Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Michael Spurlock « previous next »
Page: 1

The Franchi5e

Pro Bowler

: November 07, 2011, 08:43:38 AM

Can anyone tell me why he's gotten absolutely no playing time this year when he was our 2nd most consistent receiver last year? If it wasn't for some big catches and returns from Spurlock we wouldn't have won a handful of games last season.

jerseybucsfan

Hall of Famer
#1 : November 07, 2011, 08:44:20 AM

Nice catch at the end of the game yesterday though!

In Verner We Trust

BucfanNC12

Hall of Famer

#2 : November 07, 2011, 08:51:47 AM

Can anyone tell me why he's gotten absolutely no playing time this year when he was our 2nd most consistent receiver last year? If it wasn't for some big catches and returns from Spurlock we wouldn't have won a handful of games last season.

The same reason why we ran Blount 13 times.

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer

#3 : November 07, 2011, 08:55:39 AM

I've been wondering the same thing.  Guess I assumed Parker/Stroughter beat him out in camp but I was a big fan of his last year and have been disappointed to not see him get many snaps this year.

The Franchi5e

Pro Bowler

#4 : November 07, 2011, 08:59:20 AM

Once Stroughter is fully healthy I'd like to him, Spurlock and Briscoe get a bunch of playing time. Benn hasn't done a damn thing for us, and Briscoe could do the same thing if not better than what Mike Williams is doing.

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#5 : November 28, 2012, 08:02:58 PM

Chargers have claimed wide receiver and kick returner Michael Spurlock off waivers from Jacksonville.

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#6 : November 28, 2012, 08:04:25 PM

Chargers have claimed wide receiver and kick returner Michael Spurlock off waivers from Jacksonville.

Good for them, and him. Good guy.

Naismith was right about Revis. Everyone else is a dummy.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Michael Spurlock « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools