Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: BREAKING: Bucs claim Haynesworth « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 13

bucfan26

Pro Bowler
#15 : November 09, 2011, 04:21:41 PM

I don't get this waiver claim. Haynesworth has absolutely sucked everywhere he's been since becoming a free agent.

buchead

Hall of Famer

#16 : November 09, 2011, 04:22:21 PM

I am to. Idk if it will be a good fit but its worth a try. Idk if I like it or not.

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#17 : November 09, 2011, 04:22:23 PM

$700k experiment.  Mularkey will have his hands full. Evidently, Haynesworth ignores all assignments and goes where he pleases on the football field, regardless of what's being called on the defense.

Well the problem in NE was that he wanted to one gap while everyone else two gapped. Here he'll just be able to one gap so maybe he'll be happy.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

All The Way Tampa Bay

Hall of Famer
#18 : November 09, 2011, 04:23:13 PM

I don't get this waiver claim. Haynesworth has absolutely sucked everywhere he's been since becoming a free agent.

Because he was a 4-3 guy forced to learn 3-4 and it obviously wasn't for him

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#19 : November 09, 2011, 04:23:27 PM

Maybe things needed a little shake up. Will be interesting to see what they say.

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#20 : November 09, 2011, 04:23:36 PM

Like i said above the hope, and that is all this is, is that AH's gripes have been that he's a DT and a one gapper and that people in DC and NE have tired to make him either  a DE or a two gap payer or both. Again, that is your thread of hope in this whole thing.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

Ghost of Gruden

Second String

#21 : November 09, 2011, 04:24:17 PM

He can't be any worse than what we currently have

mdbuc

Second String
#22 : November 09, 2011, 04:24:18 PM

Hey Haynesworth fits the criteria. Cut from another team. So now we get to pick him up in the third draft. I really hope this guy still remembers how to dominate.

\"So a man who didn\'t spend enough money walked into a room beside a man who didn\'t find enough players, and together they tried to explain the firing of the man who didn\'t win enough games\"  ---Gary Shelton

CyberDilemma

Hall of Famer

#23 : November 09, 2011, 04:26:07 PM

Well, it finally looks like the Bucs got that veteran leadership in the locker room you all have been clamoring for.

Week 1 lesson for the young players: How to stomp on an opponent's head. Blount should have a front-row seat on this one.

Week 2 lesson for the young players: How to show up during a contract year. Geno Hayes should have a front row seat on this one.

Week 3 lesson for the young players: How to pack it in after getting the big, fat contract. Black already took Hayensworth's home study course on this one but maybe Joseph could pick up a pointer or two from the big guy.

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#24 : November 09, 2011, 04:26:34 PM

True.

buchead

Hall of Famer

#25 : November 09, 2011, 04:27:20 PM

Still trying to find a couple of links but I havent found any. They mustve just claimed him before the 4  o'clock deadline. But Adam Schefter reported it so Im sure the bucs did infact claim him.

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#26 : November 09, 2011, 04:27:31 PM

Huge upgrade over McCoy.

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#27 : November 09, 2011, 04:27:46 PM

Well, it finally looks like the Bucs got that veteran leadership in the locker room you all have been clamoring for.

Week 1 lesson for the young players: How to stomp on an opponent's head. Blount should have a front-row seat on this one.

Week 2 lesson for the young players: How to show up during a contract year. Geno Hayes should have a front row seat on this one.

Week 3 lesson for the young players: How to pack it in after getting the big, fat contract. Black already took Hayensworth's home study course on this one but maybe Joseph could pick up a pointer or two from the big guy.

lol

bucfan26

Pro Bowler
#28 : November 09, 2011, 04:28:43 PM

Sad but true.

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#29 : November 09, 2011, 04:30:47 PM

I have to say this is the most hypocritical thing Dominik has done since he's been GM. He passed on the entire free agency class, with many players being upstanding citizens of high character, to later claim the biggest turd this side of TO the NFL has seen the past 5 years.

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 13
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: BREAKING: Bucs claim Haynesworth « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools