an idiot. And the others are just frustrated from back to back losses.

If Okam is healthy, we can stop the run. Did it against the Falcons and Saints. Like most teams, we're better at home so it should be a good game.

BTW, you blew out the Titans and Browns. That's it. Blowing out almost every team lately? Not quite.

LOL, look at the stats buddy...Even though the teams we play put up some points in garbage time, we have thoroughly dominated every team we've beaten. Even in our losses, we played much better than our opponents (excluding Balt game).

MiltonMack21

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

#19 : November 07, 2011, 12:21:05 AM

Pay no attention to ufojoe, the Bucs are headed for a slide. Freeman is headed towards bustdom (he is already at a Matt Cassel level), the running game is ok, unless you can taunt Blount and get him to commit a 15 yard penalty. The Run defense is total crap, and our linebackers are useless and that is being nice. After today the stadium should be half empty and the half that is there should be chanting "Freeman sucks".

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#20 : November 07, 2011, 12:22:17 AM

At least you guys are honest...

The person you quoted is an idiot. And the others are just frustrated from back to back losses.

If Okam is healthy, we can stop the run. Did it against the Falcons and Saints. Like most teams, we're better at home so it should be a good game.

BTW, you blew out the Titans and Browns. That's it. Blowing out almost every team lately? Not quite.

LOL, look at the stats buddy...Even though the teams we play put up some points in garbage time, we have thoroughly dominated every team we've beaten. Even in our losses, we played much better than our opponents (excluding Balt game).

You blew out two teams, buddy. If you can't deal with the facts, go back to your own effing board. Go LOL at that.

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#21 : November 07, 2011, 12:25:13 AM

BTW, you blew out the Titans and Browns.

You think the Bucs are better than the Titans or Browns?   LOL!

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#22 : November 07, 2011, 12:28:21 AM

The Run defense is total crap,

Held the Saints to 70 rushing yards as we beat them @ Ray Jay.

Held the Falcons to 30 yards rushing as we beat them @ Ray Jay.

If Okam is back, we stand a chance to also shut down or limit the Texans' run game.

Different team at Ray Jay.

HtownSwag

Practice Squad

#23 : November 07, 2011, 12:32:37 AM

There is no way you guys aren't better than those two pieces of garbage...

and ufojoe, BTW we blew out the colts and jags too... just stating facts

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#24 : November 07, 2011, 12:33:28 AM

Freeman has a worse record at "Ray Jay" than he does on the road.

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#25 : November 07, 2011, 12:40:03 AM

Whats up HtownSwag...fellow Texan here(Austin). So lets just say that you picked a perfect day to post this question seeing that everyone is completely butt hurt about the back to back losses and the manner in which the last 3 losses have occured. Blount is a quality back...would probably be the thrid option for the Texans tho..Foster and Tate are playing insane. As far as Freeman...he has been Jekyll and Hyde...just like pretty much the whole team this year...I tend to think its just growing pains and he will shrug this off by seasons end...but obviously..Im in the minority on that one. Should be a good game...I'll be watching with some friends that are Texans fans...so hopefully we dont get embarassed. Our run D is hot and cold...our runstuffer (Okam) will hopefully be back next week...but even still...our linebackers are sporting skits and tutus the way they prance around out there. I tend to think that you guys will hold out Andre until after the bye...but if he is ready without risk of a setback..then I could totally see him suiting up this sunday. Hope you have a good time at the game..here is a seat map on the Bucs website that will give you an approx. look from your seats.

http://buccaneers.io-media.com/

just click start and then select your section.
: November 07, 2011, 12:42:21 AM chace1986

Hell, brees might not be as accurate as manziel.

RudeGuy

Starter

#26 : November 07, 2011, 12:42:40 AM

and ufojoe, BTW we blew out the colts and jags too... just stating facts

Your team always seems to be a media fav every season then falls flat when they need to win the big games. It will be the same this season. Sorry you had to come here to face the truth. Now go see the boobie bars on Saturday night and enjoy your stay in Tampa.

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#27 : November 07, 2011, 01:49:35 AM

Trust me, the Bucs are not better than the Titans or Browns.

Timbuc2

Pro Bowler

#28 : November 07, 2011, 01:59:09 AM

Bucs will win the game guaranteed...the NFL is fixed!

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#29 : November 07, 2011, 03:47:13 AM

Whats up guys?

Not much - still getting over a loss.

I'm a die-hard Houston Texans fan.

Didn't know there were any die-hard Texans fans.

First off, I'll be flying in from Houston to watch the game and have 3 tickets in section 237, Row B. Anyone ever sat in this area? how are the seats?

Thanks for flying in and helping our miserable economy. Those seats? Not bad. They set you back about $150/each didn't they>? - you'd think a lap dance would come with them, wouldn't you?  You put down some serious cash to come see a hoo-hum football game.

Second, what are some cool things to do around the stadium? Any must-see bars, resturants, shops, etc?

Not much of that around the stadium. The Glazers/Bucs tore the Tampa Bay  Mall down near the stadium to build One Buc Place, their training facility/HQ.

Last, I cant wait to see a good competitve hard faught game (we have been blowing-out almost every team lately) with two playoff contenders. How is your pass protection? The Texans have been putting serious pressure on every opposing QB they've faced. Also is Blount the real deal or was he a one year wonder?

Thanks for all the advice and see you guys in the superbowl!

I always get a kick out of fans that use the pronoun "we".  BTW, you can check out your seat view here:.......http://buccaneers.io-media.com/
: November 07, 2011, 03:48:44 AM morgan
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 7
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Texans fan here « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools