Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Fantasy Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Poorest Game « previous next »
Page: 1

ISLAND BUCS

Starter

: November 08, 2011, 04:43:49 PM

Who will have the POOREST game??

Steve Smirth vs Tenn

Colston at Atl

Welker at Jets

Vincent Jackson vs Oakland

Thanks for the help

Riddick

Second String

#1 : November 08, 2011, 06:48:10 PM

Buc's D vs. Foster and Tate

SWAGGARRR

Hall of Famer

#2 : November 08, 2011, 06:51:33 PM

Colston isn't Bree's THE go to guy as much as the others listed so he would be my guess...

ISLAND BUCS

Starter

#3 : November 08, 2011, 09:07:10 PM

Thanks

BucDaFackUp

Hall of Famer

#4 : November 08, 2011, 09:23:59 PM

Welker....I think everyone is kinda figuring out that neutralizing him is the key to stopping that offence...Jets have the corners to do it.

\"I seen his aura or whatever...I seen it...it\'s orange...\"
- Un-named source on Lovie Smith

MucBuc

Starter
#5 : November 09, 2011, 04:34:29 AM

Colston

Oh, how I tire of young men and their ambitions.

Peter

Practice Squad

#6 : November 11, 2011, 09:46:47 AM

in my friend circle we had this long conversation about this topic ,...and few were there to confront the name of Sergi Busquets...!
cause i dont think so. Even if you talk about lineup players busquets is a important player in the team. He is a great in defense work and besides he has a great technique. His problem is he is a bit heavy and when he plays like back centre suffer against fast players. The best of Barcelona is he have eleven great players, you cant complain about anyone, even the substitute players like cesc, sanchez, keita, thiago and Adriano have a great level. All made a great work and this is the reason by great Barcelona game.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Fantasy Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Poorest Game « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools