Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Glazers should be ready to get Cowher at all costs... « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 10

ToddyBuc

Hall of Famer

: November 07, 2011, 11:58:06 AM

Cowher knows there's talent here.. we could go to the 3-4.. Freeman with the right coach could get his mojo back.. Labeau might come with him maybe.. Give him the 5 million already there not paying Gruden anymore.. It would excite the fan base --season tickets would excel.... I could see him using several of our defensive players in different roles...  Get some free agents-  I could see him coming here over many other jobs that might open..

Bucs are talented with just a few adjustments could battle the Falcants and the Aints quickly..

Please God make this happen it could be my Christmas present ....

Some Steeler players might come with him as well..  I guarantee the team will be ready to play or else he will spit in there face....

This is for the Glazers the fans are tired of this crap we have to watch every Sunday..  I dont think we have even scored 1 touchdown in the first quarter this year.. Never was ready in SF or London...

Barely beat Indy and Minnesota are we could easily be 2-6 right now..

Bucs-Lightning already World Champions. Rays Next!!!

notabucsfan

Hall of Famer

#1 : November 07, 2011, 12:00:30 PM

No thanks. I would hate to switch over to the 3-4 and by having Cowher that would probably be the case.

ToddyBuc

Hall of Famer

#2 : November 07, 2011, 12:03:24 PM

Why not the 4-3 isnt working. Look at Jets-Steelers-Ravens all dominant in the 3-4..  change with the times and the 4-3 or Tampa 2 is not the main defense anymore like it was in the late 90's and early 2000's.....   

Madman

Hall of Famer
#3 : November 07, 2011, 12:04:44 PM

3-4 is a helluva lot more fun to watch than Tampa 2.

Could you imagine **CENSORED** Lebeau? That's a pipe dream unfortunately.

meatwad4343

Starter

#4 : November 07, 2011, 12:06:37 PM

i like jeff fisher or mike shannahan more. and i wonder what tony dungy is up to these days lol. all i know is i don't think it is going to work for raheem. the slow starts and lack of discipline with all the penalties on this team is on him and the coaching staff. i like raheem as a defensive backs coach or mabye a defensive coordinator. but i don't think he is ready to be a head coach.

notabucsfan

Hall of Famer

#5 : November 07, 2011, 12:08:24 PM

You switch to the 3-4 your setting yourself even farther back then people think we are now. It would be pointless. Our biggest problem on defense is linebackers and that is the most important part in the 3-4 defense. Your crazy if you think you would see improvement next year from the switch.

ToddyBuc

Hall of Famer

#6 : November 07, 2011, 12:08:57 PM

3-4 is a helluva lot more fun to watch than Tampa 2.

Can we all dream...... :'(

Madman

Hall of Famer
#7 : November 07, 2011, 12:09:53 PM

Teams have done it and had success.  Green Bay for one.

ToddyBuc

Hall of Famer

#8 : November 07, 2011, 12:10:13 PM

You switch to the 3-4 your setting yourself even farther back then people think we are now. It would be pointless. Our biggest problem on defense is linebackers and that is the most important part in the 3-4 defense. Your crazy if you think you would see improvement next year from the switch.

Bowers could switch to LB.. and you get some frickin LB's in free agency Glazers..  It would not be that hard..

3rd String Kicker

Hall of Famer
#9 : November 07, 2011, 12:10:30 PM

Hall of fame defensive coordinator.

If we "only" got him as our defensive coordinator, I would be living in a dream world.

ToddyBuc

Hall of Famer

#10 : November 07, 2011, 12:11:17 PM

Yeah for got about the Packers just another successful 3-4 team as well as the Pats..

notabucsfan

Hall of Famer

#11 : November 07, 2011, 12:13:05 PM

Bowers could switch to LB.. and you get some frickin LB's in free agency Glazers..  It would not be that hard..

keep dreaming man.. 3-4 switch would kill this defense for atleast another two years.

Madman

Hall of Famer
#12 : November 07, 2011, 12:13:58 PM

Yeah for got about the Packers just another successful 3-4 team as well as the Pats..

Yep, Packers just switched two years ago. Worked out pretty well I'd say.

Madman

Hall of Famer
#13 : November 07, 2011, 12:14:47 PM

Houston switched to a 3-4 this year.

Madman

Hall of Famer
#14 : November 07, 2011, 12:15:21 PM

keep dreaming man.. 3-4 switch would kill this defense for atleast another two years.

Can't be much worse than 28th.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 10
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Glazers should be ready to get Cowher at all costs... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools