Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Sandusky « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 6 7 8

deadzone

Hall of Famer

#105 : November 19, 2011, 11:53:34 AM

And look at all his followers..............page 7?

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#106 : November 19, 2011, 01:18:49 PM

JoePa announces he has lung cancer, was he a smoker?  Maybe he is playing the sympathy card.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#107 : November 19, 2011, 01:22:05 PM

NewSflash! MEN that have sex with lil boys are HOMOSEXUALS!   

no, they are psychopathic serial criminals in the same ilk as Dahmer, Bundy, John Wayne Casey, etc. and should be dealt with similarly.

I wasn't aware that Sandusky tortured, or killed anyone nor turned cannibalistic...

...yet. Who knows where he was headed or what he would have done if unchecked.

like those killers, he didn't see anything wrong with what he was doing. The part of his brain that tells morally right from wrong is all effed up, just like the killers.

spartan

Hall of Famer
#108 : November 19, 2011, 07:15:44 PM

Oh no, it was Durango that made me do it!  Durango is so PC!!!  Durango blames the kids.....!!!! It's really not my fault, really, it was Durango.....It was his fault... i can't be responsible for my own actions..It was him the whole time...Honest!!!!

Spartan, grow up, this same tired act of yours is getting old

2 words. The second one is off. Pick any four letter word that precedes it.

It is very easy to be an internet hero and to get into verbal spats because you think you are big and brave and hide behind a screen. It is also very easy to be misinterpreted and needlessly get into spat because of it. I was trying to avoid a needless spat and show I was not just trying to be an internet muscle man. You didn't like that, so be it.  For the record the man is a gay or bi pedophile. You can argue until the cows come home that he is not, but that won't change the fact he is still a gay or bi pedophile. Don't like, I really don't care. I am not going to change my mind.  As long as you have your priorities in the correct order right?

cyberdude558

Hall of Famer

#109 : November 19, 2011, 07:47:55 PM

JoePa announces he has lung cancer, was he a smoker?  Maybe he is playing the sympathy card.

Smokers arnt the only ones who get lung cancer.

10% of lung cancer patients are non-smokers.

Runole

Hall of Famer
#110 : November 22, 2011, 12:26:38 PM

exactly... It just gets worse and worse in the way he ran the program.

Joe Pa was to Penn State what Huntley Johnson and Cervone are to Florida.

cyberdude558

Hall of Famer

#111 : November 23, 2011, 04:44:05 PM

New report claims one of Sandusky's victims may have been within his family.

The relationship of the victim to Sandusky is currently being withheld for privacy concerns as the victim is still underage.

http://www.thepostgame.com/features/201111/report-family-member-makes-allegation-against-former-penn-state-assistant-jerry-sand

Important note, Sandusky has never had children of his own. But he and his wife adopted 6 children and served as foster parents.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#112 : November 25, 2011, 11:54:06 AM

Important note, Sandusky has never had children of his own. But he and his wife adopted 6 children and served as foster parents.

That is scary as hell.

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

BucNY

Hall of Famer

#113 : December 06, 2011, 09:03:49 AM

Sandusky is a weird, creepy looking man that struggles with the most basic questions. He is a freak, a pedophile and shame on everyone at Penn. St. that knew something but tolerated this piece of garbage. If he does go to jail he'll learn about the terror he put these kids through. Funny thing, certain crimes are more or less acceptable in prison. Pedophiles do not do well at all!

Side bar...Joe Pa is a piece of **CENSORED** as well for allowing this to happen. He won't go down with him but should be held accountable. He legally did what he had to but failed those young kids.

\\\\\\\"This forum needs a poster like BucNY now more than ever\\\\\\\"
      - Everyone

BucsGuru

Hall of Famer
#114 : December 08, 2011, 06:51:15 AM

One post only......I promise.

I believe Sandusky to be a pedophile who preferred boys to girls or he most certainly would have targeted girls rather than boys.  If this makes him a homosexual by default, well, I really have no idea, but it definitely makes him a person with a serious sexual malfunction.  Sandusky had to have had this happen to him as a child or read/saw this and began to experiment.  I wonder if out of fear and rejection from society, closet homosexuals seek children for pleasure in the hopes of not getting caught?  Crap, nobody REALLY knows do they?  I certainly believe heterosexual men rape young girls many times to fulfill the lust of the flesh due in large part of the lack of ability to have/engage in a relationship with adult women.  I do not believe ALL homosexuals are pedophiles, but I also do not believe me and Another man would meet up in a bar full of women and leave with each other...two grown heterosexual men don't just wake up one day and decide to be gay do they?  What if those two grown heterosexual men were locked away in prison for life; do they reconsider their options? 
This is why I simply do not even talk or speak about this anymore; I'm not going to change anyone and how a person sees themselves is between them and their God.  What I do know for a fact is that Sandusky has a sexal sickness that led him to destroy the lives of innocent children who now will live with the consequences the rest of their lives.  He needs to be locked away in isolation so he cannot be allowed to do the same to men behind bars.  I recently met a young man who confided in me about being sexually abused by an older brother.  After counseling with him and being a friend he could confide in, I gave him a stern talk, eye to eye, man to man.  I told him that due to this unfortunate incident, he would spend the rest of his life fighting the urge to do something similar, even subconsciously without realizing it.  I told him he could never do this and to promise me he would not.  He isn't even 20 years old and told me because this happened to him he felt as though he was gay and had thought of doing this with other young men.  You see we live in a monkey see, monkey do society; this is why we must learn to confide in each other about our past and seek to end the taboo sexual sicknesses that so many people deal with.  When we blur what was intended to be pure, sadly these type of cases are the result.  I have said before that there will come a day when the pedophile will declare he/she was born this way and cannot help themselves.  If we allow children to emancipate themselves at 12 and decide their sexuality at even an earlier age, then I ask you, at what age does a child consent to have sex?  These are discussions we do not want to have but I tell you that society will only get worse until we do.  How does the ACLU defend the rights of a 12 year old who declares they are gay, but wants to lock up and throw away the key of a person who has sex with the same said child who is consenting and then changes their mind? 

BucsGuru

Hall of Famer
#115 : December 08, 2011, 06:58:16 AM

Penn State University who employed Joe Paterno failed to do their job and as a result should ultimately be held responsible.  They fired Joe Paterno in hopes of deflecting this responsibility in my opinion.  Sandusky was a master  manipulator who obviously fooled everyone, including his wife and closest friends and colleagues.  He is the criminal followed closely by the University who should have stopped this.
Page: 1 ... 6 7 8
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Sandusky « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools