Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Blount needs to go « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 8

Ghost of Gruden

Second String

#30 : November 08, 2011, 08:31:00 AM

oooh good come back. Only used it 4 times in 2 days. Time for some new material loser.
Now i understand why you have a Blount sig...you have no idea what a featured back in this league is suppose to do.  Doug Martin > Richardson lol!  Richardson is better than Blount!!

buchead

Hall of Famer

#31 : November 08, 2011, 08:31:47 AM

I think the threads about cutting Freeman and now Blount can only be atributed to fantasy football.

Ghost of Gruden

Second String

#32 : November 08, 2011, 08:33:08 AM

He picks 50 guys in CFB he likes for the Bucs and 2/3rd of them are late round types which he then proceeds to promote the hell out of.  He does love average.
Lol, I can tell because anyone in their right mind that wants this team to be a super bowl contender can tell you we need a new featured back!  To many people drinking the Heemy and Dom "average" kool-aid

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#33 : November 08, 2011, 08:33:26 AM

Obviously they have no faith in the guy to catch the ball otherwise he would be in the game on 3rd down instead of a practice squad player like Lumpkin.

He's not in on 3rd down because of his alleged lack of blitz pick-up skills. Has nothing to do with them not having faith in his pass catching skills since he has caught everything thrown to him. How many times does
somebody have to point that out to you?

Ghost of Gruden

Second String

#34 : November 08, 2011, 08:38:12 AM

Obviously they have no faith in the guy to catch the ball otherwise he would be in the game on 3rd down instead of a practice squad player like Lumpkin.

He's not in on 3rd down because of his alleged lack of blitz pick-up skills. Has nothing to do with them not having faith in his pass catching skills since he has caught everything thrown to him. How many times does
How many times does having LUMPKIN in the dang game have to prove to you the COACHING STAFF has no faith in the guy to CATCH passes or pick up the BLITZ!   Quit making excuses for an average RB in this league.  Again, please argue the fact that the guy is closer to Brandon Jacobs than Forte, Foster, Rice, Sproles, McCoy, Matthews, Charles and the list goes on and on.  I'd love to here this arguement!!!!!

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#35 : November 08, 2011, 08:44:36 AM

Forte would be exactly the kind of back I'd like to pair with him.

alldaway

Hall of Famer
#36 : November 08, 2011, 08:47:46 AM

Other than one gaffe, Blount's pass pro has been fine to be honest. 

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#37 : November 08, 2011, 08:50:05 AM

That's why I said "alleged."

So, why the hell is Lumpkin in there over Blount?

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#38 : November 08, 2011, 08:51:55 AM

Pair with who?  Blount?   Who needs Blount if you have Forte?

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#39 : November 08, 2011, 08:52:46 AM

So, why the hell is Lumpkin in there over Blount?

Less chance of a drive killing 15 yard penalty.   And he obviously blocks better than Blount.

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#40 : November 08, 2011, 08:53:39 AM

you need to give Forte a breather now and then.  continue pounding the rock.

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#41 : November 08, 2011, 09:05:29 AM

Ya, but I'd rather have Lumpkin give Forte the breather.   Less chance of a 15 yard penalty.

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#42 : November 08, 2011, 09:09:57 AM

I'd love to see the staff test the "pass problems" with blount because I just can't believe they are this bad after all this time. I don't care if he can run good routes or not his is all about protection.

the issue isn't that Blount needs to go...if he was cut there'd be 31 other waiver claims for him...but that his skill set needs to evolve or the coaches need to trust the skill set that already exists. We also need a complimentary back.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.
If you think Manziel is the best QB in this draft I can safely assume you are an idiot and will treat you as such.

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#43 : November 08, 2011, 09:14:29 AM

I'd love to see the staff test the "pass problems" with blount because I just can't believe they are this bad after all this time. I don't care if he can run good routes or not his is all about protection.

the issue isn't that Blount needs to go...if he was cut there'd be 31 other waiver claims for him...but that his skill set needs to evolve or the coaches need to trust the skill set that already exists. We also need a complimentary back.
thank you.  Some here might call you a piece of diarrhea vomit for saying that though.  They wear their beanie a little too tight.

xBuCsX_4_XeVax

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Pro Bowler

#44 : November 08, 2011, 09:30:14 AM

i hate to say it..but it's true..i agree with Java
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 8
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Blount needs to go « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools